Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Donald Trump Lied about losing the election
Topic Summary:
Created On: 09/26/2021 12:27 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 09/28/2021 10:20 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: HAPDigital

Originally posted by: Sniper

Originally posted by: Cole

Listen to the Mueller Report.

No thanks. A lot of us here can read. I'm one of them and I read it.

It never said that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia to influence the 2016 election.

You know how I know this definitively? Because not a single Democrat candidate for President said a F'ing word about it on the campaign trail. You know why? Most of the Dem candidates and their campaign staff are far more self-aware regarding what would make them look like idiots than people here are.

No, you didn't. The report showed multiple of incidences of collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians, 200 hundred pages worth of collusion.

I doubt you read one single page.

LIAR!

-------------------------
The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 09/28/2021 10:27 AM

Central Floridave

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

"I think the trumpanzees will go with a combination of denial and new conspiracy on this one."

Nailed it.
 09/28/2021 10:32 AM

all3

Joined Forum: 12/28/2011

Originally posted by: Sniper If anyone thinks this was a fair election then they are nuts. Social media and the legacy media colluded to suppress true information about "the big guy" and his family, while constantly pumping out lies about Trump. Were they taking notes on how Iran, North Korea, and China control information that reaches the public? Then Pfizer announces its vaccine 5 days after the election? Think that was coincidence? All this happens four years after the Clinton campaign funneled millions of dollars through a law firm to a former British spy who used Russians with ties to the Kremlin as sources to write a document that he now acknowledges was Russian disinformation to influence our elections? Think about how much of that we would know about today had Trump not won. My estimate would be about zero. So, you must understand why even the people who fully understand how polarizing of a figure Trump is, would still be skeptical that someone like Joe Bide, paired with someone as unpopular as Kamala Harris, could win. Harris couldn't win a single delegate in the primary and no on would hire Joe Biden to run a McDonalds, teach 1st graders, or sell furniture. The Democrats are very skilled at cheating and lying. It is understandable that people are skeptical.
nope nothing new, just denial and the same old conspiracy

"I remember South Africa in the late 70's, sleeping on the beach at J-bay, smoking ganja with the blacks. On weekends we'd go to the pub in East London to drink beer and fight with the Afrikaners. They liked to fight, I liked to fight. It was a good time"
 09/28/2021 11:39 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Originally posted by: Central Floridave

"I think the trumpanzees will go with a combination of denial and new conspiracy on this one."

Nailed it.

Unbelievable that liberal Democrats still don't understand why nobody believes them or trusts them.

RUSSIA!!!!
The dossier
Jussie Smullett
Nooses at Nascar
Trump told people to drink bleach
Man killed himself because Trump recommended hydroxychloriquine
"Anonymous" bombshell
Trump called fallen soldiers suckers
Bounties on the heads of American soldiers
Lab-leak hypothesis was a conspiracy theory
Trump cleared peaceful protestors from Lafayette Square, so he could have a photo opp
Media-made quotes supposedly made by Trump about Georgia election
Claimed Hunter Biden emails were Russian disinformation and prevented it from being discussed
Border Patrol on horseback are whipping Haitians

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden

Edited: 09/28/2021 at 11:52 AM by Sniper
 09/28/2021 12:12 PM

OBX

Joined Forum: 11/06/2012

Originally posted by: Central Floridave "I think the trumpanzees will go with a combination of denial and new conspiracy on this one." Nailed it.
Unbelievable that liberal Democrats still don't understand why nobody believes them or trusts them. RUSSIA!!!! The dossier Jussie Smullett Nooses at Nascar Trump told people to drink bleach Man killed himself because Trump recommended hydroxychloriquine "Anonymous" bombshell Trump called fallen soldiers suckers Bounties on the heads of American soldiers Lab-leak hypothesis was a conspiracy theory Trump cleared peaceful protestors from Lafayette Square, so he could have a photo opp Media-made quotes supposedly made by Trump about Georgia election Claimed Hunter Biden emails were Russian disinformation and prevented it from being discussed Border Patrol on horseback are whipping Haitians
Sniper....they have allowed themselves to be psychologically manipulated by the media. In one hand, they know not to trust the Media, Big Government, Big Pharma...etc. Yet on the other hand, they are the walking soundbites for them all. Well, only Government if there is a (D) involved. Either you see it, or you're manipulated by it....

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

Edited: 09/28/2021 at 12:13 PM by OBX
 09/28/2021 12:30 PM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

LOL
at you stupid motherfuckers.

But no not really.
Because you're really not stupid enough to fall for this s***.
You know he lied.
You know what a piece of s*** he was/is.
But you're okay with that. You accept it.
You like that he's an a****** cuz it allows the a****** in you to come out.
Because you believe all that stupid s*** about us that your media has spoon fed you for decades.
But guess what you're f****** wrong and because of it you're going to keep losing.
But you're f****** up America with your losing.
So yeah I'm not laughing I'm pissed still.

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill

Edited: 09/28/2021 at 12:36 PM by WG
 09/28/2021 01:24 PM

Cole

Originally posted by: OBX

Originally posted by: Central Floridave

Nailed it.

Unbelievable that liberal Democrats still don't understand why nobody believes them or trusts them.

RUSSIA!!!!

The dossier

Jussie Smullett

Nooses at Nascar

"Anonymous" bombshell

Trump cleared peaceful protestors from Lafayette Square, so he could have a photo opp

Claimed Hunter Biden emails were Russian disinformation and prevented it from being discussed

Sniper....they have allowed themselves to be psychologically manipulated by the media. In one hand, they know not to trust the Media, Big Government, Big Pharma...etc. Yet on the other hand, they are the walking soundbites for them all. Well, only Government if there is a (D) involved. Either you see it, or you're manipulated by it....

Not at all.

Much of the dossier was found to be true.

Bubba still says it was a noose.

Trump did say disinfectant might work.

A man did die from Hydroxychloroquine.

It was never proven Trump didn't badmouth soldiers.

They still aren't sure about the bounties.

Lab creation was the conspiracy theory.

The protesters were cleared from the square with a teargas like substance.

Trump told them to find the votes in Georgia.

The Right reported that Border Patrol was whipping Haitians.

I was right.
 09/28/2021 01:25 PM

Cole

I'll add a link to everyone of my statements if you would like after my soccer game.

I was right.
 09/28/2021 02:30 PM

surfsail

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

What would Putin do = what qrump did - past tense..

Let's not act like papa putin does not have lots of goods on him - and I don't think it's only a pee pee tape.... What exactly it is remains to be seen - and I'm 100% confident it will come out eventually - maybe not in my lifetime...

qrump succeeded in doing more to undermine us on the world stage, especially in the eyes of our traditional allies, than putin could have ever conceived in his wildest dreams - and all for a mere pittance spreading propaganda to gullable masses through a practically free social media that was easily controlled in the name of "freedom"..

Start with the real easy stuff - Pit poor whites against coloreds, rich against poor, family against family etc etc.. Fuck, why not try invoking a insurrection and practically put us as a nation on the doorstep of a civil war..

I don't think that the 'powers that be' would like to have any of this be public knowledge of the 'inside job" - it would not only do way more than undermine our credence as a nation on the world stage - way more damage than qrump did himself - but also undermine our own faith in ourselves as a truly 'democratic' nation ..

Done deal daddy O...

There are NO white people at all in the Bible... take all the time you need with that...
Please stop feeding the trolls - they will go away if you do...

Edited: 09/28/2021 at 02:33 PM by surfsail

09/28/2021 04:11 PM

johnnyboy

Very limited question here. Did trump won the election in Arizona? If you believe that, explain why. A GOP state government picked a kook GOP loyal cyber ninja firm and gave them all access, tons of money and a very soft deadline. They looked at everything and came back with.....99 problems and a bitch is one. Kidding. 99 more votes for Biden. This replicates the previous failures to do more than simply allege voter fraud with no provable corroboration or substantiation in the legal arena.

So were the cyber ninjas part of the conspiracy too now?

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

09/28/2021 05:38 PM

Sniper

Originally posted by: WG

LOL

at you stupid motherfuckers.

But no not really.

Because you're really not stupid enough to fall for this s***.

You know he lied.

You know what a piece of s*** he was/is.

But you're okay with that. You accept it.

You like that he's an a****** cuz it allows the a****** in you to come out.

Because you believe all that stupid s*** about us that your media has spoon fed you for decades.

But guess what you're f****** wrong and because of it you're going to keep losing.

But you're f****** up America with your losing.

So yeah I'm not laughing I'm pissed still.

Okay, tell me where he is wrong. I'll be waiting....

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

09/28/2021 07:52 PM

Joined Forum: 07/27/2021

Fire up the Swiper-Go-Round..

she's a whirling dervish

Hi. I'm Mike.
 09/28/2021 11:54 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: 1974

Fire up the Swiper-Go-Round..
she's a whirling dervish

I can see that in fact you couldn't find anything wrong with Jimmy's facts.

Got it!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 09/29/2021 04:33 AM

johnnyboy

And there it is. Anything but the question. Snippy does not choose to be this determined and ignorant. He's a paid schill. There is no way even a trumper has to concede that a staunch majority of trumpy GOP Arizona elected officials went after the fraud, hired their own people, gave them millions of tax dollars snd full access to everything from source code to paper ballots looking for bamboo. They did a manual recount without the machines and gave Biden 99 more votes and what does snippy say? Anything he can to avoid admitting this. It is a simple question, did trump lose Arizona and did he lie about now that we THEIR proof that he did lost the Arizona election.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

09/29/2021 05:56 AM

Sniper

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

And there it is. Anything but the question. Snippy does not choose to be this determined and ignorant. He's a paid schill. There is no way even a trumper has to concede that a staunch majority of trumpy GOP Arizona elected officials went after the fraud, hired their own people, gave them millions of tax dollars snd full access to everything from source code to paper ballots looking for bamboo. They did a manual recount without the machines and gave Biden 99 more votes and what does snippy say? Anything he can to avoid admitting this. It is a simple question, did trump lose Arizona and did he lie about now that we THEIR proof that he did lost the Arizona election.

Of course he lost Arizona. I don't know a candidate alive that could survive the bullshit below, combined with a 'well-funded cabal' of powerul elites working against them,, plus not only not sheltering Joe Biden in a basement but actually shutting down non favorable speech a la North Korea or China. Democrats weren't even hitting from the ladies tee box. They were starting on the green, while the Republicans were hitting from the black while having sand thrown in their eyes. Based on what we saw in 2016, it would not surprise me if the Democrats were up to shadier things but if they had to do anything slimier than what they've already done then our election system is done for.

RUSSIA!!!!
The dossier
Jussie Smullett
Nooses at Nascar
"Anonymous" bombshell

09/29/2021 06:04 AM

johnnyboy

You went from "of course Biden won" to it wouldn't surprise me if the e democrats were up to shadier things. It's amazing what bullshit looks like when it's called out only to be used again with no lesson or benefit from being called out. This little one man circle jerk you're on is best left you and only you.

09/29/2021 06:12 AM

johnnyboy

And my prediction that the trumpists would double down on the conspiracy? Well that just got harder. The head cyber ninja ( that name will always be a punchline) said this about the fake memo in GQP world saying the opposite of the conclusion that Biden won: Logan said that's not the case at all, telling The Arizona Republic that the report "is not one I ever wrote, nor was it ever part of our drafts reviewed with the Senate."

On to the next solo circle jerk.

09/29/2021 06:13 AM

Sniper

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

You went from "of course Biden won" to it wouldn't surprise me if the e democrats were up to shadier things. It's amazing what bullshit looks like when it's called out only to be used again with no lesson or benefit from being called out. This little one man circle jerk you're on is best left you and only you.

Look at this bullshit. Look at all the lies and bullshit they threw at the public every single day. If someone brings extra cards to a poker game and comes out on top, do they still get to take a victory lap? The liberal Democrats in government and neoliberals are the slimiest scum to walk the face of this planet. Nothing is beneath them.

Edited: 09/29/2021 at 06:19 AM by Sniper
 09/29/2021 06:13 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Maybe it was his incessant lying about a "stolen" and "fraudulent" election while telling the insurrectionists that he "loved them" and that "they are very special" then continued to lie more about how the election was stolen. Even funnier is you saying that the media rigged it LOL. However, you have no care in the world that Trump team worked with Russian agents and propaganda outlets to gain favor in the USA. The even used hacked emails from US government officials. You had no problem with it. Such a farce.
 09/29/2021 06:14 AM

Cole

Trump lost because he fucked up the pandemic response. There isn't a single Trump voter that gives a shit about any one of the things sniper listed. Hell, they didn't even care that he ripped off veterans, bilked people from a scam college and made millions in profit from the Office.

I was right.
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Donald Trump Lied about losing the election

<< 1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .