Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Donald Trump Lied about losing the election
Topic Summary:
Created On: 09/26/2021 12:27 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 3 4 5 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 09/26/2021 12:27 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

And tried to stage a coup.
The GOP is complicit.
You need to choose.
Him or America.

-------------------------
"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 09/26/2021 01:17 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

"I whine until I get what I want"
goo goo, gah gah widdle fella.
And the chumpfgoons actually listen seriously to this serial loser
duuuhhhhh........

It's a democratic hoax
 09/26/2021 03:17 PM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

y'all are still on this shyt
 09/26/2021 05:40 PM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Stirqook still a bitch?
 09/27/2021 05:01 AM

johnnyboy

I think the trumpanzees will go with a combination of denial and new conspiracy on this one.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

09/27/2021 05:31 AM

Cole

Every Republican in the House and every Republican in the Senate, sans Romney, backed and argued for Trump's big lie. That needs to have consequences.

I was right.
 09/27/2021 09:55 AM

WG

On this shit forever dude, as long as all those motherfuckers keep lying.

malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
 09/27/2021 09:58 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Joe Biden lied when he said that he was up to the job and when he said that his son's emails, proving that "the big guy" was on the take, were disinformation.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 09/27/2021 10:01 AM

johnnyboy

You're on to something snippy. Go with that. But can you admit now that there never was any data, facts or info to claim that Arizona election was stolen? Before this audit, you could keep the faith but now that lie has given up the ghost. Trump still won't accept the results from the recount. He's still lying about. And here you on last years GOP talking points.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

09/27/2021 01:16 PM

theglide

Joined Forum: 08/06/2003

Trump still won't accept the results from the recount.

And neither will his cultists.

Did you see the "lowlights" of the GA rally?

Qrump is delirious and a danger to our republic.

Edited: 09/27/2021 at 01:17 PM by theglide
 09/27/2021 01:18 PM

WG

OK sniper.
Whatever.
But can you admit that Trump lied TO YOU about losing the election?

malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
 09/28/2021 06:14 AM

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

Con-on-Con crime...

Liz Cheney flips Trump's insult on him: 'I like Republican presidents who win re-election'

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 09/28/2021 06:52 AM

Sniper

If anyone thinks this was a fair election then they are nuts. Social media and the legacy media colluded to suppress true information about "the big guy" and his family, while constantly pumping out lies about Trump. Were they taking notes on how Iran, North Korea, and China control information that reaches the public? Then Pfizer announces its vaccine 5 days after the election? Think that was coincidence?

All this happens four years after the Clinton campaign funneled millions of dollars through a law firm to a former British spy who used Russians with ties to the Kremlin as sources to write a document that he now acknowledges was Russian disinformation to influence our elections? Think about how much of that we would know about today had Trump not won. My estimate would be about zero. So, you must understand why even the people who fully understand how polarizing of a figure Trump is, would still be skeptical that someone like Joe Bide, paired with someone as unpopular as Kamala Harris, could win. Harris couldn't win a single delegate in the primary and no on would hire Joe Biden to run a McDonalds, teach 1st graders, or sell furniture. The Democrats are very skilled at cheating and lying. It is understandable that people are skeptical.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

09/28/2021 07:09 AM

surfsail

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

That last stsement is joke in compared to the TOTAL BS that was floating around '16 election with Hiliary and inteferance with misinformation.. Not that I was a Hiliary fan - actually a Bernie, but she def was the logical choice - and the events of the following 4 years proved it ..

The title of this should not be that qrump lied about the election - qrump liies about everything he says.. He is, and always will be, incapable of saying ANYTHING truthful, especially without using totally incorrect & misleading 'superlatives' - and his dwindling base continues laps it up......

The eyes of the entire world, and here in the US, are now fully open what social media did in '16 and are now on guard.. His beleivers still continue to buy his BS lock stock & barrel, but their numbers are dwindling..

Continue to beleive the BS propaganda being spread about covid and see if it swells your ranks..

There are NO white people at all in the Bible... take all the time you need with that...
Please stop feeding the trolls - they will go away if you do...

Edited: 09/28/2021 at 07:10 AM by surfsail

09/28/2021 07:39 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: Sniper

If anyone thinks this was a fair election then they are nuts. Social media and the legacy media colluded to suppress true information about "the big guy" and his family, while constantly pumping out lies about Trump. Were they taking notes on how Iran, North Korea, and China control information that reaches the public? Then Pfizer announces its vaccine 5 days after the election? Think that was coincidence?

All this happens four years after the Clinton campaign funneled millions of dollars through a law firm to a former British spy who used Russians with ties to the Kremlin as sources to write a document that he now acknowledges was Russian disinformation to influence our elections? Think about how much of that we would know about today had Trump not won. My estimate would be about zero. So, you must understand why even the people who fully understand how polarizing of a figure Trump is, would still be skeptical that someone like Joe Bide, paired with someone as unpopular as Kamala Harris, could win. Harris couldn't win a single delegate in the primary and no on would hire Joe Biden to run a McDonalds, teach 1st graders, or sell furniture. The Democrats are very skilled at cheating and lying. It is understandable that people are skeptical.

LOL Trump had 24/7 propoganda outlets, bullshit websites and non stop campaigning on our dime.

Smart people saw through his maniacal bullshit. When you hire Rudy Giuliani, the Pillow guy, and a confirmed traitor to lead your campaign, you are gonna lose. Now top that off with the worst response to a major pandemic and an economy that dropped like a lead weight off the Empire State bldg. No way was he going to win anything ever again. Look at his lawsuit and court records from the past 4 years. He lost almost all of those frivolous things and owes tons of money in fraud reperations.
 09/28/2021 08:06 AM

Sniper

Originally posted by: surfsail

That last stsement is joke in compared to the TOTAL BS that was floating around '16 election with Hiliary and inteferance with misinformation.. Not that I was a Hiliary fan - actually a Bernie, but she def was the logical choice - and the events of the following 4 years proved it ..

The title of this should not be that qrump lied about the election - qrump liies about everything he says.. He is, and always will be, incapable of saying ANYTHING truthful, especially without using totally incorrect & misleading 'superlatives' - and his dwindling base continues laps it up......

The eyes of the entire world, and here in the US, are now fully open what social media did in '16 and are now on guard.. His beleivers still continue to buy his BS lock stock & barrel, but their numbers are dwindling..

Continue to beleive the BS propaganda being spread about covid and see if it swells your ranks..

Ahhh, so you believe that the $160K that Russia spent on Facebook ads that supported all points of view just threw everyone off? Because you think everyone gets their news from Facebook? I have seen the ads they purchased and I can honestly say that I never saw a single one of them. I don't do Twitter, so don't care what happened there. You think these Facebook ads from 2016 are more important that social media and legacy media preventing anyone from even discussing Hunter Biden??? This should scare the shit out of anyone, regardless of political affiliation. They prevented people from even talking about it. What if the phone carriers decided that they only wanted you to discuss topics they approve of on your f'ing phones??? That is pretty much what happened and all of you are cool with it.

The emails exposed in 2016 were at least real. The DNC emails and the ones gathered from Podesta because he uses the password "password" were all real. Hunter Biden's emails were all real. 99% of the things that infuriate Democrats are real things that were said or done. Democrats just don't like people knowing about it. 99% of what Democrats accuse Republicans of is completely fabricated nonsense.

09/28/2021 08:09 AM

Cole

Listen to the Mueller Report.

I was right.
 09/28/2021 08:18 AM

Sniper

Originally posted by: Cole

No thanks. A lot of us here can read. I'm one of them and I read it.

It never said that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia to influence the 2016 election.

You know how I know this definitively? Because not a single Democrat candidate for President said a F'ing word about it on the campaign trail. You know why? Most of the Dem candidates and their campaign staff are far more self-aware regarding what would make them look like idiots than people here are.

09/28/2021 10:05 AM

Greensleeves

Hey dipshit we accuse your fuckhead leader of causing an attack on the Capitol. You saying he didn't?
 09/28/2021 10:17 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: Sniper

Originally posted by: Cole

No thanks. A lot of us here can read. I'm one of them and I read it.

It never said that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia to influence the 2016 election.

You know how I know this definitively? Because not a single Democrat candidate for President said a F'ing word about it on the campaign trail. You know why? Most of the Dem candidates and their campaign staff are far more self-aware regarding what would make them look like idiots than people here are.

No, you didn't. The report showed multiple of incidences of collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians, 200 hundred pages worth of collusion.

I doubt you read one single page.
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .