Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Remember when you guys were all laughing at Trump for encouraging Covid patients to take hydroxychloroquine and zinc
Topic Summary:
Created On: 06/11/2021 05:32 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
 Remember when you guys were all laughing at Trump for encouraging Covid patients to take hydroxychloroquine and zinc   - Sniper - 06/11/2021 05:32 AM  
 Remember when you guys were all laughing at Trump for encouraging Covid patients to take hydroxychloroquine and zinc   - RustyTruck - 06/11/2021 05:47 AM  
 Remember when you guys were all laughing at Trump for encouraging Covid patients to take hydroxychloroquine and zinc   - Sniper - 06/11/2021 06:00 AM  
 Remember when you guys were all laughing at Trump for encouraging Covid patients to take hydroxychloroquine and zinc   - tpapablo - 06/11/2021 06:04 AM  
 Remember when you guys were all laughing at Trump for encouraging Covid patients to take hydroxychloroquine and zinc   - Sniper - 06/11/2021 06:10 AM  
 Remember when you guys were all laughing at Trump for encouraging Covid patients to take hydroxychloroquine and zinc   - Sniper - 06/11/2021 06:46 AM  
 Remember when you guys were all laughing at Trump for encouraging Covid patients to take hydroxychloroquine and zinc   - RustyTruck - 06/11/2021 07:51 AM  
 Remember when you guys were all laughing at Trump for encouraging Covid patients to take hydroxychloroquine and zinc   - dingpatch - 06/11/2021 06:09 AM  
 Remember when you guys were all laughing at Trump for encouraging Covid patients to take hydroxychloroquine and zinc   - Cole - 06/11/2021 06:08 AM  
 Remember when you guys were all laughing at Trump for encouraging Covid patients to take hydroxychloroquine and zinc   - SlimyBritches - 06/11/2021 05:56 AM  
 Remember when you guys were all laughing at Trump for encouraging Covid patients to take hydroxychloroquine and zinc   - RustyTruck - 06/11/2021 07:02 AM  
 Remember when you guys were all laughing at Trump for encouraging Covid patients to take hydroxychloroquine and zinc   - johnnyboy - 06/11/2021 07:05 AM  
 Remember when you guys were all laughing at Trump for encouraging Covid patients to take hydroxychloroquine and zinc   - Sniper - 06/11/2021 08:20 AM  
 Remember when you guys were all laughing at Trump for encouraging Covid patients to take hydroxychloroquine and zinc   - follydude - 06/11/2021 09:18 AM  
 Remember when you guys were all laughing at Trump for encouraging Covid patients to take hydroxychloroquine and zinc   - Sniper - 06/11/2021 09:28 AM  
 Remember when you guys were all laughing at Trump for encouraging Covid patients to take hydroxychloroquine and zinc   - Greensleeves - 06/11/2021 08:00 AM  
 Remember when you guys were all laughing at Trump for encouraging Covid patients to take hydroxychloroquine and zinc   - follydude - 06/11/2021 08:14 AM  
 Remember when you guys were all laughing at Trump for encouraging Covid patients to take hydroxychloroquine and zinc   - RustyTruck - 06/11/2021 08:32 AM  
 Remember when you guys were all laughing at Trump for encouraging Covid patients to take hydroxychloroquine and zinc   - wtf - 06/11/2021 09:18 AM  
 Remember when you guys were all laughing at Trump for encouraging Covid patients to take hydroxychloroquine and zinc   - wtf - 06/11/2021 09:22 AM  
 Remember when you guys were all laughing at Trump for encouraging Covid patients to take hydroxychloroquine and zinc   - wtf - 06/11/2021 09:41 AM  
 Remember when you guys were all laughing at Trump for encouraging Covid patients to take hydroxychloroquine and zinc   - Cole - 06/12/2021 01:43 PM  
 Remember when you guys were all laughing at Trump for encouraging Covid patients to take hydroxychloroquine and zinc   - Fish Killer - 06/12/2021 03:50 PM  
 Remember when you guys were all laughing at Trump for encouraging Covid patients to take hydroxychloroquine and zinc   - RustyTruck - 06/11/2021 10:07 AM  
 Remember when you guys were all laughing at Trump for encouraging Covid patients to take hydroxychloroquine and zinc   - wtf - 06/11/2021 10:14 AM  
 Remember when you guys were all laughing at Trump for encouraging Covid patients to take hydroxychloroquine and zinc   - johnnyboy - 06/11/2021 10:33 AM  
 Remember when you guys were all laughing at Trump for encouraging Covid patients to take hydroxychloroquine and zinc   - Sniper - 06/11/2021 10:35 AM  
 Remember when you guys were all laughing at Trump for encouraging Covid patients to take hydroxychloroquine and zinc   - CurtisEflush - 06/11/2021 10:41 AM  
 Remember when you guys were all laughing at Trump for encouraging Covid patients to take hydroxychloroquine and zinc   - wtf - 06/11/2021 10:55 AM  
 Remember when you guys were all laughing at Trump for encouraging Covid patients to take hydroxychloroquine and zinc   - CurtisEflush - 06/11/2021 11:04 AM  
 Remember when you guys were all laughing at Trump for encouraging Covid patients to take hydroxychloroquine and zinc   - wtf - 06/11/2021 11:41 AM  
 Remember when you guys were all laughing at Trump for encouraging Covid patients to take hydroxychloroquine and zinc   - nukeh2o - 06/11/2021 12:07 PM  
 Remember when you guys were all laughing at Trump for encouraging Covid patients to take hydroxychloroquine and zinc   - nukeh2o - 06/11/2021 12:16 PM  
 Remember when you guys were all laughing at Trump for encouraging Covid patients to take hydroxychloroquine and zinc   - CurtisEflush - 06/11/2021 02:17 PM  
 Remember when you guys were all laughing at Trump for encouraging Covid patients to take hydroxychloroquine and zinc   - nukeh2o - 06/11/2021 02:34 PM  
 Remember when you guys were all laughing at Trump for encouraging Covid patients to take hydroxychloroquine and zinc   - wtf - 06/11/2021 04:44 PM  
 Remember when you guys were all laughing at Trump for encouraging Covid patients to take hydroxychloroquine and zinc   - RustyTruck - 06/11/2021 11:21 AM  
 Remember when you guys were all laughing at Trump for encouraging Covid patients to take hydroxychloroquine and zinc   - CurtisEflush - 06/11/2021 01:57 PM  
 Remember when you guys were all laughing at Trump for encouraging Covid patients to take hydroxychloroquine and zinc   - johnnyboy - 06/11/2021 12:06 PM  
 Remember when you guys were all laughing at Trump for encouraging Covid patients to take hydroxychloroquine and zinc   - SlimyBritches - 06/11/2021 12:22 PM  
 Remember when you guys were all laughing at Trump for encouraging Covid patients to take hydroxychloroquine and zinc   - nukeh2o - 06/11/2021 01:11 PM  
 Remember when you guys were all laughing at Trump for encouraging Covid patients to take hydroxychloroquine and zinc   - somebodyelse - 06/14/2021 07:24 AM  
 Remember when you guys were all laughing at Trump for encouraging Covid patients to take hydroxychloroquine and zinc   - wtf - 06/14/2021 08:31 AM  
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/11/2021 09:28 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Originally posted by: follydude

Originally posted by: Sniper

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

So what are your thoughts on bleach to treat the corona virus? How about really bright lights. What's the conspiracy there. Or better yet, how do you feel about it going away like a miracle? By Easter of 2020. The statement that an anecdotal remedy that was not scientifically vetted at the time has to be taken with all of his statements, even the really dog shit stupid ones you would like to gloss over.

Thank you for that JB! Another lie! Show me where Trump told anyone to drink bleach. Every single one of you are full of shit. I don't even know if you actually believe this stuff or if you just play along because in your minds the narrative is all that matters. Let me rephrase that, Cole's little pile of goo in his cranium definitely believes all of it.

Or maybe you are referring to Wanda Lenius, the lady who said her husband drank fish cleaner because Trump recommended hydroxychoroquine. Another lie. This is being investigated as a homicide.

April 24, 2020

That's when.

"So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous - whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light," the president said, turning to Dr Deborah Birx, the White House coronavirus response co-ordinator, "and I think you said that hasn't been checked but you're going to test it.

"And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside of the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you're going to test that too. Sounds interesting," the president continued.

"And then I see the disinfectant [bleach is disinfectant] where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?"

"So it'd be interesting to check that."

Pointing to his head, Mr Trump went on: "I'm not a doctor. But I'm, like, a person that has a good you-know-what."

He turned again to Dr Birx and asked if she had ever heard of using "the heat and the light" to treat coronavirus.

"Not as a treatment," Dr Birx said. "I mean, certainly, fever is a good thing. When you have a fever, it helps your body respond. But I've not seen heat or light."

"I think it's a great thing to look at," Mr Trump said.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52407177

I'm confused. Were you posting this as another example of where Trump has been more honest than the piece of shit media machine in this country? Are you showing me another example of where you were duped or where pompous, snarky, journalists thought they knew something, so they passed it onto their pompous, snarky, readers, so you could all look stupid together?

"A specific wavelength of ultraviolet radiation killed more than 99.99% of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, in laboratory tests, a new study has found."

"She said the UV light destroys the proteins and nucleic acids that make up the virus, essentially disabling it. Destroying the proteins and nucleic acids makes it impossible for the virus to replicate and complete the cycles necessary to infect people."

"The findings mean that UV222 could be a safe way to disinfect spaces contaminated by COVID-19, the researchers said."

-------------------------
"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden

Edited: 06/11/2021 at 09:31 AM by Sniper
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .