Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Biden classified documents
Topic Summary:
Created On: 01/09/2023 04:46 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 11 12 13 14 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 01/31/2023 11:46 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Hang Pussy Lomtard!

You can do it brah! KOWABUNGAAAAA

-------------------------
 01/31/2023 12:12 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

...hang pussi!

Now!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 01/31/2023 07:26 PM

fishkller

HANG PUSSY, LOMTARD!

02/01/2023 04:35 AM

Fish Killer

Woke NBA Star Steph Curry Wants to Block Low-Income Housing in His Neighborhood
By Bob Hoge | 4:45 PM on January 31, 2023

I'm not thrilled to be writing this article, because Golden State Warriors basketball star Steph Curry has long been one of my favorite players to watch, and I loved going along for the ride as the Dubs climbed to the top of the NBA world to win four championships - so far. I tried to ignore coach Steve Kerr's incessant woke lecturing as he turned every postgame interview into a political rant, but I finally lost my joy in watching the team when they on two occasions refused to visit the White House for a victory party because Donald Trump was president.

Then George Floyd was killed, the country went up in flames in BLM riots, and the NBA went full-on woke and became more of social justice advocacy group than a sports league.

But as is so often the case, "woke is for thee, not for me," and Curry is now opposing low-income housing in his neighborhood of Atherton, California - home of the priciest real estate in the nation. In a letter to local officials, Steph and his wife Ayesha wrote:

"We hesitate to add to the 'not in our backyard' (literally) rhetoric, but we wanted to send a note before today's meeting. Safety and privacy for us and our kids continues to be our top priority and one of the biggest reasons we chose Atherton as home."

See the full letter:

One line in the letter jumps out at me:

We kindly ask that the Town adopts the new Housing Element without the inclusion of 23 Oakwood.

Notice he's not saying the Housing Element - a zoning plan that aims to increase housing availability (read: increase density) - is bad for non-urban, family neighborhoods; he's saying it's just fine as long as it doesn't apply to him.

It's a pretty hypocritical stance for the avowed Biden supporter, who brought his family out to endorse Joe for president at the 2020 Democratic National Convention. His wife Ayesha regularly speaks about "social injustices" and "racial inequality."

Just not in her backyard:

Curry goes on to say that if his effort to stop the low-income housing were to fail, the town should pony up to block the atrocity from his view:

"Should that not be sufficient for the state, we ask that the town commits to investing in considerably taller fencing and landscaping to block sight lines onto our family's property."

Curry signed a four-year, $215 million contract with the Warriors in 2021, and is slated to make a cool $48 this season - in addition to his lucrative endorsement deals. Surely he could afford a little landscaping?

I can understand Curry's not wanting high-density, low-income apartments built right next to him, and his desire for privacy and safety, but a lot of people feel that way. Steph doesn't seem too concerned about them. I'm not a fan of these urbanization plans for family suburban neighborhoods - but I didn't vote for the kind of folks who advocate for them. You can bet that Curry did.

If you're going to be woke, you should at least walk the walk and not just talk the talk.

^These are PROVED facts.
 02/01/2023 04:45 AM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Originally posted by: fishkller let me post another bare chested kruger , i love them so much
get help
 02/01/2023 10:07 AM

sandi

Joined Forum: 03/26/2007

I saw him fishing from the shore of a lake with a cane pole...

Edited: 02/01/2023 at 10:10 AM by sandi
 02/01/2023 10:32 AM

Fish Killer

Yeah...fakefishkller would do something like that as he doesn't know shit about fishing.

^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 02/01/2023 at 10:32 AM by Fish Killer
 02/01/2023 11:38 AM

fishkller

I know fishing is dumb, and I couldn't care less about it. LOL

Edited: 02/01/2023 at 11:38 AM by fishkller
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Biden classified documents

<< 11 12 13 14 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 4 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .