Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Woke employees no more.
Topic Summary:
Created On: 06/17/2022 11:45 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/17/2022 11:45 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Adios, snowflakes. I am really getting to like Musk. I am sure he is figuring that employees stupid enough to publically criticize the owner of the company are too stupid to help advance the company's goals.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 06/17/2022 12:21 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

I don't know how "woke" they are, but publicly calling out the bad behavior of the boss isn't a great idea if he's a massive gaping asshole like that dirty Boer.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 06/17/2022 12:41 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck I don't know how "woke" they are, but publicly calling out the bad behavior of the boss isn't a great idea if he's a massive gaping asshole like that dirty Boer.
Yep, I learned that lesson pretty early on in my work career. Today's youth seem to think they are entitled. They will learn otherwise. Now, at 65, I don't care anymore. My boss is going to get an earful on Monday.

06/17/2022 12:52 PM

surfsail

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

Think it's important for me to respect my boss wherever I have worked - plays a large part into if I like my job - and my motivation to work and make money for him..

That being said, I have been on my own for the last 22 years, and the prior 8 years whoring myself consulting for former bosses that I got along great with - and still consult for to this day...

Funny thing is that I bought my first house in CB 'by owner' from a former real dick hot head boss that I ended up working with indirectly years later on - We never did 'have any words', but saw him in action with others many times.. Burning bridges is usually an ignorant thing to do - no good usually comes out of it.. Made good $ when I sold the house ~ 5 years later.. Life is strange..

There are NO white people at all in the Bible... take all the time you need with that...
Please stop feeding the trolls - they will go away if you do...

06/17/2022 01:07 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Spacex is now pretty much its own entitiy.
A lot of folks are concerned MEEE-lon's posturing and grandstanding is interfering with their vitally important work of re building america's space program.
And now with some actual viable competition in town, it might be wise for acid tripper boy muskrat to wise up. (hey! i used wise and muskrat in the same phrase)
Or simply disappear and get the fuck out of the way

It's a democratic hoax
 06/17/2022 01:35 PM

surfrc

Joined Forum: 07/26/2003

Originally posted by: surfsail

Think it's important for me to respect my boss wherever I have worked - plays a large part into if I like my job - and my motivation to work and make money for him..

That being said, I have been on my own for the last 22 years, and the prior 8 years whoring myself consulting for former bosses that I got along great with - and still consult for to this day...

Funny thing is that I bought my first house in CB 'by owner' from a former real dick hot head boss that I ended up working with indirectly years later on - We never did 'have any words', but saw him in action with others many times.. Burning bridges is usually an ignorant thing to do - no good usually comes out of it.. Made good $ when I sold the house ~ 5 years later.. Life is strange..

I bet you did even better with your Melbourne Bch house.
 06/17/2022 06:40 PM

surfsail

Yep.. lived there 22 years.. Right after I sold we bought the MB house, 200 steps from sand, for really not too much more than the CB house.. Lucked out there fer sure!

Crazy ass market now.. Got way way more than we thought we would get 1 year ago.. Waiting a year def paid off..

Waiting & hoping for a 'correction' so I can afford something reasonable & still keep my 'nest egg'..

Don't see the price dump coming like in '08 though - different reasons for this - remote work & cove - but definitely still way way inflated, but cooling off already..

There are NO white people at all in the Bible... take all the time you need with that...

06/18/2022 08:17 AM

surfsail

If only 3% of people with Twitter accounts account for it's true regular users, sounds like Elon's business plan of going to go 'subscription mode' is not a good business decision regardless.

Have a strong hunch that a lot of the 3% 'reg users' are just bots anyway..

IMO a shitty format plan & idea from the start.. Signed up in ~'10 when it first came on line - signed in & used it literally once... Boo hiss hiss..

06/20/2022 06:02 AM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Great article. They'll keep the sheep. Further reading describes Mee-lon exposing himself to a Spacex employee and settling for 1/4 million? That's super.

Face it, he's losing it.

Moral - Qotards worship steaming piles.
 06/20/2022 07:06 AM

Lunchmeat

Joined Forum: 08/02/2003

I love how you guys sit here and try to dis the richest man in the world, Surfsail says it's a shitty plan and idea, hhmmmm. LMAO you guys are smarter than musk, got it. Worship? Hardly but this shit is straight up comical. Nuke says wise up Elon, better listen to what he says, he's gots inteligunce

If it’s legal will do it, if it’s not legal, we’ll figure out how to change the law-Joe Biden
 06/20/2022 07:16 AM

johnnyboy

No one's money placed them beyond criticism and it shouldn't get a pass because of the money. Arrogant egomaniacs might make millions fighting, clawing and stabbing their way up, but being on top of that pile of corpses and carnage is not grounds for a different standard than we all have.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

06/20/2022 07:30 AM

Greensleeves

Baloney your normal qotard. See how it infects your reasoning?

Guess who else is rich dumbass? George Soros, Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, John Kerry, Nancy Pelosi. Do you ever talk shit about them dumb ass?
 06/20/2022 07:51 AM

tpapablo

Even prog companies are firing their prog employees. At the end of the day you aren't going to have a successful business with a bunch of idiot employees.

06/20/2022 09:29 AM

Greensleeves

Yeah riiight dipshit. Let's follow the logic here what are the states with the most liberals? What are the richest states in this nation? OK
 06/20/2022 12:21 PM

surfsail

Who on here thinks that twitter is a good platform?

Thought it was shit many moons before the quonald even announced he was running.

Realize that the party faithful miss their leaders daily crazy delusional rants and would love for him to be reinstated - as elon suggested..

Not getting enough of him through his own platform? Or is it that no one's really paying attention anymore?

06/20/2022 01:42 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: surfsail Who on here thinks that twitter is a good platform? Thought it was shit many moons before the quonald even announced he was running. Realize that the party faithful miss their leaders daily crazy delusional rants and would love for him to be reinstated - as elon suggested.. Not getting enough of him through his own platform? Or is it that no one's really paying attention anymore?
Couldn't say. Never been to the site. Doesn't seem like something I'd be interested in.

06/20/2022 01:49 PM

Lunchmeat

Joined Forum: 08/02/2003

Originally posted by: Lunchmeat

I love how you guys sit here and try to dis the richest man in the world, Surfsail says it's a shitty plan and idea, hhmmmm. LMAO you guys are smarter than musk, got it. Worship? Hardly but this shit is straight up comical. Nuke says wise up Elon, better listen to what he says, he's gots inteligunce

I don't think he's above anybody and I don't worship him, what I'm laughing about is this post where you dumbasses pass judgment on him, that's fucking laughable.

If it’s legal will do it, if it’s not legal, we’ll figure out how to change the law-Joe Biden
 06/20/2022 02:51 PM

surfsail

Not really commenting on musk so far - 'twitter' really... IMO all that shit, FB and 'social media' etc, is real shit - period..

That being said, he obviously is no moron and jumped on the EV train early enough t be making out like a bandit for being an entrepreneur & having good business sense & foresight..

The dick head boss I commented on earlier; heard about him a coworker from - who if I was his boss would have fired him for being a slacker, but the former boss was a real dickhead - screaming at people out on the floor in front of many other employees.. That part was 100% true.. Never liked him on a personal level - not that I did not learn things from working under him..

musk has enough $ he can blow on shit and wouldn't notice anyway.. No one really 'needs' that amount of $ period..

In the 'remote working' environment a lot of people would pooh pooh working for him, but IMO as an engineer who worked on many big projects, many tasks are best handled face to face coordination..

I ended up working a lot from home after hours anyway just so that I would not get disturbed constantly by people at the office walking effectively demanding immediate attention.

Also way way too many slackers also really only surfing the internet also.. I would not want to be a boss paying for that shit either..

Whatever, as an employee don't ever forget the 'golden rule'; "HE WHO HAS THE GOLD MAKES THE RULES"

Edited: 06/20/2022 at 02:55 PM by surfsail

06/20/2022 03:35 PM

Greensleeves

Musk coming undone. You can tell he's an asshole but according to baloney rich people (Saudi princes, Putin, soros, Obama, Epstein). All get passes!

See how fucked up your elementary Ed logic is?
 06/21/2022 05:16 AM

Cole

There are more jobs than people to fill them. He is doing them a favor. Can you say brain drain? lol

I was right.
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Woke employees no more.

1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .