Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Covid hospitalizations.
Topic Summary:
Created On: 09/14/2021 08:10 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 09/14/2021 08:10 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Money grab by hospitals? We're still being lied to.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 09/14/2021 08:13 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Mississippi teachers beg for help after more than 18,000 students catch COVID-19 in one month; 'At what point do we protect children over the economy?'

Last month, an eighth grader in Mississippi died from COVID-19 days after Gov. Tate Reeves held a press conference claiming that the virus only causes "sniffles" in children under 18. And according to state data, at least 18,825 students have tested positive for COVID-19 within the first month of school.

http://www.insider.com/mississ...-kids-get-covid-2021-8

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 09/14/2021 08:25 AM

tpapablo

As long as they lie, they won't be trusted. They have been lying hroughout this covid thing. Why, would they do that, a non-prog might ask?

09/14/2021 08:34 AM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

I would not post an article that begins with "A new study suggests......"

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

09/14/2021 08:42 AM

Greensleeves

Hey geezer check the FL Today. 50 dead at Jess Parish last month. You think that's an upsell? Qotards are idiots.

This is the truth from FL today. Qotards lie like thier orange gawd.

Hey qspankblo bro bros you have the smell of his stink on you.

Edited: 09/14/2021 at 08:48 AM by Greensleeves
 09/14/2021 08:52 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Originally posted by: johnnyboy I would not post an article that begins with "A new study suggests......"
The article in The Atlantic is well written and doesn't support his claim about "being lied to".

09/14/2021 09:09 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: scombrid
Originally posted by: johnnyboy I would not post an article that begins with "A new study suggests......"
The article in The Atlantic is well written and doesn't support his claim about "being lied to".
I respectfully disagree. We are told on a minute by minute basis that hospitals are filling up with covid patients. That sounds dire, no? I dare say that most of us are visualizing people on their death beds, not people there for a in-grown toenail who tested positive for covid but have no symptoms. As the great Mark Twain once said, "there are three types of lies: lies, damn lies and statistics." If half of those "covid" patients have symptom that are mild or nonexistent, someone is conveying the wrong impression.

09/14/2021 09:13 AM

Greensleeves

Gosh he sucks. His idiotic arguments frequently start with patently false statements. Then he rambles like grandpa waxing poetic on his service in Korea.

50 people died at Jess Parrish last month.
 09/14/2021 09:24 AM

scombrid

They don't have refrigerated trucks parked outside hospitals for people dying of ingrown toe nails.

09/14/2021 09:58 AM

RustyTruck

There are those who cannot be reached. They will face the reality in due time. I would waste a lot of energy at this stage trying to convince anyone of anything.

But you can take steps to secure your home, your workplace, and your community. That's where the energy should go. Don't go around trying to talk fools into putting on life jackets when you could be uncovering the lifeboats and putting your family inside.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 09/14/2021 10:25 AM

stokedpanda

Joined Forum: 09/04/2015

Covid is third behind heart disease and cancer in preventable deaths. how long have heart disease and cancer been #1 and 2, and what mandates have been in place to slow those deaths? They going to start mandating shapers and glassers wear masks?

I troll 2L.com to be a better person in real life
 09/14/2021 10:34 AM

scombrid

Can't catch heart disease from another person. We do also have rules about second hand smoke and OSHA rules about about ventilation in manufacturing facilities as well as rules about what you can discharge from a factory into the air and water.

09/14/2021 10:42 AM

stokedpanda

Originally posted by: scombrid

Can't catch heart disease from another person. We do also have rules about second hand smoke and OSHA rules about about ventilation in manufacturing facilities as well as rules about what you can discharge from a factory into the air and water.

idk mcdonalds and many places are serving it up 24/7. the osha rules is a good example but more so things like mandated hand washing, as that is something the require the employee to do, vs things like discharges or biproducts/side effects of products.

09/14/2021 10:57 AM

Joined Forum: 07/27/2021

Originally posted by: stokedpanda They going to start mandating shapers and glassers wear masks?

When's the last time a 10-year old walked past a shaper in Publix and caught Cancer from him?

You seem to be having a hard time with the basics. Do you need a tutor or summer school? LOL

Hi. I'm Mike.
 09/14/2021 11:04 AM

Greensleeves

Cancer is preventable like COVID? Not even close. COVID it's a shot or two and you're good.
 09/14/2021 11:06 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Yup, nobody is dying of covid or going to hospital. Only a qotard would believe such lunacy.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 09/14/2021 11:11 AM

stokedpanda

Originally posted by: 1974

Originally posted by: stokedpanda

They going to start mandating shapers and glassers wear masks?

When's the last time a 10-year old walked past a shaper in Publix and caught Cancer from him?

You seem to be having a hard time with the basics. Do you need a tutor or summer school? LOL

IDK do they test for that? A ten year old can walk past a shaper and catch the flu or a cold. I'm trying to come up with examples to play with, yours is pretty decent, the attempted diss on is par with a 10 year old so way to keep the theme consistent.

09/14/2021 11:13 AM

tpapablo

Anyway, we are being decieved. And lo and behold, hospitals get paid more for covid patients. Figures.

09/14/2021 11:21 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: 1974

They going to start mandating shapers and glassers wear masks?

IDK do they test for that? A ten year old can walk past a shaper and catch the flu or a cold. I'm trying to come up with examples to play with, yours is pretty decent, the attempted diss on is par with a 10 year old so way to keep the theme consistent.

When was the last time people were being turned down at hospitals because almost all ICUs are at capacity with flu patients?
 09/14/2021 11:40 AM

RustyTruck

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Anyway, we are being decieved.

And lo and behold, hospitals get paid more for covid patients. Figures.

If you get around some healthcare workers talking that kind of mess you're likely to get a poke in the eye. Those folks are working like 4 12's and putting themselves and families at risk to take care of people who have to die of Covid before they believe in it.

FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Covid hospitalizations.

1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .