Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: For conservatives.
Topic Summary:
Created On: 09/10/2021 06:41 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 09/10/2021 06:41 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Gibraltar v. Hillsdale. For people who can think.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 09/10/2021 07:05 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Don't count on these idiots on this forum...they are brain dead!

"So what do we find when we look at these two communities? As of September 1, 2021, Hillsdale County has had 4,768 recorded cases, or slightly less than 10.5 percent of the population, while experiencing 99 total deaths, which represents 0.217 percent of the county. Meanwhile, an ocean away in Gibraltar, the territory had reported 5,371 cases, 15.8 percent of its total population, while suffering 97 deaths, which is 0.285 percent of its total population. In other words, the difference in coronavirus fatalities is insignificant, while relatively unvaccinated Hillsdale has seen a much lower case rate, both in terms of percentages and raw numbers, than fully-vaccinated Gibraltar.

One might plausibly object, however, that these statistics include data from the beginning of the pandemic, and therefore don't accurately depict the effects of the vaccine on cases and deaths. This is a reasonable objection. From July 1 to September 1, 2021, the number of deaths in both jurisdictions has, mercifully, been very small: three in Gibraltar (0.009 percent of the population) versus five in Hillsdale County (0.01 percent). The case numbers over the same period, however, tell a different story. In Gibraltar, 1,019 cases of COVID-19 have been identified, equivalent to three percent of the population, while Hillsdale County has seen only 343 cases during the same period, or 0.75 percent of the county's population.

These numbers do very little to bolster the case that vaccination is the key to ending the pandemic. Since Gibraltar has a 100 percent vaccination rate, it is reasonable to conclude that all, or nearly all, of the 1,019 cases noted in the previous paragraph are vaccinated persons. Even if all the cases in Hillsdale County are among unvaccinated persons, it is still true that the case rate since July 1 is 400 percent higher in vaccinated Gibraltar than in unvaccinated Hillsdale."

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 09/10/2021 07:18 AM

tpapablo

Thought this was very interesting and instructive. From the statistics in this article, it would appear that we are being lied to about the current efficacy of vaccinations. So, you have to wonder what the agenda is with the continued push for vaccinations. All I can say is that I am more against getting one than ever at this point.

09/10/2021 07:24 AM

Joined Forum: 07/27/2021

Stick to your guns brave Q Warriors! It's a TRAP!

Only YOU know the truth! Everyone else is blind.

You will be rulers of the afterscape!

Hi. I'm Mike.
 09/10/2021 07:42 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Thought this was very interesting and instructive. From the statistics in this article, it would appear that we are being lied to about the current efficacy of vaccinations. So, you have to wonder what the agenda is with the continued push for vaccinations. All I can say is that I am more against getting one than ever at this point.

Me as well.

I suspected foul play from the start.

I was in fact correct.

So were you.

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 09/10/2021 07:49 AM

tpapablo

In the last 2 weeks, I have come across 3 fully vaccinated people who have caught covid and have had severe symptoms. Not hospital severe, but enough to put them in bed. Conversely, I know 2 unvaccinated people who had it and had virtually no symtoms. They only found out they had it because the husband had to get a test done before a minor medical procedure. And the wife tested positive too.

Edited: 09/10/2021 at 07:52 AM by tpapablo
 09/10/2021 07:54 AM

Where'd yall go to medical school?

LOL

Hi. I'm Mike.
 09/10/2021 08:15 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

"It bothers me sometimes that people act like Covid is a big joke. I always want to say, 'Well, why don't you just come right up here to the cemetery, and I'll show you my husband's grave? And I can show you it's no joke.'"

http://www.cnn.com/2021/09/09/...vid-vaccine/index.html

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 09/10/2021 08:32 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck "It bothers me sometimes that people act like Covid is a big joke. I always want to say, 'Well, why don't you just come right up here to the cemetery, and I'll show you my husband's grave? And I can show you it's no joke.'" http://www.cnn.com/2021/09/09/...vid-vaccine/index.html
The article I posted wasn't a joke. People die from car wrecks too. That's no joke. But I don't hear the gov't mandating that no company can hire people who drive cars. The above article provides perspective. If a fully vaccinated population is experiencing the same results of a largely unvaccinated population, that provides a useful data point. Does it tell the entire story? No. Very few things in life do, however. But with enough data points a useful bit of truth often can be constructed.

09/10/2021 08:32 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Well there ya go - five cases, it's settled!

Idiot...

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 09/10/2021 08:39 AM

It's over, too.

Hi. I'm Mike.
 09/10/2021 08:43 AM

tpapablo

You know, FK, maybe we have been too hasty about this. I think we can all agree that progs present a immediate and severe threat to our nation. Indeed, they present a far worse threat than Covid. We need to keep them from reporducing. The Jacobson case, which these goobers rely upon to support mandatory vaccination, was used as precedent to support forced sterilization of certain mentally deficient women. Think they rid our gene pool of around 70,000 of those progs. Soooo, when we get back in power, our president can order companies not to hire progs who haven't been castrated/sterilized. He can order all prog gov't employees to be castrated or sterilized. Maybe we should take the long view on this.

09/10/2021 08:48 AM

Scarey stuff. but It's Over! bro..

Hi. I'm Mike.
 09/10/2021 09:59 PM

surferclimber

Joined Forum: 01/23/2011

In statistics there's this thing called threats to validity, which basically means some other factor is really driving your results and not the actual issue you are hypothesizing about. You really can not eliminate all threats to validity as well generally you don't know what they are, but you can minimize them by repeating and randomizing. Translation: if you get weird results in one data set, really can't conclude anything, but if it occurs over and over on multiple data sets then it means something. I.E., while this is an interesting example about Gibraltar it's nothing more than that. And if you wanted to generalize anything would need to do a similar study on other data sets! I think Israel is close to 100% vaxed, and some mid east countries like UAE or Qatar, so would have to run similar comparison there too and see if there's trend...

get up early and go surf - it'll make that hangover go away and/or make the workday more tolerable :)

Edited: 09/10/2021 at 10:05 PM by surferclimber
 09/10/2021 10:16 PM

surferclimber

Joined Forum: 01/23/2011

Originally posted by: tpapablo You know, FK, maybe we have been too hasty about this. I think we can all agree that progs present a immediate and severe threat to our nation. Indeed, they present a far worse threat than Covid.
Now this I will agree with, but will also throw in that extreme far right crazy do the same!!! IMHO we need to find a way back to just being normal folks, some of us a bit conservative some a bit liberal but somehow get along compromise. Right now everyone is just wayyy to damn divided. People hating each others just because they're on other team. I mean come on that's what every other country out there that hates America is cheering for us to do, yeah go go go divide from inside that's it stir the pot hate hate hate. Just soooo fucing sad to see as it's clearly the plot of the enemy ( or as people of faith will say, plot of the devil )

get up early and go surf - it'll make that hangover go away and/or make the workday more tolerable :)

09/11/2021 05:02 AM

follydude

Bravo.

Hillsdale County's COVID-19 cases up 95%

https://www.hillsdale.net/stor...-09-mi-nhdn/117980048/

Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .