Hang 10... or as they now say...hit the lip!

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Hyena exposed to covid
Topic Summary:
Created On: 07/18/2021 04:08 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 07/20/2021 10:43 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


Greensleeves

Posts: 17579
Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

and then

-------------------------
 07/20/2021 10:46 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


RustyTruck

Posts: 26983
Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Originally posted by: crankit

Pelosi aid positive and more of the idiots test positive!


Yet none are sick. I wonder why?

Hospitals are full of sick pugs who wanted to own the libs by not getting vaccinated.

-------------------------
Anarchists appose authority, not expertise. Doctors and Nurses aren't imposing any authority over you. Even Bakunin said in matters of boots, refer to the bootmaker.
 07/21/2021 10:32 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


somebodyelse

Posts: 6716
Joined Forum: 06/29/2006

Pelosis staff were all Vaccinated
Texas Democrats were all Vaccinated
Miami condo first responders, vaccinated
Yet all caught COVID...
All transmit Covid to others...

WHY the hell would anybody get a vaccine that didn't protect them from the virus it was design to protect them from??
You believed them when they told you that you could get the vaccine, then you would be given your freedoms back..
Even when they told you, if you get the vaccine you still have to wear a mask...
You never though to ask, why if the vaccine keeps you from getting Covid would you need a mask???
They knew then and now you know, the vaccine DOES NOT IMMUNIZE YOU FROM COVID...

You, Pelosis staff, the texas democrats believing that you are immunized, do not take precautions and spread coved to your family, friends, business associates.
Do you feel stupid that you allowed yourself to believe their obvious lies?
Do you feel used that you followed the party line, trotted on down, got the shot and now know that they knew they were lying to you the whole time,
lying to you to cause you to react out of fear, to control you and to control you actions, to control your medical choices,
Control your thoughts and actions?
They taught you to attack your fellow countrymen for not believing that the vaccine gave you immunity..
They made you into brown shirts, policing fellow Americans and enforcing their agenda by telling you lies...




-------------------------
 07/21/2021 10:44 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


wbsponger

Posts: 2136
Joined Forum: 08/04/2003

Because 95% protected is better than 0% protected and .01% mortality rate is a lot better than a 1% mortality rate especially when multiplied out by hundreds of millions of people. is this really so hard to understand? Big thanks to the unvaccinated for doing nothing to slow the spread. My 2 year old with COVID really appreciates it.
 07/21/2021 01:05 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


somebodyelse

Posts: 6716
Joined Forum: 06/29/2006

After the war most of the Brown shirts, those that survived, Repented at their trials.
They said 'we were lied to'...
'We didn't know the truth, the government controlled the media and we didn't know'...
I don't think that defense protected them..

-------------------------
 07/22/2021 01:58 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


Greensleeves

Posts: 17579
Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

What the fuck? Is nobodyelse seriously that demented? Hey nobodyelse you truly believe the vaccine is some sinister bogeyman? Damn you are deep in the deep qotard state. What's it like in there? Does it stink like crap? Are there colors... mostly orange I bet.

-------------------------


Edited: 07/22/2021 at 01:59 AM by Greensleeves
 07/22/2021 06:02 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


Cole

Posts: 54338
Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

WHY the hell would anybody get a vaccine that didn't protect them from the virus it was design to protect them from??

The vaccine keeps you from getting sick from the disease, it does not keep you from catching it. The vaccine lowers the amount virus that is shed, but again, it does not keep you from catching it in the first place. Millions have it and don't know it because they have been vaccinated and the vaccine is working. For the non vaccinated? That's a different story.

Did you expect others to get vaccinated so you wouldn't be exposed? Is that why you are so pissed?

-------------------------
So long and thanks for all the fish.
 07/22/2021 07:40 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


RiddleMe

Posts: 4906
Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

Originally posted by: somebodyelse
After the war most of the Brown shirts, those that survived, Repented at their trials.


The borwn shirts the brown shirts! Even bringing that into a conversation about vaccines is beyond stupid.

 07/22/2021 08:04 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


somebodyelse

Posts: 6716
Joined Forum: 06/29/2006

COLE: The vaccine keeps you from getting sick from the disease, it does not keep you from catching it. The vaccine lowers the amount virus that is shed, but again, it does not keep you from catching it in the first place. Millions have it and don't know it because they have been vaccinated and the vaccine is working.

Thats NOT WHAT THEY TOLD US.
They said we could stop wearing masks
They told us to get the vaccine TO PROTECT OUR FAMILIES AND OUR CHILDREN.
Now you finally learn that the vaccine DOESN"T PROTECT YOU FAMILY OR KIDS???
What the fuck?? Thats what they told us for months. now we see that they lied!!!
Who the FUCK CARES that the vaccine keeps me from having symptoms,
chances are That I would never have felt the symptoms anyway...

We were told if you are sick isolate yourself
If you are susceptible protect yourself
Then we were told if you take the vaccine you don't have to wear a mask
we were told we were protected...
IF WE ARE PROTECTED then we don't have to worry about giving Covid to our children,
we can go maskless in public, we can be free again.

They LIED, the vaccine did not make us immune and now people have infected 2 year old children at home because they believed the lies..
They did not follow the rule of 'if you are susceptible, protect yourself'
They were lied to, they believed they were no longer susceptible, they were told they could go mask less and go back to normal...
MILLIONS took the vaccine and now have the virus but do not know it...
Those millions are taking Covid home and to work, to their elderly parents, to their children.
Those millions of vaccinated people are spreading this sickness because they were lied to,
people are dying because of those lies...

You believed those lies, you repeated those lies...
By repeating those lies you caused people to die, you caused sickness to spread to children...
That why it pisses me off... take responsibility for your own actions and your own words...
You point at non-vaccinated people and say, hey you have a sliver in your eye.
Take the fucking beam out of your own eye before pointing at somebodyelse...


-------------------------


Edited: 07/22/2021 at 08:05 AM by somebodyelse
 07/22/2021 08:32 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


Greensleeves

Posts: 17579
Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Hey dip shit do you want to tell us about the polio vaccine? Fucking Qotards are a pox on our society.

-------------------------
 07/22/2021 09:00 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


somebodyelse

Posts: 6716
Joined Forum: 06/29/2006

Hey, braindead:
The Polio Vaccine
https://poliovaccinenhd.weebly.com/timeline.html
1949- Scientists discover a way to grow poliovirus in a tissue culture, Salk begins early polio vaccine tests, 1953- Salk gives his Vaccine to his family, 1955- polio vaccine results announced, 1957 Wide spread vaccinations The number of cases in the u.s drops 85-90%

8 years of development and testing before widespread vaccinations.
Thanks for playing dumbass

-------------------------
 07/22/2021 09:34 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


scombrid

Posts: 16736
Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Originally posted by: wbsponger Because 95% protected is better than 0% protected and .01% mortality rate is a lot better than a 1% mortality rate especially when multiplied out by hundreds of millions of people. is this really so hard to understand? Big thanks to the unvaccinated for doing nothing to slow the spread. My 2 year old with COVID really appreciates it.
Just repeating this for somebodyelse.

-------------------------

...

 07/22/2021 09:36 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


scombrid

Posts: 16736
Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Originally posted by: somebodyelse Hey, braindead: The Polio Vaccine https://poliovaccinenhd.weebly.com/timeline.html 1949- Scientists discover a way to grow poliovirus in a tissue culture, Salk begins early polio vaccine tests, 1953- Salk gives his Vaccine to his family, 1955- polio vaccine results announced, 1957 Wide spread vaccinations The number of cases in the u.s drops 85-90% 8 years of development and testing before widespread vaccinations. Thanks for playing dumbass
Hey, still only have 1950s technology don't you know so no way a vaccine could get developed quickly. Also, are the polio and measles vaccines 100% effective?

-------------------------

...

 07/22/2021 09:45 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


Greensleeves

Posts: 17579
Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Thank you scom!

Fuck you nobodyelse. Wait 8 years and how many of the innocent are dead? As it is now Qotards and dumbfuck foil hat wearers that don't trust the man are dying and filling our hospitals, though they endanger everyone. God damn you are a stooge for your Orange boy pal.

-------------------------


Edited: 07/22/2021 at 10:00 AM by Greensleeves
 07/22/2021 10:37 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


RiddleMe

Posts: 4906
Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

LMFAO, 1950's technology as compared to 2020.
 07/22/2021 11:03 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


somebodyelse

Posts: 6716
Joined Forum: 06/29/2006

wbsponger: Scom: Because 95% protected is better than 0% protected

You blind and dumb jackassess
Those 95% ARE NOT PROTECTED, they only think they are...
That makes it worse,
Those 95% can and do still contract Covid,
Those 95% can and do transmit Covid to their family, their children and to society...
IF they had NOT taken the shot it would have been better for society because they would still be taking precautions instead of spreading COVID...

BUT THEY TOOK THE SHOT
THEY THINK THEY ARE PROTECTED
That assumption IS A LIE....

They are the ones spreading Covid...
People without the shot are still protecting themselves and their loved ones,
They are not immune(unless they already had covid) they know they are not immune
They are making an informed decision on the risk to themselves and their families.

YOU, Green, Cole and the rest of the nazis are allowing somebodyelse to make your decisions.
You are ill informed because you were told a lie that you were taking an immunization shot.
Your risk assessment was made by the Biden administration and that assessment was based on polls and false deadlines.
They told you that you were immunized, you made decisions based on that lie to go without a mask,
You did NOT protect yourself and your children because you believed their lies and you relied on their risk assessment.

So very sad, but you decided to believe them, you allowed yourselves to believe a lie.
It was easier than seeking the truth,
Covid is spreading.
Those who took the shot and believed they were immunized are doing the spreading.
Ask Pelosi's staff, ask the Texas democrats.... believe the Biden administration or believe your own lying eyes



-------------------------
 07/22/2021 11:08 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


RiddleMe

Posts: 4906
Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

Oh my goodness. Between your ranting, misunderstanding of vaccines, misunderstanding of viral mutations, calling people nazi's, bringing up brown shirts, etc. Bro! Joe says it best "Come on man!"
 07/22/2021 03:12 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


follydude

Posts: 8565
Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Randy Fine & 106% increase in Covid cases in Brevard County in the past month.

What the hell?


 07/22/2021 03:22 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


nukeh2o

Posts: 5565
Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Sounds like chumpfscum dumbunnykaren is on a hysterical hissy fit rant-a--thong.
Somebody grab some forceps to pull her bunched up panties out of that rancid crack that passes for a mouth.
Uh oh, better call midol.....

-------------------------
It's a democratic hoax
 07/22/2021 06:36 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


Cole

Posts: 54338
Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Originally posted by: somebodyelse

wbsponger: Scom: Because 95% protected is better than 0% protected



You blind and dumb jackassess

Those 95% ARE NOT PROTECTED, they only think they are...

That makes it worse,

Those 95% can and do still contract Covid,

Those 95% can and do transmit Covid to their family, their children and to society...

IF they had NOT taken the shot it would have been better for society because they would still be taking precautions instead of spreading COVID...



BUT THEY TOOK THE SHOT

THEY THINK THEY ARE PROTECTED

That assumption IS A LIE....



They are the ones spreading Covid...

People without the shot are still protecting themselves and their loved ones,

They are not immune(unless they already had covid) they know they are not immune

They are making an informed decision on the risk to themselves and their families.



YOU, Green, Cole and the rest of the nazis are allowing somebodyelse to make your decisions.

You are ill informed because you were told a lie that you were taking an immunization shot.

Your risk assessment was made by the Biden administration and that assessment was based on polls and false deadlines.

They told you that you were immunized, you made decisions based on that lie to go without a mask,

You did NOT protect yourself and your children because you believed their lies and you relied on their risk assessment.



So very sad, but you decided to believe them, you allowed yourselves to believe a lie.

It was easier than seeking the truth,

Covid is spreading.

Those who took the shot and believed they were immunized are doing the spreading.

Ask Pelosi's staff, ask the Texas democrats.... believe the Biden administration or believe your own lying eyes


Hey home slice, it ain't spreading for the vaccinated.

Got a problem, wear a fucking mask. lol



-------------------------
So long and thanks for all the fish.
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Hyena exposed to covid

<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146240 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2021 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)