Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Florida GOP Candidate threatened to assassinate GOP opponent
Topic Summary: Using Russian-Ukrainian hit men
Created On: 06/17/2021 07:41 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/17/2021 07:41 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Stay classy FLA GOP!

http://news.yahoo.com/secret-r...&soc_trk=tw&tsrc=twtr

MIAMI - A little-known GOP candidate in one of Florida's most competitive congressional seats was secretly recorded threatening to send "a Russian and Ukrainian hit squad" to a fellow Republican opponent to make her "disappear."

During a 30-minute call with a conservative activist that was recorded before he became a candidate, William Braddock repeatedly warned the activist to not support GOP candidate Anna Paulina Luna in the Republican primary for a Tampa Bay-area congressional seat because he had access to assassins. The seat is being vacated by Rep. Charlie Crist (D-Fla.), who is running for governor.

"I really don't want to have to end anybody's life for the good of the people of the United States of America," Braddock said at one point in the conversation last week, according to the recording exclusively obtained by POLITICO. "That will break my heart. But if it needs to be done, it needs to be done. Luna is a f---ing speed bump in the road. She's a dead squirrel you run over every day when you leave the neighborhood."

-------------------------
“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 06/17/2021 08:53 AM

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

That is FK'ing banana republic nuts.

Probably got the idea from his fellow Floridian, Trump. People say Trump is connected to the Russian mob, you know.

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
 06/17/2021 09:02 AM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Its just a speed bump. wow.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

06/17/2021 12:01 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Hello, Mr. Chump? Braddock here, got a little problem...gettin some interference from some people here, real "whack" jobs, if you get my drift.....
got any kgb goons available at your properties i can rent for "event security"?

Only the best people.....

It's a democratic hoax
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .