Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: You know that really lucrative book deal when your presidency ends?
Topic Summary: Trump doesn’t.
Created On: 06/15/2021 06:41 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/16/2021 10:32 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

qspanq dying to read about Jared's relations with his idol's daughter/girlfriend
 06/16/2021 02:11 PM

johnnyboy

Jared is worth reading? Really. His achievements? His leadership? His personality? But back to the thread, why would he get a book deal when his father in law can't? Care to explain?

-------------------------

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

06/16/2021 02:38 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Its titled " Confessions of a Sleazy Slumlord:
how I failed in government"

It's a democratic hoax
 06/16/2021 03:17 PM

johnnyboy

"I bought my way into Harvard. 2 million reasons I got in."

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

06/16/2021 04:19 PM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: johnnyboy Jared is worth reading? Really. His achievements? His leadership? His personality? But back to the thread, why would he get a book deal when his father in law can't? Care to explain?
Sure. If Kushner can get a book deal, Trump can get a much better one any time he pleases.

I :heart; Q
 06/16/2021 04:43 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Sure he can piggy.
As long as he finds some dupe to write it for him......again.
Not sure how many publishers are accepting manuscripts written with crayons and sharpies these days though.....

It's a democratic hoax
 06/17/2021 05:40 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Tpap - right as always. Ah, while it is maddening to be surrounded by so many dumbasses, it is fun to toy with them.

I :heart; Q
 06/17/2021 05:49 AM

Cole

Trump pocketed $200 million from you suckers to stop the steal, so of course he would have a successful book. You clowns would buy it, even if it was nothing but blank pages. lol

I was right.
 06/18/2021 07:45 AM

johnnyboy

Trump will have to self publish. He lied about getting offers because he's embarrassed that he's about as appealing as a pork soda stand outside a mosque. You can believe him when he says he's had offers but the facts are in the article. He's not bankable because he refuses to be fact checked. When he does write his fantasy fiction, it will sit in the fiction section. I can imagine it will do as wells as his son's book and with the same people. It will be a collection of superlatives with a ghost writer taking great pains to conceal their identity forever.

Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .