Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Desantis vs Youtube
Topic Summary:
Created On: 04/13/2021 07:16 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 04/13/2021 07:16 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Central Floridave

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

DeSantis attacks YouTube for yanking his pandemic video

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wire...andemic-video-77028428

04/13/2021 07:17 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

They shouldn't try to be nazi censors.

If they didn't they wouldn't have this problem.

-------------------------
The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 04/13/2021 07:21 AM

crankit

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

After the 60 minutes hit piece; endorsed by libtards!!

Romans 8;18-32 John 3;16-18
 04/13/2021 07:32 AM

Cole

False information will be removed. It says so when you sign up.

I was right.
 04/13/2021 07:33 AM

Central Floridave

Nazi censors? A public company not allowing disinformation from a government official? hmmm...you may want to go back and study fascism and how the government used false propaganda to convince people that they wanted to be fascist, along with controlling the media and only having State approved media. But what do I know in your little bubble world.

"YouTube has clear policies around COVID-19 medical misinformation to support the health and safety of our users," the company said in a statement Monday. "We removed this video because it included content that contradicts the consensus of local and global health authorities regarding the efficacy of masks to prevent the spread of COVID-19."
 04/13/2021 07:37 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: Central Floridave Nazi censors? A public company not allowing disinformation from a government official? hmmm...you may want to go back and study fascism and how the government used false propaganda to convince people that they wanted to be fascist, along with controlling the media and only having State approved media. But what do I know in your little bubble world. "YouTube has clear policies around COVID-19 medical misinformation to support the health and safety of our users," the company said in a statement Monday. "We removed this video because it included content that contradicts the consensus of local and global health authorities regarding the efficacy of masks to prevent the spread of COVID-19."
Who says it is disinformation, i.e., who is this "consensus?" There are plenty of scientific studies demonstrting that masks are basically worthless in stopping the spread of a virus. Why not use to them instead of this mysterious "consensus?"? And, what is wrong with disinformation?

I :heart; Q
 04/13/2021 07:43 AM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: Central Floridave

Nazi censors? A public company not allowing disinformation from a government official? hmmm...you may want to go back and study fascism and how the government used false propaganda to convince people that they wanted to be fascist, along with controlling the media and only having State approved media. But what do I know in your little bubble world.

"YouTube has clear policies around COVID-19 medical misinformation to support the health and safety of our users," the company said in a statement Monday. "We removed this video because it included content that contradicts the consensus of local and global health authorities regarding the efficacy of masks to prevent the spread of COVID-19."

Masks don't work.

Irrefutable proof:

http://www.rcreader.com/commen...vide-19-social-policy

^These are PROVED facts.
 04/13/2021 07:49 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Who says it is disinformation, i.e., who is this "consensus?" There are plenty of scientific studies demonstrting that masks are basically worthless in stopping the spread of a virus. Why not use to them instead of this mysterious "consensus?"? And, what is wrong with disinformation?

Not credible ones. Masks work in stopping the spread. But less effective at preventing an individual from getting it, but then again dotards are not know for their sharp minds, so easy to see how you are fooled.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 04/13/2021 07:49 AM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Conservatives and scammers censor the hell out of their feeds to keep negative comments blocked. They even file endless complaints against debunker videos to get the platform to harrass critics into silence. Then they bitch about getting censored when the platform does something against them. Incredible.

04/13/2021 07:53 AM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: wtf

Not credible ones. Masks work in stopping the spread. But less effective at preventing an individual from getting it, but then again dotards are not know for their sharp minds, so easy to see how you are fooled.

You only read the tainted studies that bolster your agenda.

http://www.rcreader.com/commen...ovide-19-social-policy

^These are PROVED facts.
 04/13/2021 08:07 AM

RiddleMe

Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

Originally posted by: Fish Killer
They shouldn't try to be nazi censors.

The only Nazi's are members of the party afraid of the Jewish Space Lasers
 04/13/2021 08:08 AM

Central Floridave

In my opinion, Desantis is on a slippery slope. Seeking higher office but going against the grain on public opinion. May work, may not...but I think it won't.

Article:
After YouTube pulls DeSantis video for mask fallacies, governor holds another COVID-19 talk with same docs

DeSantis' roundtables have featured proponents of "immunity through infection," the idea that lifting all coronavirus restrictions and letting the virus run through the lower-risk under-60 population is the best way for people to become immune.

The theory has been roundly condemned by most health experts, including an open letter to the medical journal The Lancet signed by more than 80 researchers that called the theory "a dangerous fallacy unsupported by scientific evidence."

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/n...s66ugaktn6y-story.html
 04/13/2021 08:15 AM

Central Floridave

from article above about possible 2024. It's a gamble by Desantis.

Aubrey Jewett, a professor of political science at the University of Central Florida, said DeSantis' national political profile has been boosted among Republicans by his becoming the standard-bearer for anti-COVID restrictions. But whether the issue will still be front and center during the Republican presidential primaries in 2024 is very unclear.

"It's hard to tell what issues will be most important in voters' minds when we get down the road more than two years," Jewett said. "But in the present, it certainly continues to raise Gov. DeSantis's profile nationally. ... He's certainly one of the most well-known Republican governors in the country right now. And a lot of Republicans seem to like what he's saying and what he's doing."

But, he added, the two-and-a-half years until the GOP primaries is "a long time. And early favorites, as with horse races, often fade."
 04/13/2021 08:29 AM

Greensleeves

DeSantis has a snowball's chance in Sanford of being nominated on the national stage. Last GOP nominee that wasn't some sort of star/rich?

Ron is Floridaman in a suit. The only reason he is mentioned was the straw poll on his home turf during CPAC.

CPAC straw poll (gross)

Edited: 04/13/2021 at 08:33 AM by Greensleeves
 04/13/2021 10:30 AM

surfsail

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

Why should youtube, facebook, twitter 'et al' let their platforms be used so spew obviously false BS.. Especially if it's 'for free', and even if they are geting paid for it... Has everyting to do with 'credence' boys and girls - and they understand that it needs to be maintained, and not to continually smell of dog shit.. ..
    Because a few gulliable nutjobs swallow & beleive the 'q' BS, why should the rest of us have to be exposed to that BS.. That's why i stopped going to 'church'...
    I blame the media for giving qrump the platform to spew his BS back in '15 'for free' - They have definitely learnt their lesson.. Next time around he, and anyone of his ilk, will have to buying time, paying top dollar for their 'political ads' - and you can bet that they will still be subject to censorship.. Sure faux will air it all like it's 'news worthy' ...
    If you don't think face mask works, then put on a full haz mat suit - like them apples??.. Flew twice to MI last summer and saw fellow travelers in airports with full haz mats on - & have pics to prove it.. ..
    Wore my M95 - pain in the ass to breath thru compared to the surgicals, but I felt 'safe'.. Airports were relatively empty.. Only a Subway open - everything else closed.. Planes were flying 'Every other seat' (2 of 3 seats).. Get #2 jab in a week so feel OK about flying full planes this summer... Man up pussies!!!

There are NO white people at all in the Bible... take all the time you need with that...
    Please stop feeding the trolls - they will go away if you do...

Edited: 04/13/2021 at 10:46 AM by surfsail
 04/13/2021 10:39 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: Central Floridave In my opinion, Desantis is on a slippery slope. Seeking higher office but going against the grain on public opinion. May work, may not...but I think it won't. Article: After YouTube pulls DeSantis video for mask fallacies, governor holds another COVID-19 talk with same docs DeSantis' roundtables have featured proponents of "immunity through infection," the idea that lifting all coronavirus restrictions and letting the virus run through the lower-risk under-60 population is the best way for people to become immune. The theory has been roundly condemned by most health experts, including an open letter to the medical journal The Lancet signed by more than 80 researchers that called the theory "a dangerous fallacy unsupported by scientific evidence." https://www.sun-sentinel.com/n...s66ugaktn6y-story.html
Health experts have been wrong throughout. I have been more right than they have been and I agree that catching it is the best way forward.

I :heart; Q
 04/13/2021 11:25 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Health experts have been spot on. Last March I heard 12-18 months for a vaccine, big spike in winter, hunker down and don't catch it. All was 100% accurate.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 04/13/2021 12:02 PM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

Health experts have been spot on.

LIAR!

What planet are you living on?

It sure isn't this one!!!!

^These are PROVED facts.
 04/13/2021 12:37 PM

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

And, what is wrong with disinformation?

I think this says everything about the dumbing down of our society.

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 04/13/2021 02:11 PM

dab

Joined Forum: 08/08/2003

DeSantis attacks YouTube for yanking his pandemic video

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wire...andemic-video-77028428

Dr Scott W. Atlas is a fellow at the Hoover Institute. Always consider the source and who funds the source.

For expert opinions trust the experts. Industrial Hygienists are the environmental, biological hazards experts not a radiologist that specializes in MRI brain scans. Airborne and aerosol pathogen mitigation is in the Industrial Hygienist wheelhouse. All respirators, supplied air filtration, pathogen masks, particle masks are their expertise.

So, if you want to know if a mask can mitigate the spread of a viral pathogen ask an Industrial Hygienist, not a radiologists or a pretend cowboy.

Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .