Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Madison Cawthorn
Topic Summary: damning allegations
Created On: 03/01/2021 10:04 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 03/02/2021 10:40 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: Pagerow More than 150 former students at his college signed a letter late last year accusing him of "sexually predatory behavior,"
Originally posted by: tpapablo Not a big thing, really.
An expected response from you and your regressive party. The GO-Predators are showing their colors without even trying to hide it. Their new slogan should be MARA. Make America Regress (rape?) Again.
Yes, you can count on me for an intellgent response. And, I can count on you for a stupid response. You came through, as did I.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 03/02/2021 10:50 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: Greensleeves

Hey qniper is back with baseless bull$Hit!

for tsuq: Biden won 81,283,098 votes,

Liar!

He couldn't get 40,000 votes!

Those votes were gained by FRAUD!

FOOL!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 03/02/2021 11:04 AM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

The guy is politician storyteller with a group of 150 people making sworn statements against him. You believed an election was stolen without a single sworn statement. You believe what you want to believe but you dont. have. to live like a refugee.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

03/02/2021 11:56 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: johnnyboy The guy is politician storyteller with a group of 150 people making sworn statements against him. You believed an election was stolen without a single sworn statement. You believe what you want to believe but you dont. have. to live like a refugee.
There were hundreds of sworn statements re election fraud. If you don't believe them, why would you believe those students? If he did anything wrong, why wasn't any complaint filed with the college, why wasnt he disciplined by the college or charged with a crime. Seems suspicious to me.

I :heart; Q
 03/02/2021 01:15 PM

johnnyboy

Trumps sworn statements: >>One Michigan judge noted that the evidence wasn't direct evidence, despite the Trump campaign's contention that it was:

TRUMP LAWYER: Your Honor, in terms of the hearsay point, this is a firsthand factual statement made by Ms. Connarn, and she has made that statement based on her own firsthand physical evidence and knowledge -
JUDGE: "I heard somebody else say something." Tell me why that's not hearsay. Come on, now.
TRUMP LAWYER: Well it's a firsthand statement of her physical -
JUDGE: It's an out-of-court statement offered where the truth of the matter is asserted, right?
The judge later dismissed the complaint as "inadmissible hearsay within hearsay."

Other witnesses signed affidavits that said, "I believe my vote for Donald J. Trump and Michael Pence was not counted." But when pressed by judges, they admitted they didn't have any actual evidence to support that.

A similar thing happened in Chatham County, Ga., where the GOP called two witnesses as part of its allegation that 53 ballots received after Election Day were predated to make them appear valid. But under questioning, the witnesses acknowledged they didn't know whether the ballots were actually received after the deadline, while witnesses for the local elections board testified under oath that they were received on time.

Another issue is just what the affidavits allege. Many filed by the Trump campaign don't actually allege wrongdoing, but rather refer to alleged issues in the vote-counting process. And as The Washington Post's David A. Fahrenthold, Emma Brown and Hannah Knowles reported this week, many of them have been rather thin:

"Shocking allegations of voter irregularities revealed in 234 pages of signed and sworn affidavits," the Trump campaign wrote on Twitter.
But a closer look at the affidavits showed that many did not allege any wrongdoing with ballots. Instead, they showed poll challengers complaining about other things: a loud public-address system, mean looks from poll workers, and a Democratic poll watcher who said "Go back to the suburbs, Karen."

Some poll observers had become suspicious simply after seeing many ballots cast for Democrats - in Detroit, a heavily Democratic city where Biden won 94 percent of the vote. "I specifically noticed that every ballot I observed was cast for Joe Biden," one observer wrote. The Trump campaign filed that as evidence in court.

In another case, the Trump campaign's affidavit was described by a judge as being "rife with speculation and guesswork about sinister motives." The judge said the allegations were "not credible" and found that the people behind them were simply unfamiliar with how the ballot-counting process was conducted in Detroit.<<

Apples compared to Orange turd.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

03/02/2021 01:16 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

There were a bunch of false statements and people showing up at hearings obviously drunk. Judges in multiple courts, states, levels of the judicial system did not find them to be credible.

A full investigation is needed to find out what this neurologically challenged child-trumpist has been up to.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 03/02/2021 05:19 PM

johnnyboy

Tpap is a cocktail glass half full kind of believer.

03/03/2021 05:11 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: Sniper

Originally posted by: Cole

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Can't say that I am particularly excited by exaggerations about a wreck that rendered a guy paralyzed. I'd say the wreck was bad enough. And I damn sure am not concerned about a college kid hitting on women. I realize, of course, that most progs have never been near a college. So take my word for it when I say that many male college students hit on women. Not a big thing, really.

Did you attend Rape University too?

Cawthorn's time at PHC was marked by gross misconduct toward our female peers, public misrepresentation of his past, disorderly conduct that was against the school's honor code, and self-admitted academic failings."

The letter said Cawthorn frequently asked female students to join him on "joy rides" in his sporty Dodge Challenger. He would take the women "to secluded areas, lock the doors, and proceed to make unwanted sexual advances," it said.

Just curious but what are your thoughts on Joe Biden fingering Tara Reade against her will? Are we suppose to believe all women, except that one?

He didn't. There, that was easy.

Her story got more "detailed" on each telling.

Why do you ignore the more than 20 allegations against Trump? Trump said you can grab them by the pussy, right? Trump admitted to doing it, right?

I was right.
 03/03/2021 05:15 AM

Cole

What Kennedy did was wrong and he should have paid. So tFap, why do you think this guy should get a pass?

I was right.
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Madison Cawthorn

<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 8 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .