Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Madison Cawthorn
Topic Summary: damning allegations
Created On: 03/01/2021 10:04 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 03/01/2021 10:04 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

The GOPs best...?

Madison Cawthorn Lied About Crash That Partially Paralyzed Him, Pal Says

Bradley Ledford, told the newspaper in his first public comments about the crash that he pulled Cawthorn from the wreckage.

"It hurt very badly that he would say something as false as that," Ledford told the paper. "That is not at all what happened. I pulled him out of the car the second that I was able to get out of the car."

That was just one element of a story rich with lies, the Post reported. Cawthorn claimed he was "declared dead" after the wreck. He wasn't. The police report noted he was "incapacitated." Cawthorn said he was preparing before the crash to start studies at the U.S. Naval Academy ? a boast that he eventually turned into a campaign ad. But the news outlet AVL Watchdog reported in August that Cawthorn had been rejected by the Naval Academy before the crash.

He drives a specially equipped car that has been linked to sexual misconduct accusations. More than 150 former students at his college signed a letter late last year accusing him of "sexually predatory behavior," which Cawthorn has denied.

Story continues
BuzzFeed News talked with more than three dozen people who described allegations of sexual misconduct while Cawthorn was at Patrick Henry College. Four women told BuzzFeed that Cawthorn was aggressive, misogynistic or predatory toward them. Cawthorn called them derogatory names in public, asked inappropriate questions about their sex lives, kissed and touched them without their consent, they told reporters. Many of the aggressive encounters occurred during what Cawthorn liked to call "fun drives" in his car, according to BuzzFeed.

Cawthorn did not immediately respond to a request for comment from HuffPost.

-------------------------
GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 03/01/2021 10:10 AM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Cawthorn will blame the press, call the accusers liars and claim the whole thing is political.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

03/01/2021 10:47 AM

Greensleeves

oh he$$ no! The party of liars going to rally around their liar?
 03/01/2021 10:54 AM

426Blue

Joined Forum: 11/18/2007

Of course - he's following the Trump, or at this point the GOP playbook. Repeat a lie enough times, and you can get millions of gullible people to believe it. This is all consistent with the eventual GOP demise, which is too bad. Even the kookiest among the democrats don't hold a candle to the stupidity and kookiness of the increasingly second rate members of the GOP. You'd think the GOP would have learned something by now given their historical loss of the house senate and white house - that the majority of voters do not like Trump or anyone connected with Trump. The GOP is a true cult.
 03/01/2021 01:02 PM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

A Ms. Papenfuss from Huff Post? Not a sound article, friends. But if it was, so what? Don't hear you going on about Biden getting arrested for supporting Mandela, Hillary for coming under enemy fire in Afghanistan, Sen. Blumenthal for fighting in Vietnam or AOC being terrorized by protestors on Jan. 6th. Those would seem to be the more consequential lies, wouldn't you say?

I :heart; Q
 03/01/2021 01:22 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Maybe Cawthorn and Cuomo should hang out some time, go cruise in the special car and pick up some chicks, or a chick and a half.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 03/01/2021 01:34 PM

Cole

Those would seem to be the more consequential lies, wouldn't you say?

No, not at all. This is much much worse, but he is Republican, so of course you will excuse him.

I was right.

Edited: 03/01/2021 at 01:34 PM by Cole
 03/01/2021 01:35 PM

tpapablo

Can't say that I am particularly excited by exaggerations about a wreck that rendered a guy paralyzed. I'd say the wreck was bad enough. And I damn sure am not concerned about a college kid hitting on women. I realize, of course, that most progs have never been near a college. So take my word for it when I say that many male college students hit on women. Not a big thing, really.

03/01/2021 01:40 PM

Cole

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Can't say that I am particularly excited by exaggerations about a wreck that rendered a guy paralyzed. I'd say the wreck was bad enough. And I damn sure am not concerned about a college kid hitting on women. I realize, of course, that most progs have never been near a college. So take my word for it when I say that many male college students hit on women. Not a big thing, really.

Did you attend Rape University too?

Cawthorn's time at PHC was marked by gross misconduct toward our female peers, public misrepresentation of his past, disorderly conduct that was against the school's honor code, and self-admitted academic failings."

The letter said Cawthorn frequently asked female students to join him on "joy rides" in his sporty Dodge Challenger. He would take the women "to secluded areas, lock the doors, and proceed to make unwanted sexual advances," it said.

I was right.
 03/01/2021 01:43 PM

Cole

But don't get me wrong, this guy is prefect for the Trump Party.

Rapists, cheats, liars, Nazis and scum. Hillary was right, this 30% is something else!

I was right.
 03/01/2021 02:33 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Cole
Originally posted by: tpapablo Can't say that I am particularly excited by exaggerations about a wreck that rendered a guy paralyzed. I'd say the wreck was bad enough. And I damn sure am not concerned about a college kid hitting on women. I realize, of course, that most progs have never been near a college. So take my word for it when I say that many male college students hit on women. Not a big thing, really.
Did you attend Rape University too? Cawthorn's time at PHC was marked by gross misconduct toward our female peers, public misrepresentation of his past, disorderly conduct that was against the school's honor code, and self-admitted academic failings." The letter said Cawthorn frequently asked female students to join him on "joy rides" in his sporty Dodge Challenger. He would take the women "to secluded areas, lock the doors, and proceed to make unwanted sexual advances," it said.
Yep. Rape U. Former home of the Fighting Ted Kennedy's. Our mascot, Killer Ted, had a famous cheer. "One Bit, two bits, three bits a dollar, Gonna to drive the [name of opposing team] off a bridge and watch them holler." Good times. But, alas, political correctness caused the school to get rid of that name and Killer Ted. They are now the Rape U Sabines.

Edited: 03/01/2021 at 04:08 PM by tpapablo
 03/01/2021 02:39 PM

Greensleeves

qspanqblo still sober? oh no he's rambling about something from maga time.
 03/01/2021 03:20 PM

Cole

Cawthorn's time at PHC was marked by gross misconduct toward our female peers, public misrepresentation of his past, disorderly conduct that was against the school's honor code, and self-admitted academic failings."

The letter said Cawthorn frequently asked female students to join him on "joy rides" in his sporty Dodge Challenger. He would take the women "to secluded areas, lock the doors, and proceed to make unwanted sexual advances," it said.

Yep. Rape U. Former home of the Fighting Ted Kennedy's. Our mascot, Killer Ted, had a famous cheer. "One Bit, two bits, three bits a dollar, Gonna to drive the [name of opposing team] to a bridge and watch them holler." Good times. But, alas, political correctness caused the school to get rid of that name and Killer Ted. They are now the Rape U Sabines.

Kennedy should have been tried and jailed if convicted. Do you agree the same should happen with this chap?

I was right.
 03/02/2021 06:59 AM

johnnyboy

It's his effort to tell a good story despite the truth. Remember when Trump called Liz Warren Pocahontas for that little embellishment? If this guy was a democrat, trump would grab his future by the pussy snd run up on him like a bitch.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

03/02/2021 07:04 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

for that little embellishment?

Little embellishment?

She continued her HUGE LIE right up until it was PROVED it was a bald faced lie!

DNA doesn't lie...and her DNA says she is NOT an American Indian.

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 03/02/2021 07:05 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Just curious but what are your thoughts on Joe Biden fingering Tara Reade against her will? Are we suppose to believe all women, except that one?

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 03/02/2021 07:48 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Sniper
Originally posted by: tpapablo Can't say that I am particularly excited by exaggerations about a wreck that rendered a guy paralyzed. I'd say the wreck was bad enough. And I damn sure am not concerned about a college kid hitting on women. I realize, of course, that most progs have never been near a college. So take my word for it when I say that many male college students hit on women. Not a big thing, really.
Did you attend Rape University too? Cawthorn's time at PHC was marked by gross misconduct toward our female peers, public misrepresentation of his past, disorderly conduct that was against the school's honor code, and self-admitted academic failings." The letter said Cawthorn frequently asked female students to join him on "joy rides" in his sporty Dodge Challenger. He would take the women "to secluded areas, lock the doors, and proceed to make unwanted sexual advances," it said.
Just curious but what are your thoughts on Joe Biden fingering Tara Reade against her will? Are we suppose to believe all women, except that one?
Well, the nitwit voted for the guy. Obviously, he only cares if it is Republican. If it is a dem, it's fine. Hell, it doesn'teven matter to him if the dem is senile.

03/02/2021 08:17 AM

Greensleeves

Hey qniper is back with baseless bull$Hit!

for tsuq: Biden won 81,283,098 votes, or 51.3 percent of the votes cast. He is the first U.S. presidential candidate to have won more than 80 million votes.

PS qotards suq

Edited: 03/02/2021 at 08:17 AM by Greensleeves
 03/02/2021 09:13 AM

all3

Joined Forum: 12/28/2011

Originally posted by: tpapablo A Ms. Papenfuss from Huff Post? Not a sound article, friends. But if it was, so what? Don't hear you going on about Biden getting arrested for supporting Mandela, Hillary for coming under enemy fire in Afghanistan, Sen. Blumenthal for fighting in Vietnam or AOC being terrorized by protestors on Jan. 6th. Those would seem to be the more consequential lies, wouldn't you say?
I take it you never watched the terrorist wing of the Republican Party storming the capitol

"I remember South Africa in the late 70's, sleeping on the beach at J-bay, smoking ganja with the blacks. On weekends we'd go to the pub in East London to drink beer and fight with the Afrikaners. They liked to fight, I liked to fight. It was a good time"
 03/02/2021 09:29 AM

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

More than 150 former students at his college signed a letter late last year accusing him of "sexually predatory behavior,"

Not a big thing, really.

An expected response from you and your regressive party.

The GO-Predators are showing their colors without even trying to hide it.

Their new slogan should be MARA.

Make America Regress (rape?) Again.

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Madison Cawthorn

1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .