Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Guess who WILL NOT be running for president in 2024
Topic Summary:
Created On: 01/07/2021 05:28 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 01/07/2021 05:28 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

LMFAO

-------------------------
QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 01/07/2021 05:35 AM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Running. He's been slouching towards hell aggressively.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

01/07/2021 05:44 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

I think the high water mark of the trump disaster was the guy with no shirt and the animal horn hat parading around in the capitol.

After that, any rational person would peel that stupid stick off the car and shit-can the trump flag. I'm sure many won't of course, but the world knows what they're about.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 01/07/2021 05:47 AM

Cole

Some Trumpers are already saying it was antifa plants.

I'm betting FK will be one of them.

I was right.
 01/07/2021 05:48 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

You mean the "Q Shaman" Jake Angeli from Arizona?

These are the people FK and Tforehead stand proud with lol

and yes- there are dumbshits already trying to say he is Antifa- which everyone knows he is not- he even stated he is not today

Zzzzzzz.. Zzzzzzz.. Braaaaaapp!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

Edited: 01/07/2021 at 07:02 AM by fishkller
 01/07/2021 05:53 AM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Originally posted by: RustyTruck I think the high water mark of the trump disaster was the guy with no shirt and the animal horn hat parading around in the capitol. .
bloody vikings coming out of the woodwork
 01/07/2021 05:56 AM

RustyTruck

It's part of their white pagan cosplay

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 01/07/2021 06:21 AM

johnnyboy

My trumper cop friend said he saw "everyone" reporting that two Bus loads of Antifa rioters dressed as proud boys had interspersed themselves among the god fearing legitimate patriots destroying the temple of democracy.

I showed him the FBI never issued such a press release.

I pointed out undercover FBI agents would never report in real time, much less report to point out a false flag operation.

He posted a screenshot of an antifa poster saying they would do that.

I pointed out that he said it was news. On every station.

I posted that it was clearly not.

I posted that it was sourceless agitation propaganda.

He posted that it came from the east valley post. An internet "news" site.

I pointed that Facebook news sites are not trustworthy and he said neither is the N.Y. Times.

I sent him this link http://www.google.com/amp/s/mo...cle/amp/idUSKBN29B2V7

He ran out of bs and we then talked about other things.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

01/07/2021 06:39 AM

Greensleeves

johnnyboy's story (Jeez your Qotard friend is a cop?) is that of the Qotard masses. They live in lies and their immediate attempt to bring antifa in yesterday to explain the $hitshow shows they know when they do stupid things. The problem of course is that their recourse consists of: 1) Bluster based on their f-ed up bubble (ex: "Donald is not a politician" when he says something particularly heinous) and/or 2) inventing a lie that explains their stupidity (yesterday that somehow antifa was at the protest)

These people a f-ing idiots.

You: "If you put the fork in the electrical socket it's going to hurt"
Them "No it won't"

They will always suck and unscrupulous $hitheads (Candace, Rush, some dog that can make a youtube video) will always make money from them.

Edited: 01/07/2021 at 06:42 AM by Greensleeves
 01/07/2021 06:44 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

My trumper cop friend said he saw "everyone" reporting that two Bus loads of Antifa rioters dressed as proud boys had interspersed themselves among the god fearing legitimate patriots destroying the temple of democracy.

I showed him the FBI never issued such a press release.

I pointed out undercover FBI agents would never report in real time, much less report to point out a false flag operation.

He posted a screenshot of an antifa poster saying they would do that.

I pointed out that he said it was news. On every station.

I posted that it was clearly not.

I posted that it was sourceless agitation propaganda.

He posted that it came from the east valley post. An internet "news" site.

I pointed that Facebook news sites are not trustworthy and he said neither is the N.Y. Times.

I sent him this link http://www.google.com/amp/s/mo...p/idUSKBN29B2V7

He ran out of bs and we then talked about other things.

His story falls apart - the proud boys did not wear their normal attire.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 01/07/2021 07:00 AM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Originally posted by: Greensleeves (Jeez your Qotard friend is a cop?)
You should see some of the facebook pages of BCSO deputies that are too stupid to set their shit private. Or more likely they believe they are spreading the truth and the light so they deliberately leave the QOANN type stuff public.

01/07/2021 07:02 AM

Greensleeves

damn scom. As stupid as you can get and armed and in charge.

I am currently locked out of FB for smack talk.
 01/07/2021 07:05 AM

scombrid

Originally posted by: Greensleeves You: "If you put the fork in the electrical socket it's going to hurt" Them "No it won't"
They do it right down to the landscaping. Water management district says limit watering to 1 day per week in winter. Neighbor says fuck that it is my well and my water so she waters extra. Her lawn dies back from being too wet all winter plus the salt build up from our increasingly salty ground water. Lawn pro tells her she watered too much and to lay off the weed n feed a little when the grass is so stressed. That was last year. This year she is watering every day now because her lawn isn't growing and has some brown spots. She is putting down granular something or other every two weeks. It is their approach to everything.

01/07/2021 07:07 AM

scombrid

Originally posted by: Greensleeves damn scom. As stupid as you can get and armed and in charge. I am currently locked out of FB for smack talk.
I said "some of". Really I should write "two" in that post. There are two nasty ones that I have encountered.

01/07/2021 07:25 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Originally posted by: scombrid

Originally posted by: Greensleeves

You: "If you put the fork in the electrical socket it's going to hurt"

Them "No it won't"

They do it right down to the landscaping. Water management district says limit watering to 1 day per week in winter. Neighbor says fuck that it is my well and my water so she waters extra. Her lawn dies back from being too wet all winter plus the salt build up from our increasingly salty ground water. Lawn pro tells her she watered too much and to lay off the weed n feed a little when the grass is so stressed. That was last year. This year she is watering every day now because her lawn isn't growing and has some brown spots. She is putting down granular something or other every two weeks. It is their approach to everything.

She's feeding the fungus with moisture and food- what a dunce.

You should write "Trump Sucks" across her lawn with Roundup and a pump sprayer.

as it slowly appears over the next 5-7 days, convince her Jesus must be sending a message

Zzzzzzz.. Zzzzzzz.. Braaaaaapp!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
 01/07/2021 07:29 AM

Greensleeves

"You should write "Trump Sucks" across her lawn with Roundup and a pump sprayer.
as it slowly appears over the next 5-7 days, convince her Jesus must be sending a message"

via GIFER

Edited: 01/07/2021 at 07:30 AM by Greensleeves
 01/07/2021 08:28 AM

Central Floridave

First GOP lawmaker publicly calls for invocation of 25th Amendment

Rep. Adam Kinzinger, R-Ill., now one of Trump's fiercest critics on Capitol Hill, is the first Republican to publicly call for the invocation of the 25th Amendment to remove him from office.

"Sadly, yesterday it became clear that the president not only abdicated his duty to protect the American people and the people's house, he invoked and inflamed passions that gave fuel to the insurrection we saw here," Kinzinger said in a video posted to Twitter. "When pressed to move and denounce the violence he barely did so, while, of course, victimizing himself."

"All indications are that the president has become unmoored, not just from his duty, or even his health, but from reality itself. It is for this reason that I call for the vice president and members of the Cabinet to ensure that the next few weeks are safe for the American people, and that we have a sane captain of the ship," he added.
 01/07/2021 08:30 AM

Central Floridave

Jan 07, 11:05 am
Barr speaks out against Trump, calls his conduct a 'betrayal of his office and supporters'

Former Attorney General Bill Barr, once one of President Trump's most loyal allies, is speaking out against his former boss in light of Wednesday's storming of the U.S. Capitol, saying in a statement that his conduct "was a betrayal of his office and supporters."

"Orchestrating a mob to pressure Congress is inexcusable. The President's conduct yesterday was a betrayal of his office and supporters," he said in a statement to the Associated Press, which was obtained by ABC News.
 01/07/2021 08:51 AM

Central Floridave

Top Senate Democrat Chuck Schumer calls for President Donald Trump's removal.
He says that if Vice President Mike Pence and the Cabinet do not move to invoke the 25th Amendment, Congress should reconvene to impeach Trump.
 01/07/2021 08:57 AM

RustyTruck

I think we're at the point like in summer 1945 were most surviving Germans profess that they have been part of the resistance all along.

Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .