Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Sturgis
Topic Summary:
Created On: 08/07/2020 09:57 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/12/2020 07:44 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

I wish I was selling t shirts that said "fuck Covid" in washable ink that when washed say "Covid fucked." Free for anyone running a fever.

-------------------------

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

08/12/2020 07:47 AM

Cole

Do they actually think they are getting back at those of us who wear masks? lol

I was right.
 08/12/2020 07:49 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

They all dead yet? You wonder why people hate progs. Here you are hoping that these people die. Don't think that we don't see these things. We're not the rubes that you think we are.

I :heart; Q
 08/12/2020 07:50 AM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Didn't you hear? It's Over! Bro

LOL you might as well tattoo that on your face

Zzzzzzz.. Zzzzzzz.. Braaaaaapp!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
 08/12/2020 07:51 AM

Cole

Hey, if you want to swim in shark infested waters, have at it.

Yes, I'll call you stupid, but hell, it's a free world.

I was right.
 08/12/2020 09:32 AM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

They are a demographic that is just asking for it. 45 year-old hard living rooting tooting gun toting harley rider and going to be so happy when he finds himself strapped to an oxygen bottle if he manages to not die after 2 months in the hospital where he felt like he had a 900lb weight on his chest while he hacked up razor blades (heard the colorful description wheezed out yesterday by a former covid hoaxer).

08/12/2020 09:33 AM

scombrid

Originally posted by: tpapablo They all dead yet?
What's the incubation period and time to death after infection? You could as Herman Cains survivors about that.
We're not the rubes that you think we are.
Well what do you look like if you think it is a nothing burger if people don't drop dead the day after a party?

08/12/2020 09:42 AM

johnnyboy

It's a virus, not a bullet. The numbers will show this as a super spreader event. But hey, smash mouth played. Can't miss that.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

08/12/2020 09:49 AM

scombrid

Yeah, tough guy can't exactly punch a virus in the face to put it in its place. But these guys like to raw dawg nasty prostitutes and by the time they are Trump's age their dicks are rotting off. It is fine when your behavior results in an "own-goal". Go for it. Problem with a virus like this is that you become a walking pollutant. Therefore you need to get regulated just like car emissions get regulated.

08/12/2020 10:32 AM

fishkller

Biker dotards are notoriously clueless.

I had to drive around a fat one laying lifeless in an intersection on the hot pavement once. Was wearing a sleeveless T-shirt, no helmet. His bike about 100 feet away. Right in the middle of the intersection, face down on the road, dead as a doornail.

Cop had us just driving around his body.

Was a simple left turn mixup. But on a bike with no helmet, there's no second chance. If the 90 year old Grandma in the Buick across from you decides to turn, your number is up. Not the brightest of bulbs.

Covid won't be kind to these out of shape mathletes and their extended families.

Sad and stupid, but one can't stop a dotard from dotarding.. I mean, we're talkin' SMASHMOUTH

Speaking of Smashed Mouths,

Did I ever mention the motorcycle accident a friend saw in the ER? Guy flew and hit the pavement, no helmet.. landed on his chin, his entire lower jaw instantly removed. He was in the ER with his tongue hanging out like a bolo tie.

Bikes are so cool and manly though..

WATCH OUT FOR MOTORCYCLES!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

Edited: 08/12/2020 at 10:36 AM by fishkller
 08/12/2020 10:38 AM

johnnyboy

Yeah but smash mouth was playing. That's not something a biker would miss even if it meant death on a ventilator while being praised as a freedom loving hero who gave his life to the cause of liberty.

08/12/2020 10:57 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: scombrid They are a demographic that is just asking for it. 45 year-old hard living rooting tooting gun toting harley rider and going to be so happy when he finds himself strapped to an oxygen bottle if he manages to not die after 2 months in the hospital where he felt like he had a 900lb weight on his chest while he hacked up razor blades (heard the colorful description wheezed out yesterday by a former covid hoaxer).
Staistically speaking, 2-5 could die from Covid. 2 already have in crashes. If I had wanted to go to Sturgis, would I accept those odds? Yep. Would progs? Nope, they will stay under their beds, thank you.

I :heart; Q
 08/12/2020 11:13 AM

scombrid

Case fatality rate in that demographic is 1-2%. Hospitalization rate is higher than that. Ask Mr. Fine.

08/12/2020 11:17 AM

scombrid

They don't care if they get sick. You don't. I don't guess I do either. It is the community spread when they bring it back and hack all over supermarket workers. That is the worry.

08/12/2020 11:32 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Originally posted by: scombrid

They are a demographic that is just asking for it. 45 year-old hard living rooting tooting gun toting harley rider and going to be so happy when he finds himself strapped to an oxygen bottle if he manages to not die after 2 months in the hospital where he felt like he had a 900lb weight on his chest while he hacked up razor blades (heard the colorful description wheezed out yesterday by a former covid hoaxer).

Staistically speaking, 2-5 could die from Covid. 2 already have in crashes. If I had wanted to go to Sturgis, would I accept those odds? Yep. Would progs? Nope, they will stay under their beds, thank you.

Better get back in your bunker boy, there are #nastywomen out there.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 08/12/2020 11:42 AM

RiddleMe

Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

Originally posted by: fishkller
Did I ever mention the motorcycle accident a friend saw in the ER? Guy flew and hit the pavement, no helmet.. landed on his chin, his entire lower jaw instantly removed. He was in the ER with his tongue hanging out like a bolo tie.

Bike accidents can be gruesome. Was in the medevac hummer coming back from the range. Must of just missed seeing it happen because we were onsite before any local responders. Not sure exactly how it happened, maybe the guy was whipping through traffic and didn't see the semi pulling out onto the road. My best guess was he was trying to lay his bike down to slide under the trailer and didn't quite make it. His head, still inside the helmet, was in one place and the rest of his body was still with the bike a few hundred feet down the road. The girl that had been on the back was cheese gratered to the bone on her leg and arm. Multiple fractures too, but her arm was basically a spaghetti noodle and had a pretty bad head injury. I obviously didn't remove her helmet given the circumstance, but she had saucer plate pupils in the bright sunshine. Did what I could for her till the locals showed up a few minutes later. Never did find out what happened to her.

Edited: 08/12/2020 at 11:44 AM by RiddleMe
 08/12/2020 01:01 PM

fishkller

yikes thats a horrible story.

interesting you mention her pupils- my friend said the same thing about the tongue guy.. that he was just staring with huge eyes like his mind couldnt process the situation he was in.

But come on man... we're talkin' Smashmouth here, amiright?

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
 08/12/2020 01:11 PM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Saw an Outlaw biker go down on 95 near Miami once around midnight. 3 crotch rockets flew by me about 150 at least. about 45 secs later came across biker laid out. Bike destroyed, arm hanging by a thread. Not sure if he made it. My guess is the guys flying by must have clipped him. I helped stop traffic while a healthcare worker had pulled over and blocked the lane. gnarly stuff.

anyway - anyone risking covid to see smashmouth is def a few french fries short of a happy meal.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 08/13/2020 04:41 AM

Plan B

Joined Forum: 03/08/2004

Originally posted by: scombrid They don't care if they get sick. You don't. I don't guess I do either. It is the community spread when they bring it back and hack all over supermarket workers. That is the worry.
Sadly, so many people miss the big picture.....
 08/13/2020 04:51 AM

Cole

Aren't bikers clown lawyer midlife crisis sufferers theses days?

Real rebels. Sound about right for the sneeze party.

Hey Tpap, if you want to golf in a thunderstorm, have at it.

I was right.
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Sturgis

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .