Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Out of Haulover 9/3/21
Topic Summary:
Created On: 09/03/2021 05:23 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 09/03/2021 05:23 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

Met Capt. Bob at odark 30 at the Haulover ramp.
Bob has a brand new Spyder 19, 140 Suzuki, Simrad, power pole, trim tabs, front platform with rod holders, minn kota 80#, 4 bubbler live wells, decked out to the max.

Bob has the live wells loaded with palm size croakers ( AS USUAL) My friend Ray has joined us.

Coming out of the ramp we take a right and head past the bridge toward the Mosquito Lagoon. Just past the bridge we toss out the croakers.. Boom , I got fish on and its running out the 40# braid with 40# florocarbon leader... Penn Slamer III with Shimano terramar rod. 15 minutes latter I got some bicep burn, but we are netting it into the boat. Bob estimates its a 45 # red. Its 7:15 and I have a very big smile on my face. Damn right I'm sending a pic to all my friends. Immediately Ray is on one also. 15 minutes and another size XL is in the boat with pics.

Bob says: " Having fun yet? Time to move" WTF its his boat. We now head out to the North IRL. 3 or 4 hours of moving around and we have limit trout plus. The big one is 27". I give all the fish to Ray. I have a freezer full. ( just recently got the snapper on the West side )

Bob tells us this may be our last trip of the year as the bait will start heading out soon. I may try to sneak one more trip in.

-------------------------
So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 09/08/2021 06:34 AM

circuitrider

Joined Forum: 08/06/2006

Hey, I'd appreciate the name of your guide:Capt. Bob to schedule a time to go out with him.
Thanks much.
mike
 09/11/2021 06:54 PM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

That's money well spent. Well done.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

09/13/2021 10:00 AM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

Cpt Bob has an opening this Friday 9/17. Post back here if interested.

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 09/29/2021 07:51 AM

circuitrider

Joined Forum: 08/06/2006

thanks for getting back to me. I was doing a funeral and hadn't gotten online to see the date-
My schedule varies immensely so I would need a longer advance probably.
But thank you for your time in this.
Mike
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .