Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: What progs want for all of us.
Topic Summary:
Created On: 03/01/2024 06:43 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 03/01/2024 06:43 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

And it is what we'll get if they get in power. Already seeing a good bit of this here.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 03/01/2024 06:53 AM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

Whenever you see Paul the tampon posting, its not him, its his brain on drugs: Beerfart.

Be warned clicking on a tampon link = beerfart.

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 03/01/2024 06:56 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Now here I expected this thread to be about eating bugs and mandatory gender transition.

“The United States now faces a different kind of violence, from people who will tell you that they are for ‘liberty’ and ‘freedom,’ but these are merely code words for personal grudges, racial and class resentments, and a generalized paranoia"
 03/01/2024 07:01 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: jdbman Whenever you see Paul the tampon posting, its not him, its his brain on drugs: Beerfart. Be warned clicking on a tampon link = beerfart.
When I say that progs are militantly ignorant, this is what I mean. In this case, JDB is choosing to remain ignorant and, further, is proselytizing for others to remain ignorant as well. This is what these guys are doing in minority schools. Vive Ignorance, right jdb? Hard to blame them, being ignorant is one thing that progs excel at.

03/01/2024 07:38 AM

jdbman

Unfortunately for maga Paul, he cannot think for himself, consequently his reliance on beerfart to think for him.

Ingnorance=beerfart

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 03/01/2024 07:48 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Originally posted by: jdbman

Unfortunately for maga Paul, he cannot think for himself, consequently his reliance on beerfart to think for him.

Ingnorance=beerfart

Hell, beerbart is the good one. Most of his dumb shit is below National Enquirer standards.

I was right.
 03/01/2024 08:08 AM

tpapablo

Only progs would celebrate their ignorance. But, hey, congratulations, you have succeeded in at least one of your life's goals.

03/01/2024 08:26 AM

jdbman

Here is my goal:

I'm driving to Miami to pick up my son from the Airport with my grandson. Tomorow we are going to the Inter Miami vs. Orlando game. ( Messi) On Sunday morning we are driving to Hawks Cay, for a few days fishing. Then to Key West for the usual shenanigans with a Sea Plane ride to Dry Tortugas. Its spring break!!!

03/01/2024 08:37 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: jdbman Here is my goal: I'm driving to Miami to pick up my son from the Airport with my grandson. Tomorow we are going to the Inter Miami vs. Orlando game. ( Messi) On Sunday morning we are driving to Hawks Cay, for a few days fishing. Then to Key West for the usual shenanigans with a Sea Plane ride to Dry Tortugas. Its spring break!!!
I hope that your realize that goal. I'd recommend that you not talk to your grandson about your bizarre political beliefs, lest he disown his grandfather for being goofy.

03/01/2024 09:39 AM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Paul you have mental issues and are getting kookier by the day- you are in a cult, call your Dad and get your dome checked out- seriously.

JDB- Keys trip sounds awesome, Hawks Cay is nice- Dry Tortugas is great, jealous of the seaplane, always wanted to do that one!

Chaos & Violence Party 2024
 03/02/2024 09:30 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Originally posted by: jdbman

Here is my goal:

I'm driving to Miami to pick up my son from the Airport with my grandson. Tomorow we are going to the Inter Miami vs. Orlando game. ( Messi) On Sunday morning we are driving to Hawks Cay, for a few days fishing. Then to Key West for the usual shenanigans with a Sea Plane ride to Dry Tortugas. Its spring break!!!

I hope that your realize that goal. I'd recommend that you not talk to your grandson about your bizarre political beliefs, lest he disown his grandfather for being goofy.

Like yours living in California? lol

I was right.
Statistics
146518 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .