Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: They approached in a threatening way....
Topic Summary: So we killed about a 100 of them.
Created On: 03/01/2024 05:17 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 03/01/2024 05:17 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

http://www.npr.org/2024/02/29/...oy-israel-hamas

>> RAFAH, Gaza Strip - Israeli troops fired on a large crowd of Palestinians racing to pull food off an aid convoy in Gaza City on Thursday, witnesses said. More than 100 people were killed in the chaos, bringing the death toll since the start of the Israel-Hamas war to more than 30,000, according to health officials....

... Israeli officials acknowledged their troops opened fire on the Gaza City crowd Thursday, saying they did so after the crowd approached in a threatening way. The officials insisted on anonymity to give details about what happened, after the Israeli military said in a statement that "dozens were killed and injured from pushing, trampling and being run over by the trucks."

Kamel Abu Nahel, who was being treated for a gunshot wound at Shifa Hospital, said he and others went to the distribution point in the middle of the night because they heard there would be a delivery of food. "We've been eating animal feed for two months," he said.

He said Israeli troops opened fire on the crowd as people pulled boxes of flour and canned goods off the trucks, causing them to scatter, with some hiding under cars. After the shooting stopped, people went back to the trucks, and the soldiers opened fire again. He was shot in the leg and fell over, and then a truck ran over his leg as it sped off, he said.

At least 112 people were killed, Health Ministry spokesman Ashraf al-Qidra said. The Health Ministry described it as a "massacre."<<

-------------------------

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

Edited: 03/01/2024 at 05:17 AM by johnnyboy
 03/01/2024 05:43 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Murder.

Cold blooded murder.

Damn them.

“The United States now faces a different kind of violence, from people who will tell you that they are for ‘liberty’ and ‘freedom,’ but these are merely code words for personal grudges, racial and class resentments, and a generalized paranoia"
 03/01/2024 05:45 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

Cole

They are literal starving people - children - on purpose. It is a monstrosity. There is no excuse.

I was right.
 03/01/2024 06:38 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

A pity that they only got 112 of the terrorists. But it was enough to get the NSR anti-semites and racists riled up. So, not a total loss.

I :heart; Q
 03/01/2024 07:02 AM

johnnyboy

Genocide eh Tpap? Starving people gunned for for one of the few trucks these same soldiers let through. This is a war crime.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

03/01/2024 08:05 AM

3rdworldlover

Seems like Israel is doing a wonderful job of setting the entire planet against themselves.
 03/01/2024 08:20 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: johnnyboy Genocide eh Tpap? Starving people gunned for for one of the few trucks these same soldiers let through. This is a war crime.
Not genocide. Genocide would be what I'd do to the evil bastards. Israel isn't doing that. I would hope that these evil dumbasses will have learned the lesson that you don't go out and murder, rape, and torture innocent civilians without consequences. I doubt they will, however. They are, as I have said, the Middle Eastern equivalent of our progs. Progs are incapable of learning lessons, or anything for that matter. I do realize that you guys don't give a crap about genocide (even if it actually was occuring in Gaza) - you advocate it for U.S. citizens. It's pure anti-semitism. So, don't think you're fooling anyone.

03/01/2024 08:37 AM

RustyTruck

War criminals should be brought to justice.

The world is watching, and when the time comes...

“The United States now faces a different kind of violence, from people who will tell you that they are for ‘liberty’ and ‘freedom,’ but these are merely code words for personal grudges, racial and class resentments, and a generalized paranoia"
 03/01/2024 09:02 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck War criminals should be brought to justice. The world is watching, and when the time comes...
They are being brought to justice. This episode is just that.

03/01/2024 09:20 AM

RustyTruck

Israel is doing the genocide, while the USA supplies the murder weapons.

Israel will pay for it's crimes sooner or later.

03/01/2024 10:53 AM

tpapablo

So, over lunch I took some time to read up on this incident. Turns out that the terrorists were attempting to loot a food truck convoy and they panicked (as progs are wont to do), stampeded, and killed a bunch of their fellow terrorists. Then, another terrorist mob approached a JDF checkpoint. The soldiers manning the checkpoint warned them away with some shots fired in the air. The mob stupidly kept advancing (again, typical prog stupidity), and a few of them were shot. Genocide? Nope. Anti-semitism by the above posters? Hell yes.

03/01/2024 11:07 AM

RustyTruck

The real terrorists will reap what they sow.

03/01/2024 03:07 PM

johnnyboy

People who are starving are going to rush a food truck. The people starving them are the same people shooting them.

03/02/2024 09:21 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

Cole

Starving them out - another comparison to the Warsaw Ghetto.

I was right.
 03/02/2024 09:28 AM

johnnyboy

Starving and depriving people of water makes them very predictable. Their desperation can weaponzed. The IDF is many things, but stupid is not one of them. This was probably not the exact result they wanted but they must have known that all of those aid trucks they have prevented from coming in would make the ones that got in the difference between life and death. Then the IDF said "look what you made us do."

Statistics
146518 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .