Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Little BoBo in the clink
Topic Summary:
Created On: 02/29/2024 05:15 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 3 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 02/29/2024 05:15 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Fine upstanding citizens, these Boebert people. Red, white, and running from the blue!

-------------------------
“The United States now faces a different kind of violence, from people who will tell you that they are for ‘liberty’ and ‘freedom,’ but these are merely code words for personal grudges, racial and class resentments, and a generalized paranoia"
 02/29/2024 05:28 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Bummer to have your kid go bananas, but he was a dad at 17, so lack of parenting is most definitely an issue here.

I was right.
 02/29/2024 06:03 AM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Definitely the gene pool we want making decisions for the country! LOL

Best guys..

Chaos & Violence Party 2024
 02/29/2024 06:10 AM

OBX

Joined Forum: 11/06/2012

Is this what a "good son" looks like to you guys?

Timeline of Hunter Biden's Life and Legal Troubles

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

02/29/2024 06:13 AM

fishkller

When Joe Biden's getting his titties juggled at a kid's play, let us know

02/29/2024 06:26 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: OBX Is this what a "good son" looks like to you guys? Timeline of Hunter Biden's Life and Legal Troubles
For these nitwits, theft and tresspassing charges a against a son of 1 of 435 representatives is the worst thing in the world. But much worse charges against a president's son, who has taken millions from our sworn enemies, is nothing. I cannot believe that even a prog was dumb enough to post this.

I :heart; Q
 02/29/2024 06:39 AM

OBX

Originally posted by: tpapablo
Originally posted by: OBX Is this what a "good son" looks like to you guys? Timeline of Hunter Biden's Life and Legal Troubles
For these nitwits, theft and tresspassing charges a against a son of 1 of 435 representatives is the worst thing in the world. But much worse charges against a president's son, who has taken millions from our sworn enemies, is nothing. I cannot believe that even a prog was dumb enough to post this.

Well, in Rusty's defense, he's a Commie, which is a another level of stupidity

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

02/29/2024 06:41 AM

fishkller

Again, When Joe Biden's getting his pussy grabbed between vape hits at a kid's play, let us know

02/29/2024 06:47 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: OBX
No he's not. He just another garden variety prog, which is the lowest level of stupidity. Ever see him deviate from the prog consensus on this forum? Nope.

02/29/2024 07:13 AM

OBX

Originally posted by: OBX
No he's not. He just another garden variety prog, which is the lowest level of stupidity. Ever see him deviate from the prog consensus on this forum? Nope.

Thats a fair point. I thought he only did that to spread, rhetoric, misinformation, and sow that social discord like the rest of the commie bots out there are doing.

02/29/2024 07:21 AM

tpapablo

Progs only worship at the alter of profound stupidity. While they might fashion themselves to be commies, that doesn't get to the heart of the matter. It, for example, takes the extreme stupidity of a prog to think that communism - a political system that has failed miserably every, single time it has been tried and has created untold misery and death - is something to aspire to.

02/29/2024 08:07 AM

OBX

Originally posted by: tpapablo ......takes the extreme stupidity of a prog to think that communism - a political system that has failed miserably every, single time it has been tried and has created untold misery and death - is something to aspire to.

I would add that it highlights the arrogance of "this time it will work" in addition to said ignorance.....

02/29/2024 08:34 AM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

I feel like Bobert is being called out for her son by political opponents. How is this different than Hunter Biden?

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

02/29/2024 08:45 AM

RustyTruck

Hey! Cool!

A tribute thread! If I got you fellows all worked up then my work here is done.

“The United States now faces a different kind of violence, from people who will tell you that they are for ‘liberty’ and ‘freedom,’ but these are merely code words for personal grudges, racial and class resentments, and a generalized paranoia"
 02/29/2024 08:48 AM

RustyTruck

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

I feel like Bobert is being called out for her son by political opponents. How is this different than Hunter Biden?

02/29/2024 08:54 AM

OBX

Originally posted by: johnnyboy I feel like Bobert is being called out for her son by political opponents. How is this different than Hunter Biden?
Fantastic question, Johnny Boy!

The difference is, you don't see anyone on the right jumping in to defend bobo or her son. However, it seems that some of you only feel the need to share this type of stuff when its an R associated with their name.......AND.....on the other hand, will defend/downplay when a D does the same exact shit.

So although you are correct with your statement, the difference is the liberal hypocrisy to it all.

02/29/2024 09:17 AM

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

I'm pretty sure a bunch of us here said if hunter biden is guilty throw him in the slammer.
That's the way it goes.

It is pretty funny..but not unexpected.. how the GOP's star witness turns out to be a shill for the Russians, though.

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
 02/29/2024 09:19 AM

RustyTruck

Well if any of this hurts Boebert politically, she can always come back to Florida and run for school board. She's like "Moms for Liberty" central casting.

And to the point about hypocrisy, imagine if Nancy Pelosi had an 18 year old son picked up for breaking into cars.

I have a funny feeling we'd hear about it from Pabs and Opie.

Edited: 02/29/2024 at 09:25 AM by RustyTruck
 02/29/2024 10:05 AM

OBX

Originally posted by: RustyTruck Well if any of this hurts Boebert politically, she can always come back to Florida and run for school board. She's like "Moms for Liberty" central casting. And to the point about hypocrisy, imagine if Nancy Pelosi had an 18 year old son picked up for breaking into cars. I have a funny feeling we'd hear about it from Pabs and Opie.
You probably would.....except you missed the point that you guys would chime in and defend, attack the source, or whatever mental gymnastics employed to distract from any wrong doing by your beloved party.

And, Pelosi's son probably wouldn't end up arrested......

02/29/2024 10:16 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Bamboo I'm pretty sure a bunch of us here said if hunter biden is guilty throw him in the slammer. That's the way it goes. It is pretty funny..but not unexpected.. how the GOP's star witness turns out to be a shill for the Russians, though.
The star witnesses aren't shills for Russians. You guys need to educate yourselves. Foolish request, huh?

FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Little BoBo in the clink

1 2 3 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146518 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .