Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Gruesome Gavin
Topic Summary:
Created On: 11/30/2023 06:55 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 11/30/2023 06:55 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Having his way with Rhonda. I almost feel bad for desantis, he's out of his league obviously.

-------------------------
“The United States now faces a different kind of violence, from people who will tell you that they are for ‘liberty’ and ‘freedom,’ but these are merely code words for personal grudges, racial and class resentments, and a generalized paranoia"
 11/30/2023 07:41 PM

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Ronda does not fare well on the national stage.

They are going into overtime, and I don't think Rhonda really wanted to do that. It seems like he was ready to get off the stage.

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
 11/30/2023 08:11 PM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

I think each side scored their points with their bases. It's a bit of a tough road for Rhonda to try and out trump trump when he's polling so far behind. The race for second place is meaningless at this point and Newsom telling Rhonda to get behind Haley was pretty funny. But the low point for me was both of them calling eachother bullies.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

11/30/2023 08:54 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Ha, just goes to show how unremarkable Meatball is.. I forgot all about this, and didn't watch.

I'll have to try and catch some kind of recap..

did Rhonda bust out the creepy smile?

The whiney Squidward voice?

Did he play the hits like "Woke Ideaology" and "We Kept Florida Open" ?

Chaos & Violence Party 2024
 12/01/2023 05:29 AM

RustyTruck

Even with Hannity lobbing softballs at desantis he was stammering.

I thought they might go long, but I think as soon as they cut to commercial rhonda made a run for it.

Funny comment I saw online was that if Faux is hosting the debate desantis could stand up there making fart noises for an hour and the right wing media would declare him the winner. Probably same for Newsome on MSNBC.

“The United States now faces a different kind of violence, from people who will tell you that they are for ‘liberty’ and ‘freedom,’ but these are merely code words for personal grudges, racial and class resentments, and a generalized paranoia"
 12/01/2023 05:31 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

You guys might be the only people I've heard of who tuned into this.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden

“Your boos mean nothing, I’ve seen what makes you cheer” ~ Rick Sanchez
 12/01/2023 05:35 AM

RustyTruck

If that's the case, Faux Newz will be very disappointed. I found it quite entertaining. Newsome is shmoove. Neoliberal dickhead, but schmoove.

12/01/2023 06:02 AM

fishkller

caught a latenight replay

damn that was like watching the homecoming king debate an angry incel dork from the chess club

12/01/2023 06:10 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Progs believe the liar won? Why am I not surprised.

I :heart; Q
 12/01/2023 06:13 AM

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

I didn't catch the bully comments.
But I did catch the parts were Gavin said:
1. one thing for sure is neither of us is going to be our party's presidential nominee
2. when are you going to drop out and support Nikki Haley?

Both those obviously stung Rhonda.
One was up there for fun and the other out of desperation.
That was my takeaway.

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
 12/01/2023 06:21 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: tpapablo

And there it is. When losing, double down. When that doesn't work, keep at it. The main point here is to never admit you were wrong or that you lost.

Donald Trump 101

I was right.
 12/01/2023 06:26 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: Cole
Originally posted by: tpapablo Progs believe the liar won? Why am I not surprised.
And there it is. When losing, double down. When that doesn't work, keep at it. The main point here is to never admit you were wrong or that you lost. Donald Trump 101
I am wrong about you idiots falling for frauds and hoaxes? Cole, did Trump collude with Russia to win the 2016 election?

I :heart; Q
 12/01/2023 06:29 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: Cole

And there it is. When losing, double down. When that doesn't work, keep at it. The main point here is to never admit you were wrong or that you lost.

Donald Trump 101

I am wrong about you idiots falling for frauds and hoaxes? Cole, did Trump collude with Russia to win the 2016 election?

No, but he most definitely used their help. Hell, it's a fact that his sons met with a known Russian agent.

http://www.npr.org/2018/08/06/...o-get-dirt-on-clinton

But that's away from the point: Rhonda got roasted.

I was right.

Edited: 12/01/2023 at 06:31 AM by Cole
 12/01/2023 07:28 AM

fishkller

Come on Pabski- QUADRUPLE DOWN!

12/01/2023 08:15 AM

RustyTruck

Thursday night's affair was an exercise in affirmation, underscoring much of what we've already grasped, to wit:

- Newsom and DeSantis genuinely despise each other.

- They have vastly different approaches and philosophies to govern their sprawling, variegated states.

- Fox News is a propaganda arm of the Republican Party with little pretense of fairness or balance.

(LA Times)

12/01/2023 08:17 AM

RustyTruck

Despite that (Faux - Hannity) obvious advantage, it was DeSantis who seemed ill at ease most of the night, looking like a man suffering a hernia as he prepared to face a root canal.

"That's a lie," was his standard rejoinder, strangely accompanied by a waxen smile that flickered on and off as though set on a faulty timer.

"You are just jabbering," DeSantis said during another bristling back-and-forth. "I know you like to jabber. I know you like to lie."

"Anytime you are uncomfortable, you just make stuff up," Newsom responded.

For California's governor, who loves gamboling on a national stage, the whole evening was a lark. He has taunted DeSantis from long distance for more than a year and plainly enjoyed being able to shiv him up close; a broad grin telegraphed his glee.

"You're trolling folks ... to try to get some news and attention, so you can out-Trump Trump," Newsom said at one point, referencing the commanding GOP front-runner. "And by the way, how's that going for you, Ron? You're down 41 points in your own home state."

12/01/2023 08:31 AM

fishkller

"And by the way, how's that going for you, Ron? You're down 41 points in your own home state."

Youch...

12/01/2023 10:21 AM

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

Disanctimonious doesn't know what to do with his face when he's being treated like a bitch. Poor little feller. I guess those high heeled cowboy boots didn't help. It just brought his head up enough so he could look over the podium. But then everyone can see the fear in his eyes.
 12/01/2023 12:06 PM

RustyTruck

Half of rhonda's spiel was anecdotes - "My buddies cousin's next door neighbor said California has smelly hippies!" "I know this lady and she said she survived an abortion and after they got the forceps out of her brain she became a republican" "lemme show you where to poop in San Francisco".

12/01/2023 12:30 PM

Cole

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

Half of rhonda's spiel was anecdotes - "My buddies cousin's next door neighbor said California has smelly hippies!" "I know this lady and she said she survived an abortion and after they got the forceps out of her brain she became a republican" "lemme show you where to poop in San Francisco".

A familiar tactic that we all know too well from the anecdote dotards on here.

I was right.
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Gruesome Gavin

1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146518 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .