Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Let's terminate the Constitution!
Topic Summary:
Created On: 12/04/2022 08:52 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 12/05/2022 08:42 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: johnnyboy Do you condemn this Tpap?
No. I support the 1st Amendment and his right to say what he wants. Just like I support progs' right to call for the abolishment of the 1st and 2nd Amendments, and the rest of the Constitution.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 12/05/2022 09:50 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Originally posted by: Pagerow

There's no doubting it. It was his plan all along, and he's finally said it out loud.

He's always wanted to be an Authoritarian, and now he's come out and said it.

"A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution," Trump wrote

So you are either FOR America and the Constitution,

Or you're MAGAGA.

Um, you progs have been advocating for that for some time now. So, you are Trump fans now?

I am. Drain the swamp! Build a wall! Hang the RINOS!

Rhonda Santis can't stop the CHOSEN ONE!

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 12/05/2022 10:17 AM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

"......take that same oath every elected official does to protect the constitution from threats within and and out? That's the highest elected office, so how could he possibly take that oath in light of this admission?"
Just another call to sedition and treason from vladdie pu's useless idiot.
He may earn his dacha and order of lenin award yet.
The american constitution is the strongest, most enlightened governing document in world history folks......period. Admittedly with some glaring flaws, but that why the founders allowed for this crazy little thing called "amendments."
And this constitution, written by the smartest group of nation builders in history has led to this being this strongest country in history.
But the incel inbred moron fringe chumpfdirt traitors want to throw it out at the behest of the single sleaziest most corrupt grifting, lying, philandering criminal furball in american history? Due to him losing the most carefully regulated, observed, vetted and litigated election in our history?
That's a big fat nein n' nyetski, stinking magat traitor vermin.......string him up.
maybe baby blimp will do his usual lifelong mac-googoo, magaga cryin' nazi act again for us
"I whine until I get what I waaaaaant"

It's a democratic hoax
 12/05/2022 11:37 AM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Tpap. his right to express his desire to overthrow the constitution is protected and he exercised it. That right is not being infringed or even questioned. The question you are dircectly being asked is whether it is acceptable, in your estimation, to overthrow the same constitution you have to take an oath to protect if you actually win an election.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

12/05/2022 11:47 AM

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Trump's Oath:
I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States to further my girft, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States as long as it supports my grift.

Go Trump!

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
 12/05/2022 11:58 AM

tom

Obie sez in the "Dems hate the Constitution" thread:
Am I to surmise you're part of the anti-American Constitution hating Commie trader like, Rusty?
Engrish [sic] I think? Anyway. Go Trump! MAGAGA all over again!

add a signature since I'm here in profile anyway
 12/05/2022 12:27 PM

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

GOP Strategist: Trump Can't Treat The Constitution Like His Wives

"I hate to inform the former president, the Constitution is not like a spouse. You can't just get rid of it when it no longer suits your purposes," said Alice Stewart, a CNN analyst and former adviser to multiple Republican presidential campaigns.

"The Constitution is here to protect the rights of all Americans. It is not there to change the past election of a self-serving American. He is wrong on this."

DAAAMMNN!

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 12/05/2022 12:54 PM

tpapablo

The question you are dircectly being asked is whether it is acceptable, in your estimation, to overthrow the same constitution you have to take an oath to protect if you actually win an election.
So far as I can tell, he hasn't overthrown the Constitution. So, I haven't bothered to read anything about this story. If I spent the time it would take reading all the BS about Trump, I'd have no time for anything else.

I :heart; Q
 12/05/2022 01:44 PM

nukeh2o

"he hasn't overthrown the Constitution....."
Gosh, pigsley the wimp sure is ass-toot about discerning the obvious, huh?
Nope.....our constitutional government survived the fat orange baboon traitor planning then inciting a riot of violent criminals to attack my nation's capital.
For the clearly expressed purpose of decapitating the constitutional elections system with the murder of the vice president and speaker of the house. Eliminating possible successors to his royal fatness if the cerification process was blocked and the coup d'etat took place.
He failed.......but not by lack of trying. Pence survived to certify the free, fair, and carefully vetted election of president biden.
And the fat orange messiah and his traitorous flocks and herds of pigs and sheep will "whine until they get what they want".
String em up

It's a democratic hoax
 12/05/2022 02:55 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 12/05/2022 04:41 PM

surfsail

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

Coming time to fill the power vacuum..

All parties looking for attention - any way they can get it..

There are NO white people at all in the Bible... take all the time you need with that...
Please stop feeding the trolls - they will go away if you do...

12/05/2022 05:11 PM

johnnyboy

Trump figured he would lay the groundwork for an all out attack on democracy but he did it right after a very tepid mid term result he orchestrated. The ramoras are off him and he cannot deliver the meal he needs and the scraps they need so the ramoras are unclinging and looking out for themselves.

Lyin Ted, Little Marco, Hawley the jogger and Sick Rott are all now sticking their fingers in the air and deciding if the wind is blowing against continually blowing trump. Next week, they will see how the balloons they launched floated, how high and where. We might get everyone one of these clowns suddenly deeply offended by this and entering the next big act: trumpism without trump. Suddenly the constitution is sacred and those recent converts will be devout in their new roles, the same way Madonna became "like a virgin" again (and with all the same sincerity).

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

12/05/2022 06:11 PM

gdudewe

Joined Forum: 11/09/2011

Originally posted by: Fish Killer

You are right fat ass. We need to investigate all the voter fraud that went on in Florida. Rigged I say. No way that repugs won like the results say.. NO WAY!

I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I noticed it always coincides with their own desires

Susan B. Anthony

Impeach Trump
 12/05/2022 06:19 PM

nukeh2o

The fat orange loser in thief never, ever intended to honor the results of that or any election.
After he supposedly "won" the '16 election........(after the timely help of comey's last moment emails scam.....which he later admitted to be bullshit) by "winning" the electoral college fraud show.
He still whined incessantly that he'd been robbed, yer honner! Biggest non existent landslide in history!
And there were a record number of people at his inauguration! over a million!
And those photos of empty bleachers and streets? Fake news.
He has had delusions of his own grandeur his entire weak, flabby, pathetic life.
Had an illustrated cartoon version of "shwein kampf" in his bedside table.
Wanted to be like the mafia don's in noo yawk....even hired their lawyuh.
Nope.....still just a failed fleabag orange qon man
mac-googoo, ma-gaga baby blimp whining widdle traitor boy

It's a democratic hoax
 12/05/2022 06:31 PM

sandi

Joined Forum: 03/26/2007

Originally posted by: nukeh2o

"......take that same oath every elected official does to protect the constitution from threats within and and out? That's the highest elected office, so how could he possibly take that oath in light of this admission?"

Just another call to sedition and treason from vladdie pu's useless idiot.

He may earn his dacha and order of lenin award yet.

The american constitution is the strongest, most enlightened governing document in world history folks......period. Admittedly with some glaring flaws, but that why the founders allowed for this crazy little thing called "amendments."

And this constitution, written by the smartest group of nation builders in history has led to this being this strongest country in history.

But the incel inbred moron fringe chumpfdirt traitors want to throw it out at the behest of the single sleaziest most corrupt grifting, lying, philandering criminal furball in american history? Due to him losing the most carefully regulated, observed, vetted and litigated election in our history?

That's a big fat nein n' nyetski, stinking magat traitor vermin.......string him up.

maybe baby blimp will do his usual lifelong mac-googoo, magaga cryin' nazi act again for us

"I whine until I get what I waaaaaant"

Well said.

Well Spoken!
 12/05/2022 06:32 PM

sandi

Joined Forum: 03/26/2007

Originally posted by: Pagerow

GOP Strategist: Trump Can't Treat The Constitution Like His Wives

"I hate to inform the former president, the Constitution is not like a spouse. You can't just get rid of it when it no longer suits your purposes," said Alice Stewart, a CNN analyst and former adviser to multiple Republican presidential campaigns.

"The Constitution is here to protect the rights of all Americans. It is not there to change the past election of a self-serving American. He is wrong on this."

DAAAMMNN!

Simple, yet so True!
 12/05/2022 07:55 PM

johnnyboy

Today: The Fake News is actually trying to convince the American People that I said I wanted to 'terminate' the Constitution. This is simply more DISINFORMATION & LIES, just like RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA, and all of their other HOAXES & SCAMS," Trump wrote Monday afternoon, saying he meant that "steps must be immediately taken to RIGHT THE WRONG."

Two days ago: "A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution."

This may have been his attempt to hijack the last news cycle with all that negative press about Holocaust denier dinner guests and bipolar billionaire rappers that admire Hitler. He wanted to move on to the next thing and believe that all this free press would feel like victory. It's doesn't. Now trump is doing what he's always done when he gets cornered. He lies and blames others. This is very on brand but it's also getting pretty tired even for the faithful.

12/06/2022 02:35 AM

tom

See, he says that he's sorry and didn't mean it. All better now, kiss and make up.

add a signature since I'm here in profile anyway
 12/06/2022 03:42 AM

Cole

A guy lies about fraud, and then tries to over throw an election. Now said guy says it's time to do away with the Constitution.

Are we really to be surprised? You Trumpers were duped, care to admit it now?

I was right.
 12/06/2022 04:37 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: gdudewe

Originally posted by: Fish Killer

You are right fat ass. We need to investigate all the voter fraud that went on in Florida. Rigged I say. No way that repugs won like the results say.. NO WAY!

"We need to investigate all the voter fraud..."

When exactly will that happen?

Idiot.

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Let's terminate the Constitution!

<< 1 2 3 4 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .