Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Clinton '24
Topic Summary:
Created On: 06/28/2022 09:38 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/29/2022 05:43 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

DeSantis will be the clear choice for the GOP. The questions is who do the Dems have left? They chased off the youth wing, so you're stuck with the old party operatives.

Guys like Booker, who talk a game but take wheel barrows full of money from big pharma aren't going to cut it. They don't have anyone charismatic and ready to run.

Maybe (mayor) Eric Adams from NYC since he's a black cop, but he doesn't have much public name recognition.

-------------------------
"Hey, where's Cricket?" - Kristi Noem's daughter.
 06/29/2022 05:48 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Originally posted by: Lunchmeat

What dems are good at is picking a candidate that tugs at the heartstrings of their loyal following. I have no doubts they run a transgender, or other person that bucks the old "norm" . They will eat it up and could care less about the actual qualifications of said person and vote for them. Then when shit hits the fan they will blame anyone and everyone, except that person. It's a frightening trend they have started. Now before you say something stupid, if a transgender is the best qualified candidate then so be it, I'll vote for him/her, they/it or whatever I should call them.

Like Biden, the most established politician in the last 100 years? Seriously?

I was right.
 06/29/2022 06:23 AM

RustyTruck

These guys are a bit too interested in transgenderism I think... Seems to be an obsession.

06/29/2022 06:35 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: RustyTruck DeSantis will be the clear choice for the GOP. The questions is who do the Dems have left? They chased off the youth wing, so you're stuck with the old party operatives. Guys like Booker, who talk a game but take wheel barrows full of money from big pharma aren't going to cut it. They don't have anyone charismatic and ready to run. Maybe (mayor) Eric Adams from NYC since he's a black cop, but he doesn't have much public name recognition.
I truly cannot think of any dem that has any chance. The cupboard is bare. Seems that the press is touting Mayor Butt. Good luck with that. He would be my preferred dem candidate, which should tell you something.

I :heart; Q
 06/29/2022 06:38 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

DeSantis will be the clear choice for the GOP. The questions is who do the Dems have left? They chased off the youth wing, so you're stuck with the old party operatives.

Guys like Booker, who talk a game but take wheel barrows full of money from big pharma aren't going to cut it. They don't have anyone charismatic and ready to run.

Maybe (mayor) Eric Adams from NYC since he's a black cop, but he doesn't have much public name recognition.

I truly cannot think of any dem that has any chance. The cupboard is bare. Seems that the press is touting Mayor Butt. Good luck with that. He would be my preferred dem candidate, which should tell you something.

You say this all the time, yet somehow there is currently a Democratic president, a Democratic Senate and a Democratic House of Representatives. Basically, your prognostications suck. lol

I was right.
 06/29/2022 06:39 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Yeah...they need to run the Buttplug again.

Brilliant!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 06/29/2022 07:17 AM

RustyTruck

It would be foolish to try and run Joe again.

06/29/2022 07:21 AM

Cole

It would be foolish to try and run Joe again.

I agree, Joe is too old. That being said, if he pulls the country out of it's current state, and I imagine he will, he will walk in easily.

I was right.
 06/29/2022 07:25 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

DeSantis will be the clear choice for the GOP.....

I don't think so. Why bring a gun to a knife fight? Save that for when you need it.

DeSantis is young. Let him keep doing what he is doing in Florida for another 4 years or so. Unless they think he is the only person who can possibly beat Joe Biden then why would they do that right now?

DeSantis will be on that stage at some point but I don't think it will be 2024.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 06/29/2022 07:38 AM

Cole

The game has changed. Desantis has to survive Roe before he can have presidential aspirations.

I was right.
 06/29/2022 07:40 AM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: Cole

The game has changed. Desantis has to survive Roe before he can have presidential aspirations.

He already has them......

Lmao!

^These are PROVED facts.
 06/29/2022 07:42 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: Fish Killer

Lmao!

He can have all he wants, but if he loses, he's lost.

I was right.
 06/29/2022 08:10 AM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: Fish Killer

Lmao!

He can have all he wants, but if he loses, he's lost.

If he runs...he won't lose...unless you and your ilk pull off more extreme fraud as you have in the past.

Thats a possibility but now that everyone is looking for it...it won't happen.

^These are PROVED facts.
 06/29/2022 08:15 AM

Greensleeves

Fraudboy you have no cred. AND your neighbors think you are disgusting. Property values for the next trailer over are plunging.
 06/29/2022 08:18 AM

surfrc

Joined Forum: 07/26/2003

Originally posted by: Greensleeze (aka Pink Slippers

Fraudboy you have no cred. AND your neighbors think you are disgusting. Property values for the next trailer over are plunging.

Hey Pink Slippers, you still sporting those furry pink slippers around the Walmart? FAGGOT
 06/29/2022 08:35 AM

Lunchmeat

Joined Forum: 08/02/2003

What dems are good at is picking candidates that tugs at the heartstrings of their loyal following. I have no doubts they run a transgender, or other person that bucks the old "norm" . They will eat it up and could care less about the actual qualifications of said person and vote for them. Then when shit hits the fan they will blame anyone and everyone, except that person. It's a frightening trend they have started. Now before you say something stupid, if a transgender is the best qualified candidate then so be it, I'll vote for him/her, they/it or whatever I should call them.

Like Biden, the most established politician in the last 100 years? Seriously?

Most established lmao, most racist, most forgetful, most likely to keel over is more like it. No not like Biden you dimwit but you're getting real warm.

If it’s legal will do it, if it’s not legal, we’ll figure out how to change the law-Joe Biden

Edited: 06/29/2022 at 08:41 AM by Lunchmeat
 06/29/2022 08:38 AM

Lunchmeat

Joined Forum: 08/02/2003

These guys are a bit too interested in transgenderism I think... Seems to be an obsession.

Obviously you didn't read everything or comprehend it, I said if a transgender was the best person running then yes I would vote because no I don't have any issues or obsessions with transgenders. What I do want is the best person for the job regardless of skin color or what is between their legs.

If it’s legal will do it, if it’s not legal, we’ll figure out how to change the law-Joe Biden
 06/29/2022 09:14 AM

Greensleeves

Dipshitrc? What the fuck are you hallucinating about cracker?

In other news Qrump supporting bitches are just that.
 06/29/2022 09:19 AM

surfrc

Joined Forum: 07/26/2003

Originally posted by: GreensleeZe (aka Pink Slippers)

Dipshitrc? What the fuck are you hallucinating about cracker?

In other news Qrump supporting bitches are just that.

Hey Pink Slippers, you still sporting those furry pink slippers around the Walmart? FAGGOT

Yes friends of mine know who you are and saw you Strutting around Walmart in your furry pink slippers. They said he's a fruit cake.
 06/29/2022 10:35 AM

RustyTruck

Obviously you didn't read everything or comprehend it, I said if a transgender was the best person running then yes I would vote because no I don't have any issues or obsessions with transgenders. What I do want is the best person for the job regardless of skin color or what is between their legs.

Fair enough, I may be conflating your posts with some of the homophobic tropes from pink slipper guy. Your point is that the Dems will practice identity politics even if it means losing, and having participated with that party in the past I'd say you're right generally, although the party leadership would not run a transgender candidate before they elect a female candidate. In that party you have to wait your turn and kiss the ring of the party elite.

FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Clinton '24

<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146501 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .