Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Roe vs. Wade
Topic Summary:
Created On: 06/24/2022 05:24 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/27/2022 07:33 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

waterlizard25

Joined Forum: 07/18/2012

Originally posted by: Sniper
Originally posted by: Cole IOh, and it was Mississippi, not Kentucky.
Cole, how does it feel to be right about something for the first time in your life? Way to go champ! We all knew you had it in you. Everyone just needs to calm down. No one is coming for your abortions. I think the Republicans really just want common sense abortion control. Complete background checks, including a mental health evaluation. The person seeking an abortion must be recorded in the National Abortion Registry, accompanied with their payment of a $200 tax stamp, and a mandatory wait-period. Assault abortions after the 1st trimester or when a heartbeat is detected, will be outlawed. Abortion seekers will face a limit on how many abortions they can have. Why would anyone need to have that many abortions?
Sniper, common sense isn't something he possess or ever will..
 06/27/2022 07:50 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: waterlizard25
Originally posted by: Sniper
Originally posted by: Cole IOh, and it was Mississippi, not Kentucky.
Cole, how does it feel to be right about something for the first time in your life? Way to go champ! We all knew you had it in you. Everyone just needs to calm down. No one is coming for your abortions. I think the Republicans really just want common sense abortion control. Complete background checks, including a mental health evaluation. The person seeking an abortion must be recorded in the National Abortion Registry, accompanied with their payment of a $200 tax stamp, and a mandatory wait-period. Assault abortions after the 1st trimester or when a heartbeat is detected, will be outlawed. Abortion seekers will face a limit on how many abortions they can have. Why would anyone need to have that many abortions?
Sniper, common sense isn't something he possess or ever will..
Excellent, Sniper.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 06/27/2022 07:56 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Mifepristone and Misoprostol, no worries.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 06/27/2022 08:04 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck Mifepristone and Misoprostol, no worries.
And vacuum aspirations, dilation and evacuations, and partial birth abortions. All that good stuff will still be available. You people can continue your efforts to kill minority babies with barely a hiccup.

06/27/2022 08:08 AM

waterlizard25

Joined Forum: 07/18/2012

Originally posted by: tpapablo
Originally posted by: RustyTruck Mifepristone and Misoprostol, no worries.
And vacuum aspirations, dilation and evacuations, and partial birth abortions. All that good stuff will still be available. You people can continue your efforts to kill minority babies with barely a hiccup.
Which they whole heartedly enjoy, full with glee.
 06/27/2022 08:14 AM

RustyTruck

That's between a woman and her health care providers. But telehealth and pharmaceutical abortions should be sufficient for most woman.

Now for a women how finds out late in pregnancy that her baby has a deformity that's incompatible with life, or that her life would be in danger during childbirth, then we're going to have to get her to someplace they can provide the care she needs. Plenty of companies are implementing that workplace benefit as we speak.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 06/27/2022 08:27 AM

Lunchmeat

Joined Forum: 08/02/2003

Originally posted by: Cole

Originally posted by: Lunchmeat

In an exclusive interview with America released at the beginning of this week, Vice President Joseph R. Biden, Jr. affirmed that pro-life people "absolutely, positively" are welcome in the Democratic party and that he believes, as a Catholic, that "abortion is always wrong."

Nancy Pelosi describes herself as a 'devout' Catholic who grew up in a 'pro-life family'

All of you are being duped and manipulated.

They don't like abortion, but they agree with the woman's right to choose. Is that so difficult to comprehend?

You will defend them to your grave, isn't that sweet. You're in the duped category. Blind and pathetic. Both sides pander for votes, they don't give 2 shits about you, me or womens rights.

If it’s legal will do it, if it’s not legal, we’ll figure out how to change the law-Joe Biden

Edited: 06/27/2022 at 08:59 AM by Lunchmeat
 06/27/2022 08:39 AM

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

Evidently, many Cons/Regressives are OK with their moms, wives, daughters being raped and then forced to have the rapist's babies.

Noem defends no exception for rape, incest in South Dakota trigger law

South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem on Sunday defended her state's abortion trigger law that took effect after the Supreme Court's decision to strip away the constitutional right to an abortion. She said in an interview with "Face the Nation" that in the cases of rape or incest, she does not believe one tragedy is "a reason to have another tragedy occur."

"Under His Eye."

"Blessed be the fruit."

"May the Lord Open."

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 06/27/2022 08:54 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Pagerow Evidently, many Cons/Regressives are OK with their moms, wives, daughters being raped and then forced to have the rapist's babies. Noem defends no exception for rape, incest in South Dakota trigger law South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem on Sunday defended her state's abortion trigger law that took effect after the Supreme Court's decision to strip away the constitutional right to an abortion. She said in an interview with "Face the Nation" that in the cases of rape or incest, she does not believe one tragedy is "a reason to have another tragedy occur." "Under His Eye." "Blessed be the fruit." "May the Lord Open."
Maybe they'll be ok with it in SD, maybe they won't. At least the voters there will have a say in it, as they should. Mind you, since there are not many progs in SD, I am sure that they will understand that if some woman does not want to bear the child of a rapist, she can simply go to another state to get it's life terminated. SD shares a border with Minn. I doubt Minn. will ban abortions. The progs won't, of course, understand that. But who cares about them?

06/27/2022 11:20 AM

RustyTruck

A person's basic civil rights should never be dependent on popular vote.

I think there's a bit of Federal land in SD, though, so we'll see if Biden has the balls to make good use of it in the defense of liberty.

06/27/2022 01:31 PM

Pagerow

Originally posted by: Baloney

They don't like abortion, but they agree with the woman's right to choose. Is that so difficult to comprehend?

You will defend them to your grave, isn't that sweet. You're in the duped category. Blind and pathetic. Both sides pander for votes, they don't give 2 shits about you, me or womens rights.

And you will fight to keep rights

away from other Americans,

because you've been conned

By the Cons.

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 06/27/2022 07:16 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

A person's basic civil rights should never be dependent on popular vote.

Does that include the basic civil rights of the unborn child?

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 06/27/2022 08:14 PM

Lunchmeat

Originally posted by: Pagerow

Originally posted by: Baloney

And you will fight to keep rights

away from other Americans,

because you've been conned

By the Cons.

You guys are straight up fucking dumb, Those words, that hypocrisy, that flip-flop is straight from your leaders mouths. Yet somehow I'm the one that's conned, another solid argument from you twerps.
I'm not fighting to take anybody's right away, I don't have a dog in this fight, I'm not a woman, I'm not married, I'm not gonna get anybody pregnant so who am I to say anything about their rights? I'm actually pro-choice to a certain extent. Do you guys feel dumb for being conned by your leaders? is that why you choose to attack me when presented with evidence that they are a bunch of fucking hypocrites? They do not care about you.

If it’s legal will do it, if it’s not legal, we’ll figure out how to change the law-Joe Biden

Edited: 06/27/2022 at 08:16 PM by Lunchmeat
 06/28/2022 04:36 AM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Huh? He's pro choice but supports FL ban giving rapists hope a young woman will have to have their baby. And spineless "it ain't me so why should I care".

Baloney displaying all the traits of his moniker. Flip floppy, questionable as to content, unhealthy, yuck.
 06/28/2022 04:44 AM

follydude

Remember Israel?

The country we give Billions to and get nothing in return?

The country that American evangelicals have a the stiffest stiffy for?

Yeah, that Israel.

Israel loosens abortion regulations

JERUSALEM - Israel on Monday eased its regulations on abortion access in what the country's health minister said was a response to last week's "sad" U.S. Supreme Court ruling overturning Roe v. Wade.

The new rules, approved by a parliamentary committee, grant women access to abortion pills through the country's universal health system and remove a longstanding requirement that women appear physically before a special committee before they are permitted to terminate a pregnancy.

The decision came after the U.S. Supreme Court on Friday stripped away women's constitutional protections for abortion, a fundamental and deeply personal change for Americans' lives after nearly a half-century under Roe v. Wade....

06/28/2022 05:05 AM

Lunchmeat

Originally posted by: Greensleeves

Huh? He's pro choice but supports FL ban giving rapists hope a young woman will have to have their baby. And spineless "it ain't me so why should I care".

Baloney displaying all the traits of his moniker. Flip floppy, questionable as to content, unhealthy, yuck.

Again, you guys straight make up shit. You can't stand if someone isn't as extreme as you in the opposite direction. Never said I support any ban, ever. The only opinion I ever said was I don't agree with late term abortions. But also stated my opinion doesn't matter which is an honest assessment. Sorry I don't fit into your predetermined category Keep on making shit up as you do.
You ignore the hypocrisy of your chosen one, then make up shit to justify your anger and hate. Black soul fuck.

Edited: 06/28/2022 at 05:07 AM by Lunchmeat
 06/28/2022 05:56 AM

surfsail

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

I grew up in a RC family, went to RC schools until I was 18, in a very RC country - and share both Pelosi's & Biden's views fully...

I was originally staunchly 'anti' until i was in my late 30's and my views have morphed to 'pro'.

Def don't think that abortion is 'good' and pity any woman who is even put in the position of even having to consider, want or have to make a 'choice', and dealing with the repercussions of having that choice - either way - abortion or having the child..

What gets me is the sheer hypocriacy of men who I know very closely, being anti now when back then was primarily their choice.

THEY choose to make arranging, paying for and assisting in the decision largely because it would affect THEIR lives 'negatively.. Now?

Def think that a woman having late term abortions are bad, especially for the woman long term mentally and physically, and many women are put in that position due to circumstances beyond their control - sometimes by the actions of the man who got her pregnant in the first place..

What is 'late term' is debatable.. IMO third tri is def 'bad', but that does not mean that I think it should be outlawed outright- even in 3rd tri.

My cousin recently brought her first baby to term knowing finding out late 2nd tri that it would have problems - short and long term.. It did have, and only lasted a week or so.. She has since had another healthy baby.. All is well.. I don't think that she considered an abortion (being RC and all), but others could have made the decision past the 15 (?) week mark - for example.. Just saying..

These types of cases are not 'rare' by any means.. My sister has 2 grands that also have physical deformity 'issues'.. Thank god not 'life threatening', but relatively significant IMO... Many operations later and things are 'better', but will never be 'normal' and people will always be staring at them.. They have decided to not have any more, but.. just saying...

The man involved in this goes 'unpunished' here? Seems 'fair' right? The men have no responsibility here?

DNA can verify who the father is and child support accessed accordingly - but millions of dead beat dads out there, that is small comfort to the woman who was prevented from having an abortion knowing the personality of the man who got her pregnant..

There are NO white people at all in the Bible... take all the time you need with that...
Please stop feeding the trolls - they will go away if you do...

06/28/2022 05:56 AM

RustyTruck

Why would anyone have a "late term abortion"?

Ask yourself that question, explore the answers, and become educated.

06/28/2022 06:04 AM

Pagerow

100% Rusty.

There are so many reasons that women choose to terminate the pregnancy late. Many times it's to save their own lives while carrying a non-viable fetus (dead).

Many numbskulls on here don't want to see the reality of the difficult choices that so many women face on a daily basis.

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 06/28/2022 06:23 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: Pagerow

100% Rusty.

There are so many reasons that women choose to terminate the pregnancy late. Many times it's to save their own lives while carrying a non-viable fetus (dead).

Many numbskulls on here don't want to see the reality of the difficult choices that so many women face on a daily basis.

If someone is removing a DEAD fetus make no mistake...it is not called an 'abortion'.

MORON!

What is the removal of a dead fetus called?
When a baby dies while still in the womb, this may also be called fetal loss. A doctor may deliver the baby by giving you medicine to start labour. Or you may have a surgical procedure called D&E (dilation and evacuation). The loss of a baby is devastating and very hard to accept.

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Roe vs. Wade

<< 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .