Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: GOP rep says illegal migrants sent 'pallets' of hard-to-find baby formula
Topic Summary: Fuck Joe Biden!
Created On: 05/12/2022 10:13 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 3 4 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 05/12/2022 10:13 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

GOP rep says illegal migrants sent 'pallets' of hard-to-find baby formula
Cammack's claim comes as American parents worry about a shortage of baby formula
By Michael Lee

Pallets of baby formula are being sent to holding facilities at the border amid a shortage that has seen many parents unable to find it at their local stores, according to a GOP representative.

"They are sending pallets, pallets of baby formula to the border," Rep. Kat Cammack, R-Fla., said in a video posted to Facebook Wednesday. "Meanwhile, in our own district at home, we cannot find baby formula."

Cammack posted pictures to social media of empty formula shelves in Florida next to the pallets of food being sent to the border, saying in the video that a concerned border patrol agent sent her the image.

She said the picture comes from "Ursula processing facility" in Texas, where thousands are being housed and processed and then released." The Florida lawmaker said the concerned agent told her that she "'would not believe the shipment I just brought in.'"

"He has been a border patrol agent for 30 years and he has never seen anything quite like this. He is a grandfather and he is saying that his own children can't get baby formula," she added.

U.S. Customs and Border Protection did not immediately respond to a Fox News request to confirm the authenticity of the image.

The story comes as more than 100 House Republicans called on the Biden administration to do more to address the ongoing shortage that has sent worried parents scurrying from store to store in hopes of find formula.

"This issue is a matter of life and death, and it is time this administration treats it with the appropriate urgency it deserves," the GOP lawmakers said in a letter to Biden Wednesday.

Supply chain disruptions were exacerbated when Abbott, one of the country's largest formula manufacturers, was subject to a large safety recall. According to an analysis by Datasembly, who tracks product data for retailers, the out-of-stock percentage for baby formula currently sits at 43%, up from 30% at the beginning of April.

"This issue has been compounded by supply chain challenges, product recalls and historic inflation," CEO of Datasembly Ben Reich said in a statement to Fox News Digital. "The category started to see stocking challenges beginning in July 2021, and the situation has continued to worsen into 2022."

The White House has said alleviating the formula shortage is a "top priority" for President Biden.

Upper St Clair, PA Target showing empty formula shelves Photo taken by Jordan Early
Upper St Clair, PA Target showing empty formula shelves Photo taken by Jordan Early (Fox News Digital)

"That's something certainly we've been tracking. Ensuring that infant formula is safe and available for families across the country is a top priority to the White House," Incoming White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said Wednesday.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

Cammack made clear that she does not blame the children at the border for the issue, but said it is "infuriating to me is that this is another example of the America last agenda that the Biden administration continues to perpetuate."

"I don't know about you, but if I am a mother, anywhere anytime in America, and I go to my local Walmart or Target or Publix or Safeway or Kroger or wherever it may be that you shop and you are seeing their shelves and you are seeing signs that you are not able to get baby formula," she said. "And then you see the American government sending by the pallet thousands and thousands of containers of baby formula to the border, that would make my blood boil."

Cammack's office did not immediately respond to a Fox News request for comment.

-------------------------
The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 05/12/2022 11:00 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

No wonder Americans hate this guy with a passion. Putin or Xi would be more helpful to Americans than this horse's ass.

I :heart; Q
 05/12/2022 01:41 PM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

and FK ate it all? wtf?
 05/12/2022 03:34 PM

sandi

Joined Forum: 03/26/2007

no baby formula?

no more abortions?

great timing...

those repubs are such morons...
 05/12/2022 05:57 PM

tom

Um, this was at a holding facility, right? The people being held don't go to Walmart, stuff gets shipped to, yep, you guessed it, the holding facility. Including formula. Sheesh.

add a signature since I'm here in profile anyway
 05/12/2022 07:40 PM

sandi

Originally posted by: tom

Um, this was at a holding facility, right? The people being held don't go to Walmart, stuff gets shipped to, yep, you guessed it, the holding facility. Including formula. Sheesh. [IMG][/IMG]

The Story here is there is no Story here..
Stuff gets shipped to random holding facilities all the time.
In many industries.
Many "Holding Facilities," are simply shipping containers, in giant yards full of shipping containers.
There can be no rhyme or reason as to where tha final destination of the product is.
This could be that simple.

Or. the baby formula was intentially shipped there. Sheduled in advance. When a baby is seperated from his or her mom, the baby needs formula. To keep it alive.

IT'S PRO LIFE.

Edited: 05/12/2022 at 07:43 PM by sandi
 05/12/2022 07:53 PM

sandi

FK.

"Here we are now. Entertain us."

this should be good.

05/12/2022 09:41 PM

Fish Killer

Um, this was at a holding facility, right? The people being held don't go to Walmart, stuff gets shipped to, yep, you guessed it, the holding facility. Including formula. Sheesh. [IMG][/IMG]

Yo...shitforbrains.....they are sending a crapton of baby formula to the boarder to feed ILLEGAL immigrant babies ("And then you see the American government sending by the pallet thousands and thousands of containers of baby formula to the border)....
Yet babies that are CITIZENS of the United States are starving to death with NO baby formula!

FUCK YOU!

^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 05/12/2022 at 09:46 PM by Fish Killer
 05/12/2022 10:58 PM

sandi

Originally posted by: Fish Killer

Yo...shitforbrains.....they are sending a crapton of baby formula to the boarder to feed ILLEGAL immigrant babies ("And then you see the American government sending by the pallet thousands and thousands of containers of baby formula to the border)....

Yet babies that are CITIZENS of the United States are starving to death with NO baby formula!

FUCK YOU!

As Christians, we are called to Feed the Hungry.
Jesus fed the hungry.
Did Jesus ever discriminate?
We are all God's children.
Should we follow the teaching's of Christ?
 05/13/2022 04:06 AM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: sandi

FUCK YOU!

Jesus fed the hungry.

No where did Jesus say for the GOVERNMENT to feed the hungry.

Every single instance of Jesus directives were PERSONAL...one on one.

Your prodding for me/us to have a government....ANY government to forcefully feed anyone with public monies...is ca-ca!

Go get into a BIBLE STUDY YOU IDIOT!

^These are PROVED facts.
 05/13/2022 08:31 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

It's probably fake.

I was right.
 05/13/2022 08:39 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Cole It's probably fake.
Perhaps. Who can trust a photograph? Let's examine the evidence. We have a senile president. That senile president is legendary for screwing up everything he touches. This senile and extremenly dumb president has, by his actions, shown that he does not give a damn about the American people, but will shower billions of dollars of benefits on non-American's who are breaking the law. So, is taking the food out of the mouths of American babies and giving it to foreign criminals likely? Well, it is an extremely dumb thing to do. So, check. And only someone who is senile could possibly think this was a good idea. So, check. Is this a monumental screw-up? Check. Does this action screw Americans and benefit foreign criminals? Check. Nope, not fake.

05/13/2022 09:45 AM

Cole

Perhaps

You should have stopped there, the rest is wasted effort.

I was right.
 05/13/2022 02:41 PM

sandi

I wonder if Trump drank all the baby formula ???

He probably thinks it's real.

lol
 05/13/2022 03:57 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Cole Perhaps You should have stopped there, the rest is wasted effort.
to the contrary, it was very productive effort. With the exception of the forum idiots, I convinced everyone that Dementia Joe is taking food out of the mouths of American babies.

05/13/2022 05:14 PM

sandi

FUCK YOU!

Jesus fed the hungry.

No where did Jesus say for the GOVERNMENT to feed the hungry.

Your prodding for me/us to have a government....ANY government to forcefully feed anyone with public monies...is ca-ca!

did Jesus ever say the government should NOT feed the hungry.
I'm Pro Life.
feeding the hungry, is helping to keep babies alive.
would you prefer a government that outlawed abortion, and then let the babies starve?
you have missed the point of God's Love.
see you pastor.
 05/14/2022 03:29 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Originally posted by: Cole

Perhaps

You should have stopped there, the rest is wasted effort.

to the contrary, it was very productive effort. With the exception of the forum idiots, I convinced everyone that Dementia Joe is taking food out of the mouths of American babies.

I didn't bother to read it. You write drivel, reading it is wasted effort.

I was right.
 05/14/2022 06:48 PM

sandi

FUCK YOU!

FK, my congregation does a lot of giving. clothing, food, finances. you are such a cry baby. do you need to be suckled. do you need some of momma's nice warm milk?
sorry, we don't do that. but we'll pray for you. you seem to have anger issues. feed the hungry, fk. do you do that?
 05/14/2022 07:05 PM

Fish Killer

Where did Jesus say for the GOVERNMENT to feed the hungry.

^These are PROVED facts.
 05/14/2022 07:23 PM

Fish Killer

If Jesus loves everyone....who is going to Hell?

Jesus Loves us all.

^These are PROVED facts.
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .