Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Get used to it.
Topic Summary:
Created On: 09/22/2021 02:50 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 09/22/2021 02:50 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Economy getting worse. As you would expect when a senile fool is running things.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 09/23/2021 01:02 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Used to what? Beerbart from the dipshit qspankblo? Fresh as the morning dog doo.

Others things liberals used to:
Tasty waves
Immigrants!
ALL CAPS FLAIL FROM QOP BITCHES
Ongoing Qotard self destruct

It's a good life!! Buoy up and wind sweet!!
 09/23/2021 05:27 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Economy getting worse.

As you would expect when a senile fool is running things.

5.9 percent predicted growth is a failure?

A quick question, what was Trump's best rate in his four years? I won't even ask about his average. lol

No to mention that all of this stems from chickens who are too afraid to get vaccinated.

I was right.
 09/23/2021 05:40 AM

johnnyboy

The Magacrats have spoken. Here's what your leader said this morning about failing to raise the debt ceiling and tanking the economy:
>> Donald Trump conveyed an unusually honest sentiment this morning in one of his "Save America" fundraising emails to explain why congressional Republicans are playing showdown with their Democratic colleagues. "The only powerful tool that Republicans have to negotiate with is the Debt Ceiling, and they would be both foolish and unpatriotic not to use it now," Trump wrote, using his best art-of-the-deal voice. "Therefore, Republicans have no choice but to do what they have to do, and the Democrats will have no choice but to concede."<<

That's not governing. That's not even good politics.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

09/23/2021 05:46 AM

Cole

They instantly raised it after Trump's tax handout, twice.

I was right.
 09/23/2021 05:56 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

That human penis Rick Scott wrote an opinion in the Orlando Sentinel this morning saying the Pugs are going to block the debt ceiling.

If economic terrorists like him have their way, it will cost hundreds of thousands of jobs. The American system of government is broken, this all it ever will be, a circular firing squad.

The party out of power will always try to sabotage the party in power, and around it goes.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 09/23/2021 06:36 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Cole
Originally posted by: tpapablo Economy getting worse. As you would expect when a senile fool is running things.
5.9 percent predicted growth is a failure? A quick question, what was Trump's best rate in his four years? I won't even ask about his average. lol No to mention that all of this stems from chickens who are too afraid to get vaccinated.
Yes, Cole, downgrading projected economic numbers is a bad thing. Lower growth and higher unemployment and inflation is not what economies strive for. Did you think it was a good thing?

I :heart; Q
 09/23/2021 07:20 AM

Joined Forum: 07/27/2021

Cap'n CCL and his economic expertise LOL do tell us more hahaha

Hi. I'm Mike.
 09/23/2021 07:36 AM

follydude

GDP growth for 2023 was revised higher, indicating that Fed officials think supply chain disruptions will push growth off into the future rather than create a permanent drag.

*gasp*

09/23/2021 07:54 AM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Originally posted by: RustyTruck The American system of government is broken, this all it ever will be, a circular firing squad. The party out of power will always try to sabotage the party in power, and around it goes.
facts. sad to say.
 09/23/2021 08:03 AM

stokedpanda

Joined Forum: 09/04/2015

Originally posted by: StirfryMcflurry

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

The American system of government is broken, this all it ever will be, a circular firing squad.

The party out of power will always try to sabotage the party in power, and around it goes.

facts. [IMG][/IMG] sad to say.

it is simpler than that, the men/women/thing behind the curtain ensure things run the way they want. this way has been easiest but they can adapt, lets rock their boat!

I troll 2L.com to be a better person in real life

Edited: 09/23/2021 at 08:21 AM by stokedpanda
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .