Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Finally, some good info on covid.
Topic Summary:
Created On: 08/04/2021 11:51 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/04/2021 11:51 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

With studies. Kind of wierd seeing good jounalism anymore. But anyway, some interesting info. Cole, you are not out of the woods. You can get it and you can die despite being vaccinated. Natural immunity is better than the vaccinations at preventing re-infection.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 08/04/2021 11:58 AM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Yeah listen to rear admire-al pigpoleon!
Invest in ostrich futures!
He knows more than....welll......not much of anybody, actually.
He has, like, a good...squeal.
weeeeeee-ak

It's a democratic hoax
 08/04/2021 12:08 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Anti-vaxer writes a story critical of the Covid vaccine and publishes it on her own blog and that's journalism?

But hey, skip the jab and take your chances.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 08/04/2021 12:33 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck Anti-vaxer writes a story critical of the Covid vaccine and publishes it on her own blog and that's journalism? But hey, skip the jab and take your chances.
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink. Personally, I like to know what is going on. So, I found the studies enlightening.

08/04/2021 12:52 PM

RustyTruck

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

Anti-vaxer writes a story critical of the Covid vaccine and publishes it on her own blog and that's journalism?

But hey, skip the jab and take your chances.

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink. Personally, I like to know what is going on. So, I found the studies enlightening.

Be careful about relying on select "studies" presented to support the "conclusions" of a biased partisan.

But I think you're basically on board with the Republican program, and that's to just hurry up and expose everyone and let god sort it out so as not to risk inconvenience of capital.

And that's all well and good until it hits close to home. Julia Letlow was on the TV box this morning telling the sad tale of her dead Pug hubby and two fatherless children. All that praying just didn't pay off for them. But I'm sure he'd be happy to know that local commerce was uninterrupted.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 08/04/2021 01:09 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Recent CDC data found that 74% of those who tested positive for Covid-19 in a Massachusetts analysis had been fully-vaccinated. Equally as troubling for those advocating vaccination-for-all: four out of five people hospitalized with Covid were fully-vaccinated. And CDC said "viral load" - indicating how able the human host is to spread Covid-19 - is about the same among the vaccinated and unvaccinated. Contrary to the infamous misinformation by CDC Director Rochelle Walensky last May, vaccinated people can - and are - spreading Covid. (CDC officials later corrected Walensky's false claim.)

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 08/04/2021 01:15 PM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

"why does the CDC seem to be ignoring natural immunity?" She asks this question but she won't answer it. The answer is that the CDC was trying to vaccinate people so that the small percentage of people who dont recover quickly and die can be saved. Your author is advocating natural immunity, which means a natural culling of people that cannot survive the virus. Those people could survive the virus with the vaccine. Think about that and try to appreciate a doctor explaining to someone on a ventilator that that they are dying because anti-vaxers are convinced the path to herd immunity is lined with the bodies of people that the vaccine could have saved.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

08/04/2021 01:29 PM

RustyTruck

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

"the path to herd immunity is lined with the bodies of people that the vaccine could have saved.

Like the meme says, the GOP is aware that a lot of you are going to die, but they are willing to make that sacrifice.

08/04/2021 01:30 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck
Originally posted by: RustyTruck Anti-vaxer writes a story critical of the Covid vaccine and publishes it on her own blog and that's journalism? But hey, skip the jab and take your chances.
Be careful about relying on select "studies" presented to support the "conclusions" of a biased partisan. But I think you're basically on board with the Republican program, and that's to just hurry up and expose everyone and let god sort it out so as not to risk inconvenience of capital. And that's all well and good until it hits close to home. Julia Letlow was on the TV box this morning telling the sad tale of her dead Pug hubby and two fatherless children. All that praying just didn't pay off for them. But I'm sure he'd be happy to know that local commerce was uninterrupted.
The Republican program is to get vaccinated. Trump on down has urged people to get vaccinated. I have not heard one Republican politician recommend against. Lots of dems and independents aren't getting vaccinated either. On average, 8000+ people die a day in this country. You can put on Julia Letlow's sad tale or 7999 others any day of the week. Means nothing. That sort of thing is an effort by the press to scare people. It drives up their ratings. Some people fall for it, some don't. I choose to educate myself and come to my own conclusions.

08/04/2021 01:44 PM

johnnyboy

So why did trump not tell people when he got vaccinated?

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

08/04/2021 01:51 PM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

His reporter went down the Andrew Wakefield rabbit hole and never came out. Loony bin with RFK Jr. et al.

08/04/2021 01:52 PM

Greensleeves

from qspank: "I have not heard one Republican politician recommend against." He's lazy like his movement. gross

08/04/2021 01:56 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

So why did trump not tell people when he got vaccinated?

First off it's his own damn medical business...NOT YOURS!

Secondly nobody knows whether he actually got vaccinated or not.

He had covid.

Why in the FUCK would he get vaccinated?

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 08/04/2021 03:07 PM

tpapablo

I have come to the conclusion that all progs must get vaccinated. Solid evidence for that. But don't read up on the science. It's all hogwash.

08/04/2021 03:18 PM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

It is funny how around 2011/2012 the GOP decided to fully embrace Alex Jones, Mike Adams (The Health Ranger of NaturalNews.com), the anti-vaccine Andrew Wakefield/Jenny McCarthy crowd, and all of the other myriad "theories". It got to be where if you debunked something as stupid as chemtrails that you were automatically accused of being a "libtard" or a "shilltard". Absolutely no surprise that is also the time that Trump jumped on the Birther train. That also happens to be the time that pabby's source for this thread went down the Andrew Wakefield rabbit hole.

08/04/2021 03:20 PM

surfsail

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

The credence level of a 'study' like this is like the ones done by the tobacco or oil industries saying that everying is "hunky dory" with lung cancer and climate change - .. Beleive it, and any othe BS that you want to.. Get the cove and the permanant damage is a 'done deal'.. Stupid is as stupid does.. Darwin lives....

There are NO white people at all in the Bible... take all the time you need with that...
Please stop feeding the trolls - they will go away if you do...

Edited: 08/04/2021 at 03:21 PM by surfsail
 08/04/2021 03:45 PM

tpapablo

Yep, very dangerous to ask questions. Best to turn off your brain and do what you are told.

08/04/2021 03:55 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Yep, very dangerous to ask questions. Best to turn off your brain and do what you are told.

Yep, spoken (squealed) like a true chumpfscum sheep, napoleon oinkaparte.
Best do what unka donnie told you to.
Keep a widdle wooly or curly tail in front of you....you'll do a fine job
No brain, no pain

It's a democratic hoax
 08/04/2021 05:24 PM

johnnyboy

Oppositional defiant with science.
No need for factual reliance
Lost to the herd, lemming mentality
Herd mentality makes needless fatalities.

08/04/2021 06:00 PM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

My son in law ( MD) got this text tonight:

- CMO COVID UPDATE - Hi. We are swelling in volume w/ record covid inpatient census. Currently: 130 covid patients, 1 ICU bed open w/ 3 vents left. Average age lower (roughly 90% unvaccinated). Please recognize we will review all surgery cases particularly any that may pose extubation challenges. Due to critical restraints in capacity, we will discuss further options at tonight's surgical section meeting. Thanks for any help you can give. Stronger together. Stay safe. ... (CMO)

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .