Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Notice the Tune Change
Topic Summary: in the GOP?
Created On: 07/22/2021 04:57 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 07/22/2021 04:57 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

Muh Fuggers are everywhere tell the remainder of their fanatics to vax up. Hard to win elections when your followers are in ICU.
 07/22/2021 05:07 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Infect yo selves...then die. Make America sane again

-------------------------
It's a democratic hoax
 07/22/2021 06:30 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

The fuckers at Fox have been bad mouthing all precautions for almost a year and now they did the polar shift. What a bunch of assholes.

I was right.
 07/22/2021 07:06 PM

follydude

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Maybe it's because dead people can't really vote after all?
 07/23/2021 02:10 AM

tom

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Better late than never (better never late).

add a signature since I'm here in profile anyway
 07/23/2021 02:14 AM

Greensleeves

Begrudgingly acknowledging science.

Someone in the QOP: "Hey fellas you know we aren't getting much traction with our COVID is fake and vaccines are bad mantras in areas where people aren't completely ignorant. Maybe we need to change course here..."
Someone else in QOP: "Huh? Did you run this by our orange lord and master?"
Someone in the QOP: "You know we lost the House, Senate, and Presidency with him and now most normal people in America hate us..."
Someone else in QOP: "Yeah but his commie wife and daughter/girlfriend are hot so he's worthy of throwing our reputation and everything we've ever done away for"

Edited: 07/23/2021 at 02:46 AM by Greensleeves
 07/23/2021 05:24 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Originally posted by: follydude

Maybe it's because dead people can't really vote after all?

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 07/23/2021 06:03 AM

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

Originally posted by: Cole

The fuckers at Fox have been bad mouthing all precautions for almost a year and now they did the polar shift. What a bunch of assholes.

And all the while they have been vaxxed themselves! FULL hypocrites.

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 07/23/2021 06:11 AM

Cole

Now the unvaxxed and those who wouldn't wear masks to begin with are mad at those of us who wore masks, then got the shots and went on with our lives?

To them I say a big FUCK YOU!

I was right.
 07/23/2021 07:20 AM

Greensleeves

07/23/2021 07:21 AM

Greensleeves

And for good measure...

07/23/2021 05:17 PM

theglide

Joined Forum: 08/06/2003

More QOP and anti-vaxxers are getting seriously ill in this Delta wave and what they are hearing from Faux, EXLAX and QANN doesn't jive with their reality.

07/23/2021 05:30 PM

Cole

Masks and social distancing end and here come the infections.

Is anyone really that surprised?

I was right.
 07/24/2021 07:38 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: Cole

Masks and social distancing end and here come the infections.

Is anyone really that surprised?

You were told a lie.

You took the LIE and ATE IT...HOOK LINE AND SINKER!

Vaccinated people CAN and DO get covid...and SPREAD COVID!

It's a FUCKING FACT!

GO SIT DOWN AND SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU POS NAZI PUNK!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 07/24/2021 at 07:38 AM by Fish Killer
 07/24/2021 01:06 PM

Cole

Dear moron, if you have had a sickness before, you will have antibodies to that sickness and if you are exposed to it again, you won't get as sick. You can get the flu shot, catch that brand of flu, but your immune system knows what it is supposed to do to fight the infection. You will still have the flu and can still transmit the flu, but you won't get sick from it. Butt, and here is the big BUTT (like yours), people don't get tested for the flu, so when people have it with no symptoms, no one knows it; same for the cold and pretty much every other sickness across the globe. The Corona virus, on the other hand, is tested for over and over, hence the high infection rates (which you have denied since the beginning).

The vaccines worked well at knocking out the earlier incarnations of Covid, then it mutated to a super spreader. That's a game changer and a real kick in the ball to the unvaxxed. And now, thanks to those who are too afraid to get the shot, we might have another variant that the current vaccines can't deal with. Yep, it suck, but it is what it is.

If you refuse to get the shot for political reasons, you are a fucking idiot. The virus is real and it is deadly and the longer it is around the better the chance of further, more dangerous, mutations. Trump got the vaccine. Desantis got the vaccine. All Republicans in congress got the vaccine. You should get it too.

I was right.

Edited: 07/24/2021 at 01:09 PM by Cole
 07/24/2021 03:10 PM

surfsail

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

The biggest thing that I think the anti vac crowd is missing is that if you get it, your will probably live, but your body will be permanently damaged.. This is not just a case of getting the flu - your lungs will not be the same - permanently - and I am truly surprised that anyone on here (I assume everyone on here really does surf - and occasionally gets into reasonable sized surf) does not take this seriously.. This is not just a case of pnemonia permanently damaging your lungs or something relatively 'petty' like that... Think more like having 'COPD' or surviving lung cancer' but having part of your lungs removed.. I know that not all anti vacc surf, but still - stupid is as stupid does.. Darwin never rests.. Oh, and yes, we all will pay the price for as long as their stupidity continues.. Here come those masks again.. I'm back to wearing mine in Publix etc

There are NO white people at all in the Bible... take all the time you need with that...
Please stop feeding the trolls - they will go away if you do...
 07/24/2021 04:12 PM

Cole

an acquaintance has nerve damage in his feet, another has lung damage and a third has all sorts of Covid related maladies (regulating body temperature, nerves stuff, breathing issues).

I was right.
 07/24/2021 06:20 PM

wbsponger

Joined Forum: 08/04/2003

My 3 month old and 2 year old have it along with my wife who was vaccinated. I am vaccinated and have not gotten it. Unfortunate for the little dudes as there is nothing we could do to prevent it it other than living in a bunker. Unfortunate the anti-vax dipshits want to extend this fun as long as possible.
 07/24/2021 06:21 PM

surfsail

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

Two of my siblings have got the cove so far. My sister had it a while back and is a Rep - not sure if she had the vacc as yet. Last time I talked to her a few weeks ago she did admit to me that she did have some breathing problems - I thought she didn't but had a real healthy set of lungs.. My brother had it recently and he's still not 100% lung wise - .. Both have never been smokers and have no pre exist conditions etc.. Seems like idiots like Rand Paul sould get their medical licenses revoked.. As a registered engineer if I go about publically spouting BS, especially if it's not my specialty, I would have my license revoked in a heartbeat.. How the fuck does he still have his medical license? I know it's state regulated so he obviously has built in 'political protecton'... In any case any citizen can bring up a case against him and the medical board would have to take a very public uncomfortable stand to say he's "OK" doing that BS - but in doing so not a good well publicized "precident" - especially considering the inevitable high visibility.. ..

There are NO white people at all in the Bible... take all the time you need with that...
Please stop feeding the trolls - they will go away if you do...
 07/24/2021 06:26 PM

wbsponger

Joined Forum: 08/04/2003

Obviously hoping for no lasting problems for my family. Everyone otherwise healthy etc, so hopefully skate by and avoid some of the oddball longterm issues some people get.
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .