Hang 10... or as they now say...hit the lip!

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Covid cases double in Florida.
Topic Summary:
Created On: 07/16/2021 09:16 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 6 7 8 9 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/03/2021 06:57 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


somebodyelse

Posts: 6716
Joined Forum: 06/29/2006

WTF: But my likely experience vs un-vaxxed is going to be a very minor inconvenience at most

A very large percent of the unvaccinated are also going to have an asymptomatic or mild case...

-------------------------
 08/03/2021 07:06 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


tpapablo

Posts: 35922
Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: somebodyelse WTF: But my likely experience vs un-vaxxed is going to be a very minor inconvenience at most A very large percent of the unvaccinated are also going to have an asymptomatic or mild case...
Only 99% or so. But if you aren't fat and don't have co-morbidities, it is almost zero. Keep in mind that these progs are easily panicked and very stupid. If you took a poll of these numbnuts, they would estimate that over 50% of people getting this die.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 08/03/2021 07:38 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


RiddleMe

Posts: 4906
Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

Originally posted by: tpapablo
Only 99% or so. But if you aren't fat and don't have co-morbidities, it is almost zero.


What percentage of unvaccinated people contracting Delta are asymptomatic?

What percentage of unvaccinated people contracting Delta are getting severe enough sickness that they need to be hospitalized?

What percentage of unvaccinated people contracting Delta are dying from it?

Apple to apple comparison unvaccinated: In comparison to the original strain, how many more people that contract delta in younger age groups without co-morbidity and not obese are getting severe illness? How many more are dying?

What are you and the rest of the clown car inhabitants basing your statements off of?

 08/03/2021 08:25 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


tpapablo

Posts: 35922
Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: RiddleMe
Originally posted by: tpapablo Only 99% or so. But if you aren't fat and don't have co-morbidities, it is almost zero.
What percentage of unvaccinated people contracting Delta are asymptomatic? What percentage of unvaccinated people contracting Delta are getting severe enough sickness that they need to be hospitalized? What percentage of unvaccinated people contracting Delta are dying from it? Apple to apple comparison unvaccinated: In comparison to the original strain, how many more people that contract delta in younger age groups without co-morbidity and not obese are getting severe illness? How many more are dying? What are you and the rest of the clown car inhabitants basing your statements off of?
This is the problem with you types. You don't look these things up before you shoot off your mouths. So you speak from sheer ignorance with each post. If you are going to bother to post at all, why don't comtribute something?

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 08/03/2021 08:38 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


RiddleMe

Posts: 4906
Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

Ramble bullshit then deflect deflect deflect. Nothing new from Tpap it seems.
 08/03/2021 09:10 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


somebodyelse

Posts: 6716
Joined Forum: 06/29/2006

How are you feeling, Mr. Banks?
The same. I feel puffy and blotchy. I never have any energy. I keep getting these little sore throats. I just don't feel very good.

How long have you felt this way?
Well; Pretty much since the Democrats won the election.

Well we found something.-
Tell me.-

You have been brainwashed to fear life.
Brain washed?

A political agenda programmed into your brain. It's very rare. It'll spread at a regular rate. It's very destructive.
And it's incurable?
Yes.
How long?

Six months. You can count on it being about that. It's not painful. Your brain will simply fail, followed abruptly by your morals. You can depend on at least four or five months of blissful ignorance.
What are you talking about? I don't feel good now.

That's the ironic part. Mr. Banks, you're a Liberal . Nothing is wrong that has anything to do with your symptoms. I think your experiences in life were traumatic. You experienced the imminent fear of death many times.-
Yeah.-
You survived. You wear seatbelts, you wear helmets on bikes, You fear white people, and businessmen, You fear that you are being cheated and shortchanged by everyone that does not think like you. The cumulative anxiety left you habitually fearful......about your physical person.
I'm not sick except for a terminal disease, Which has no symptoms.

That's right. It was because of your insistence on so many tests that we discovered it.
What'll I do? Brainwashed...I knew it. I didn't know it, but I knew it. What am I going to do?
You have some time left, Mr. Banks. You have some life left. My advice to you is: Live it well.


-------------------------
 08/03/2021 09:27 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


scombrid

Posts: 16736
Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Originally posted by: somebodyelse You wear seatbelts,
You are denigrating people for wearing seatbelts? You longing for the 1950s when cars were made of real American metal?

-------------------------

...

 08/03/2021 09:47 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


wtf

Posts: 6181
Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Originally posted by: somebodyelse

WTF: But my likely experience vs un-vaxxed is going to be a very minor inconvenience at most



A very large percent of the unvaccinated are also going to have an asymptomatic or mild case...

Strange how hospitals are way over capacity. Hope you don't need it.


-------------------------
QOP = Terrorists
 08/03/2021 11:24 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


Pagerow

Posts: 4118
Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

Originally posted by: Pagerow

Originally posted by: Fish Killer

DeSantis clearly says to get vaccinated.


And then he penalizes those who take precautions against getting the virus.

Words are useless when your actions tell the real story.

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis signs order that would strip schools of funding for imposing a mask mandate for students


And then he goes and says something like the dotards on this site...

DeSantis defends unvaccinated people who are catching COVID-19, media is being 'judgmental'
 08/03/2021 11:51 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


Fish Killer

Posts: 53831
Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: Pagerow

Originally posted by: Pagerow



Originally posted by: Fish Killer



DeSantis clearly says to get vaccinated.




And then he penalizes those who take precautions against getting the virus.



Words are useless when your actions tell the real story.



Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis signs order that would strip schools of funding for imposing a mask mandate for students




And then he goes and says something like the dotards on this site...



DeSantis defends unvaccinated people who are catching COVID-19, media is being 'judgmental'


WHAT PART OF MASKS FUCKING DON'T WORK...DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?

IF YOU WANT TO WEAR A FUCKING MASK...GO FOR IT!

DON'T PUT YOUR FAKE BULLSHIT ON OTHERS!

FOOL!

-------------------------
FRAUDFRAUDFRAUDFRAUDFRAUDFRAUDFRAUD
FRAUDFRAUDFRAUDFRAUDFRAUDFRAUDFRAUD
FRAUDFRAUDFRAUDBIDENFRAUDFRAUDFRAUD
FRAUDFRAUDFRAUDFRAUDFRAUDFRAUDFRAUD
FRAUDFRAUDFRAUDFRAUDFRAUDFRAUDFRAUD
 08/03/2021 12:53 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


wbsponger

Posts: 2136
Joined Forum: 08/04/2003

the problem with Dotards is the don't know how orders of magnitudes work or apparently how to do multiplication when large numbers and decimals are involved.
 08/03/2021 01:09 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


Cole

Posts: 54338
Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

WHAT PART OF MASKS FUCKING DON'T WORK...DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?

Mask mandates ended, infections soar and hospitals fill.

-------------------------
So long and thanks for all the fish.
 08/03/2021 01:11 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


tpapablo

Posts: 35922
Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: Cole WHAT PART OF MASKS FUCKING DON'T WORK...DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND? Mask mandates ended, infections soar and hospitals fill.
They soared when Biden took over. He is the cause.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 08/03/2021 01:24 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


Cole

Posts: 54338
Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Originally posted by: somebodyelse

How are you feeling, Mr. Banks?

The same. I feel puffy and blotchy. I never have any energy. I keep getting these little sore throats. I just don't feel very good.



How long have you felt this way?

Well; Pretty much since the Democrats won the election.



Well we found something.-

Tell me.-



You have been brainwashed to fear life.

Brain washed?



A political agenda programmed into your brain. It's very rare. It'll spread at a regular rate. It's very destructive.

And it's incurable?

Yes.

How long?



Six months. You can count on it being about that. It's not painful. Your brain will simply fail, followed abruptly by your morals. You can depend on at least four or five months of blissful ignorance.

What are you talking about? I don't feel good now.



That's the ironic part. Mr. Banks, you're a Liberal . Nothing is wrong that has anything to do with your symptoms. I think your experiences in life were traumatic. You experienced the imminent fear of death many times.-

Yeah.-

You survived. You wear seatbelts, you wear helmets on bikes, You fear white people, and businessmen, You fear that you are being cheated and shortchanged by everyone that does not think like you. The cumulative anxiety left you habitually fearful......about your physical person.

I'm not sick except for a terminal disease, Which has no symptoms.



That's right. It was because of your insistence on so many tests that we discovered it.

What'll I do? Brainwashed...I knew it. I didn't know it, but I knew it. What am I going to do?

You have some time left, Mr. Banks. You have some life left. My advice to you is: Live it well.


Don't quit your day job.



-------------------------
So long and thanks for all the fish.
 08/03/2021 01:31 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


Fish Killer

Posts: 53831
Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: Cole

WHAT PART OF MASKS FUCKING DON'T WORK...DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?



Mask mandates ended, infections soar and hospitals fill.


NOT DUE TO MASKS.

MORON!

http://www.foxnews.com/media/b...eed-to-wear-n95-masks



-------------------------
FRAUDFRAUDFRAUDFRAUDFRAUDFRAUDFRAUD
FRAUDFRAUDFRAUDFRAUDFRAUDFRAUDFRAUD
FRAUDFRAUDFRAUDBIDENFRAUDFRAUDFRAUD
FRAUDFRAUDFRAUDFRAUDFRAUDFRAUDFRAUD
FRAUDFRAUDFRAUDFRAUDFRAUDFRAUDFRAUD

Edited: 08/03/2021 at 01:41 PM by Fish Killer
 08/03/2021 01:54 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


Cole

Posts: 54338
Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Then why, magic?

Considering that's the only thing that changed.

-------------------------
So long and thanks for all the fish.
 08/03/2021 03:31 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


Fish Killer

Posts: 53831
Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: Cole

Then why, magic?



Considering that's the only thing that changed.


Nope...liar!

Ever heard of a delta variant?

-------------------------
FRAUDFRAUDFRAUDFRAUDFRAUDFRAUDFRAUD
FRAUDFRAUDFRAUDFRAUDFRAUDFRAUDFRAUD
FRAUDFRAUDFRAUDBIDENFRAUDFRAUDFRAUD
FRAUDFRAUDFRAUDFRAUDFRAUDFRAUDFRAUD
FRAUDFRAUDFRAUDFRAUDFRAUDFRAUDFRAUD
 08/04/2021 06:46 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


Cole

Posts: 54338
Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Sure, and Desantis made the state go back to normal; big crowds and no safety measures. His big government tactics are blocking the counties, towns and schools from taking safety precautions for said variant.

-------------------------
So long and thanks for all the fish.
 08/04/2021 07:04 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


Fish Killer

Posts: 53831
Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: Cole

Sure, and Desantis made the state go back to normal; big crowds and no safety measures. His big government tactics are blocking the counties, towns and schools from taking safety precautions for said variant.


BULLSHIT!

MASKS DONT WORK (the ones that 99% of the population wears)!

FUCKING FACT!

PEER REVIEWED SCIENCE PROVED THAT...LONG AGO!

THE UN-MASKED COMING ACROSS OUR BORDER INFECTED WITH THE VARIANT AND BEING TRANSPORTED BY BIDEN ALL OVER THE COUNTRY IS WHATS SPREADING THE VIRUS!

THE TWO MOST 'DUMPED OFF' STATES...TEXAS AND FLORIDA!

THATS RIGHT...THATS WHERE THE MOST ILLEGALS ARE DUMPED!

THATS WHERE THE MOST VIRUS IS!


FUCKING FACT!

IT'S BIDEN'S FAULT.

http://www.oann.com/biden-blam...ntined-illegal-aliens/

-------------------------
FRAUDFRAUDFRAUDFRAUDFRAUDFRAUDFRAUD
FRAUDFRAUDFRAUDFRAUDFRAUDFRAUDFRAUD
FRAUDFRAUDFRAUDBIDENFRAUDFRAUDFRAUD
FRAUDFRAUDFRAUDFRAUDFRAUDFRAUDFRAUD
FRAUDFRAUDFRAUDFRAUDFRAUDFRAUDFRAUD

Edited: 08/04/2021 at 07:18 AM by Fish Killer
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Covid cases double in Florida.

<< 6 7 8 9 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146240 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2021 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)