Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: MAGATARDS Need to Be Banned from Flying
Topic Summary:
Created On: 06/12/2021 04:03 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/12/2021 04:03 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

follydude

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Airlines have seen an unprecedented rise in disruptive passengers. Experts say it could get worse.

The headlines had barely faded after a Southwest passenger reportedly knocked out a flight attendant's teeth during an in-flight altercation when the next high-profile example of bad airline behavior emerged. A man was arrested last week after allegedly banging on a Delta cockpit door, demanding the plane land and tussling with a flight attendant.

The Federal Aviation Administration told The Washington Post this week that it has received about 2,900 reports of unruly passenger behavior since Jan. 1. Roughly 2,200 of those involved passengers who would not comply with the federal mandate to wear a face covering. The agency identified potential violations in 446 of those cases and has started enforcement action in 42.

The vast majority of cases reported to the FAA involve refusal to follow the federal mask mandate, which is in place until Sept. 13. But experts say there are many factors playing into the rise of unruly passengers.

There tends to be greater incidents where you are flying out of a place where local and state leaders have said that the pandemic is a hoax, that masks are not necessary, all of those things," she said.

Price said a portion of the traveling public feels "emboldened" to ignore instructions from authorities.

"Even though those are the rules, they feel that they're exempt from those rules for whatever reason," he said. "'You can't force me to wear a mask.' Yeah, actually we can because that's part of the safety and security of the flight just like we forced you to turn off your cellphone or your laptop."

https://www.chron.com/lifestyl...d-rise-in-16241877.php

Personally, I'd like to see more MAGAtards rage on flights. That'll get them all banned and then I don't have to be surrounded by their ignorance and mouth breathing when I travel.

Still funny that the party of 'law & order' and 'personal responsibility' has zero ability to follow some simple rules.

06/12/2021 07:18 AM

OBX

Joined Forum: 11/06/2012

Originally posted by: follydude
Airlines have seen an unprecedented rise in disruptive passengers. Experts say it could get worse. The headlines had barely faded after a Southwest passenger reportedly knocked out a flight attendant's teeth during an in-flight altercation when the next high-profile example of bad airline behavior emerged. A man was arrested last week after allegedly banging on a Delta cockpit door, demanding the plane land and tussling with a flight attendant. The Federal Aviation Administration told The Washington Post this week that it has received about 2,900 reports of unruly passenger behavior since Jan. 1. Roughly 2,200 of those involved passengers who would not comply with the federal mandate to wear a face covering. The agency identified potential violations in 446 of those cases and has started enforcement action in 42. The vast majority of cases reported to the FAA involve refusal to follow the federal mask mandate, which is in place until Sept. 13. But experts say there are many factors playing into the rise of unruly passengers. There tends to be greater incidents where you are flying out of a place where local and state leaders have said that the pandemic is a hoax, that masks are not necessary, all of those things," she said. Price said a portion of the traveling public feels "emboldened" to ignore instructions from authorities. "Even though those are the rules, they feel that they're exempt from those rules for whatever reason," he said. "'You can't force me to wear a mask.' Yeah, actually we can because that's part of the safety and security of the flight just like we forced you to turn off your cellphone or your laptop." https://www.chron.com/lifestyl...d-rise-in-16241877.php
Personally, I'd like to see more MAGAtards rage on flights. That'll get them all banned and then I don't have to be surrounded by their ignorance and mouth breathing when I travel. Still funny that the party of 'law & order' and 'personal responsibility' has zero ability to follow some simple rules.
Hahahahahahaha. You go tough-guy! Turn that fear into virtue!!!

-------------------------

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

06/12/2021 10:43 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

The one thing Trump did was give the powerless a sense of power.

Be a dick and get the boot, it's fine by me. lol

I was right.
 06/14/2021 07:05 AM

somebodyelse

Joined Forum: 06/29/2006

Cole: The one thing Trump did was give the powerless a sense of power.

Think about what you just wrote...
We the people, finally had a person in POWER who gave us a sense that we the people did indeed have the power.
We the people formed this government,
For the people BY the people...

There are those personality types that want a controlling entity that tells them what to think,
What to say,
how to act...
You can get your rights back IF you do as you're told...
and some people are fine with doing what they're told to do.
Nothing wrong with that, you have the power to give up your freedom...

But Trump gave the powerless a sense of power, thank you mister President.
Not many people in power have that belief in the power of the people.

06/14/2021 09:22 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Someone get somebody a Kleenex

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 06/14/2021 10:08 AM

johnnyboy

There are some personalities that want a controlling entity to tell them what to think, what to say, how to act?!?!? This is probably the most oblivious self own I have ever seen. Trump is the undisputed leader of a party literally with no agenda. He told his people that only he could solve the problems confrontation America, he promptly lowered taxes for the wealthiest, started an easy trade war, discovered that health care is like, hard and caught Covid. The people who followed him chanted in unison. Lock her up. Build the wall. America first. The level of conformity in thought and deed is astounding. You thought a grifter was going to get you your rights back? He went after his political opponents cell phone records and got nothing. He still claims his finances are off limits and he started a riot as he minced words and parsed meanings to avoid accountability.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

06/14/2021 08:26 PM

Cole

Originally posted by: somebodyelse

Cole: The one thing Trump did was give the powerless a sense of power.

Think about what you just wrote...

We the people, finally had a person in POWER who gave us a sense that we the people did indeed have the power.

We the people formed this government,

For the people BY the people...

There are those personality types that want a controlling entity that tells them what to think,

What to say,

how to act...

You can get your rights back IF you do as you're told...

and some people are fine with doing what they're told to do.

Nothing wrong with that, you have the power to give up your freedom...

But Trump gave the powerless a sense of power, thank you mister President.

Not many people in power have that belief in the power of the people.

No, I'm saying he gave the people the power to call a spade a spade and by spade, I mean ni@@er. He gave permission to people to be nasty again and they ran with the fucking ball. Hate crime is up across the board and that wasn't done by accident.

Savior? Fuck that, the guy is the Antichrist.

I was right.
 06/15/2021 05:40 AM

stokedpanda

Joined Forum: 09/04/2015

why dont these people start their own airline or businesses where they can make the rules, if it is so popular it should be a gold mine, "no mask airlines" in the event of loss of cabin pressure NO OXYGEN MASK WILL DROP SUCK IT UP AND ENJOY THE FLIGHT!

I troll 2L.com to be a better person in real life
 06/15/2021 07:22 AM

Quadro

Joined Forum: 11/14/2017

As a pilot, anyone who gets out of line on a plane should be booted since its a potential risk to the aircraft. Period. As a long-term clinician if you think a mask does anything on a crowded flight, you're clueless. Especially when you allow masks to come off to eat and drink. Microbiology doesn't work that way.
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .