Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: I have noticed that there are a lot of voting irregularity investigations going on finally.
Topic Summary:
Created On: 05/28/2021 07:36 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 05/28/2021 07:36 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

And they seem to be finding suspicious doings. More importantly, we have progs going apeshit over these investigations, claiming that this is all the "Big Lie." And what, may I ask, are progs? That's right, always wrong. So I am expecting a lot of fraud findings in the upcoming months.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 05/28/2021 07:53 AM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Think of them as fealty tests for a golf cheat. Here's a quote for you about George P Bush trying to get elected in Texas: "I can tell you the president enjoys the prospect of knowing how much it kills Jeb that his son has to bend the knee and kiss the ring," a Trump confidant told Politico. "Who's your daddy? Trump loves that."

These are the people calling for election investigations. Probably good to remember that Rudy and the Kraken released could not swear under oath the minimum requirements to support those claims in federal court.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

05/28/2021 08:09 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: johnnyboy Think of them as fealty tests for a golf cheat. Here's a quote for you about George P Bush trying to get elected in Texas: "I can tell you the president enjoys the prospect of knowing how much it kills Jeb that his son has to bend the knee and kiss the ring," a Trump confidant told Politico. "Who's your daddy? Trump loves that." These are the people calling for election investigations. Probably good to remember that Rudy and the Kraken released could not swear under oath the minimum requirements to support those claims in federal court.
I think of them as getting to the truth. Investigations are good when Trump is the target, right? Why the different standard here? I think we all know the answer to that, don't we?

05/28/2021 08:11 AM

Greensleeves

Hey qook you lost. You're feeble $itch.
 05/28/2021 08:23 AM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

LOL
Selling the lie.
Not gonna help
Already sold to the willing.
But there ain't no steal to find.
Republican party is self destructing
Over a lying sack of shit that doesn't even like them.
Just don't think we are gonna let you take America down that hole gain.

\

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 05/28/2021 09:01 AM

Cole

I have noticed that there are a lot of voting irregularity investigations going on finally.

By all means list them. The burning train headed at the wall known as Maricopa County and more Georgia BS are the only one's I'm familiar with.

Facts and dates are all you need to prove your headline.

I was right.
 05/28/2021 12:00 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Cole I have noticed that there are a lot of voting irregularity investigations going on finally. By all means list them. The burning train headed at the wall known as Maricopa County and more Georgia BS are the only one's I'm familiar with. Facts and dates are all you need to prove your headline.
i have long since given up trying to impart wisdom to you. Look them up yourself.

05/28/2021 12:07 PM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Yeah, there is no way in hell trump got that many votes. #trumpfraud #fraudit

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 05/28/2021 12:19 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Arizona is a joke, but then they know that. It's all performative to set up for when they lie, cheat, and steal in 22.

I don't think the Dems are anywhere near ready for the lengths to which the GOP will do to try and regain power. They know they are losing the demographic game, so they have to figure out how to undermine democracy and retain minority rule in the USA.

And the Dems aren't taking it seriously.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 05/28/2021 12:29 PM

Cole

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Originally posted by: Cole

I have noticed that there are a lot of voting irregularity investigations going on finally.

By all means list them. The burning train headed at the wall known as Maricopa County and more Georgia BS are the only one's I'm familiar with.

Facts and dates are all you need to prove your headline.

i have long since given up trying to impart wisdom to you. Look them up yourself.

Nah, I just wanted to point out that you are just talking shit again.

I was right.
 05/28/2021 03:06 PM

johnnyboy

This is the tuckwhore tactic: call for investigations, cite the existence of the investigation as proof. Then when the investigations conclude, they deny the results, attack the investigators and get all nostalgic for a time when everyone got along that never existed.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

05/28/2021 03:08 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Ben-ghaazeee!

It's a democratic hoax
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .