Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: NEVER takin em down!
Topic Summary:
Created On: 12/07/2020 08:30 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 3 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 12/07/2020 08:30 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Who do you think the last dotard standing will be in Brevard?

I mean "that guy" or "that lady" that refuses to take down their Trump swag.

Think they will still have those signs/flags goin by this time next year?

Let's keep a tally.

Right now there's plenty of Qotards keepin the faith, but I expect that to wane by end of January.

However there's one particular Qook on Flug Ave and A1A that seems to have made Trump his life's meaning.

I think someone on here mentioned this house before?

I'm thinking he keeps his personal Trump train rolling well into Summer at the minimum.

Any other Qooks of note in the area?

-------------------------

Pro Puppy-Killer Party 2024

Edited: 12/07/2020 at 08:31 PM by fishkller
 12/07/2020 10:25 PM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

noticeably gone in my neighborhood, twitler going down like the bitch he is

Edited: 12/07/2020 at 10:26 PM by Greensleeves
 12/08/2020 05:20 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

There's a guy on South Pat just before the old housing that has the flag of Rambo body with trump face on it.

I'm curious how long that goober is going to fly that stupid thing before he realizes how dumb it looks.

"Hey, where's Cricket?" - Kristi Noem's daughter.
 12/08/2020 05:26 AM

Cole

There is one south of Cocoa Beach just before the Base. It's angle and the weight attached to it make it hard to read, but the dotard is still strong.

I was right.
 12/08/2020 06:22 AM

fishkller

It's like a beacon over the household announcing to everyone "I got and still am.. Steaks'd"

12/08/2020 07:01 AM

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

Originally posted by: fishkller

There were plenty of them at the corner of Eau Gallie and S Patrick yesterday around 5 waving flags, and drivers honking their horns.

There are still plenty of them still out there.

F*ck your feelings, dotards, your "leader" LOST.

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 12/08/2020 07:29 AM

fishkller

There will be plenty clinging to the Steaks'd until the inauguration, I'm sure

But afterwards, only the Q'est of the Q will remain... those folks will be interesting to see

12/08/2020 08:32 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Guy on a1a near me actually put more flags up - LMFAO - nothing like telling the world you are nothing but a trash loser.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 12/08/2020 08:53 AM

RustyTruck

Originally posted by: wtf

Guy on a1a near me actually put more flags up - LMFAO - nothing like telling the world you are nothing but a trash loser.

They're probably cheap now, buy 'em by the dozen.

12/08/2020 11:06 AM

Greensleeves

There are still bleached out Garfield dolls barely adhering to car windows and people that eat liver and onions. Rest assured there will be dotard dumb a$$es cremated in their stained maga hats long into the future.
 12/08/2020 11:28 AM

RustyTruck

Holiday trumpy bear sales are way down.

12/08/2020 11:49 AM

TATTOO74

Joined Forum: 10/26/2005

I mean "that guy" or "that lady" that refuses to take down their Trump swag.

Think they will still have those signs/flags goin by this time next year?

Let's keep a tally.

Right now there's plenty of Qotards keepin the faith, but I expect that to wane by end of January.

However there's one particular Qook on Flug Ave and A1A that seems to have made Trump his life's meaning.

I think someone on here mentioned this house before?

I'm thinking he keeps his personal Trump train rolling well into Summer at the minimum.

Probably me. I live down the street from him. He's actually a nice guy from the couple times I met him. I helped my neighbor go pick up a quarter pipe for her son and he followed us out with his trailer to get the ramp back to the house. As for the signs and that giant F'ing billboard, God only knows how long they will be up. I can't stand it.

The real problem are the ones at Eau Gallie & Riverside. I was stuck at that light yesterday eve and had my windows down in my truck. I was ignoring them and all a sudden I realize the asshole with the megaphone was directing all his stupid comments at me since I was ignoring him. Last one I hear was "hey commie, if you don't like Trump move back to Canada". ???? Really! Then a shriveled up old lady standing next to him lost the end of her dog leash and her dog was almost ran over by traffic. They literally stand as close as they can get to the road. I almost clipped the megaphone dude with my side mirror. If I didn't have my almost 2yr old son in my truck with me, I would have loved to stop in there.

Edited: 12/08/2020 at 11:56 AM by TATTOO74
 12/08/2020 11:56 AM

Greensleeves

I took a detour on Saturday to go by where I thought dotards would be in CB just to tell them to f-off and they weren't there. They will shrivel like their idol is currently.
 12/08/2020 02:02 PM

fishkller

Probably me. I live down the street from him. He's actually a nice guy from the couple times I met him. I helped my neighbor go pick up a quarter pipe for her son and he followed us out with his trailer to get the ramp back to the house. As for the signs and that giant F'ing billboard, God only knows how long they will be up. I can't stand it.

OK now I remember- well, I feel for ya man- I've got a similiar situation with a retired guy down the street with nothing better to do than stand in the middle of the road shirtless in front of his house going off about the "illegitimate president" to any lady who walks by with their dog- they pick up the pace and get the hell outta there lol

I saw that the billboard dude has a "dumpster service" (ie: a big trailer he pulls with his truck) and a phone number for it.

Thought it might be funny to call that number and ask if he could haul away this giant pile of worthless Trump flags and signs because "that pussy lost like a sad little bitch" hahaha

The real problem are the ones at Eau Gallie & Riverside. I was stuck at that light yesterday eve and had my windows down in my truck. I was ignoring them and all a sudden I realize the asshole with the megaphone was directing all his stupid comments at me since I was ignoring him. Last one I hear was "hey commie, if you don't like Trump move back to Canada". ???? Really! Then a shriveled up old lady standing next to him lost the end of her dog leash and her dog was almost ran over by traffic. They literally stand as close as they can get to the road. I almost clipped the megaphone dude with my side mirror. If I didn't have my almost 2yr old son in my truck with me, I would have loved to stop in there.

Sounds like you need a SuperSoaker

Edited: 12/08/2020 at 02:03 PM by fishkller
 12/08/2020 02:36 PM

RustyTruck

Loaded with porta-pottie effluent.

12/09/2020 05:29 AM

TATTOO74

Joined Forum: 10/26/2005

OK now I remember- well, I feel for ya man- I've got a similiar situation with a retired guy down the street with nothing better to do than stand in the middle of the road shirtless in front of his house going off about the "illegitimate president" to any lady who walks by with their dog- they pick up the pace and get the hell outta there lol

I saw that the billboard dude has a "dumpster service" (ie: a big trailer he pulls with his truck) and a phone number for it.

Thought it might be funny to call that number and ask if he could haul away this giant pile of worthless Trump flags and signs because "that pussy lost like a sad little bitch" hahaha

Did you see what it says??? Something along the lines of "No free handouts, rent my trailer"... Yeah, that's going to get you some business.

Hilarious! my Father In Law will join you! Or beat you to the phone call.
 12/09/2020 08:32 AM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Originally posted by: fishkreepler OK now I remember- well, I feel for ya man- I've got a similiar situation with a retired guy down the street with nothing better to do than stand in the middle of the road shirtless in front of his house .
HA HA ain't karma a bitch
 12/09/2020 10:58 AM

fishkller

It sure is.. that's why you're stuck in BFE

as an update, said retiree has left for the next 5 months and word is that he's putting the house up for sale

Seems his wife is so embarassed she wants to move

12/09/2020 11:42 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

These trump flag wavers are weirdos. Normal people that voted trump realized on 11/4 that trump lost and put their signs away. The rest of you are loony.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 12/09/2020 11:46 AM

RustyTruck

They are "lifestyle" trumpers, the Q people, and christofascists.

FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : NEVER takin em down!

1 2 3 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .