Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Melbourne "mask optional" doctor dies of Covid-19
Topic Summary: I guess he too owned the libs
Created On: 09/22/2020 04:53 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 5 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 09/23/2020 10:05 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

LOL real fish slayer!

"Talent scout for My 600 Lb Life "

It almost worked out but the talent scout declined saying they wanted someone "quirky" not someone "pathetic, smelly, and seemingly incapable of carrying on a lucid conversation" Their actual words!
 09/23/2020 12:35 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

Originally posted by: nukeh2o
Well, maybe had he accepted Marx and putie's fat orange appointee as his saviour.......
Orwell...

I'm afraid that I've decided our childish little back and forth is a poor use of my time, so I'm going to generally decline to respond to you. However since you've mentioned Orwell more than once, I think it's only fair to share with you that Orwell joined the anarchist militia in Barcelona and fought alongside them (and Buenaventura Durruti) against the fascists in Spain. His later writing was informed by his experiences with the Stalinist betrayal of the anarchists, which cost the revolution, but he remained sympathetic to anarchism. You know, that principled rejection of hierarchy I told you about.

So good luck with the roadie thing, read a book once in awhile, and say no to drugs.

Wise decision. Since I have decided to exclude the obvious idiots from the debate on here, it is a much better place.

As far as the doc, it doesn't say that he died from Covid. Indeed, it appears that he died from something else. I am maskless and am alive and well, even after hitting a bar this weekend.

Gosh that's so sweet. Kommie the Klown to the left of me, fascist klown to the right....match made
in heaven....
Never worked as a "roadie", not sure where that oozed from.
The camera operator jobs are booming, gooo NFL! Just booked Superbowl weeks as well, yay!
Wonder how many people died from this doc's criminal irresponsibility....

-------------------------
It's a democratic hoax
 09/23/2020 12:59 PM

TATTOO74

Joined Forum: 10/26/2005

No way I'm reading five pages of banter if this was said already. The Doc died from a stroke says family members.
 09/23/2020 01:23 PM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: TATTOO74 No way I'm reading five pages of banter if this was said already. The Doc died from a stroke says family members.
Well you sure made fools out of the prog contingent. I think they are trying to make themselves feel better about their senseless panic over corona by trying to convince themselves that anyone who expresses some healthy skepticism about it are deadmen. So they lose whatever common sense they had (and that isn't much) when they hear that a skeptic dies from corona. It is the equivalent of a shark feeding frenzy.

I :heart; Q
 09/23/2020 01:29 PM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: scombrid
Originally posted by: tpapablo You have it backwards. Under the Constitution, individual rights trump group rights. So, my right not to wear a mask is superior to your right to make me wear one. You can do as you please, obviously, but if you go out you will encounter people who are not wearing masks. We anti-maskers, btw, remain alive and well.
You do not have an absolute right to spread infectious disease. You can't shit on the sidewalk. You can't walked down the street naked. You can't ignore stop signs, speed limits, or blood alcohol limits. Government regulates public accomodations all the time so you can't say that the govenment has not right to put a rule on bars for masking and occupancy limits.
Who said anyone has a right to spread disease3 We're talking about wearing a mask.
You can't shit on the sidewalk. You can't walked down the street naked.
In California you can.

I :heart; Q
 09/23/2020 01:35 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

dude tested positive for covid.

deeeeeeerrrrp

Zzzzzzz.. Zzzzzzz.. Braaaaaapp!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
 09/23/2020 02:02 PM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Originally posted by: TATTOO74 No way I'm reading five pages of banter if this was said already. The Doc died from a stroke says family members.
Practicing on the 12th found dead by the 16th. Figured he either stroked out or shot himself since the newspaper article referenced police that responded to a call and not paramedics. Some poor person had the fun of finding the body. Guy under 60 years old stroked out just like that? Could be the Rona.

09/23/2020 05:43 PM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: TATTOO74

No way I'm reading five pages of banter if this was said already. The Doc died from a stroke says family members.

Guess what is known to cause strokes? Yep you guessed it, Covid. Young people are getting strokes from covid too, not just the old.
 09/23/2020 05:52 PM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .