Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Notice how Antifa and the other rioters are only preying on stupid people?
Topic Summary:
Created On: 06/03/2020 08:53 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/03/2020 08:53 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

They are only looting in blue cities. This is because the populace in those hell holes has long voted for progs, the dumbest of the dumb. And, of course, criminals are going to get the low hanging fruit first, which, of course, comes from fools ("a fool and his money is soon parted," as they say). Now contrast that to complete peace and quiet in the the red, rural areas. Birds are chirping and all of that in those places. Why? Because these miscreants know that gov't in those areas wouldn't put up with that sort of crap. But even if it did allow these criminals to run amok, the criminals know that we are well armed because know that we can't rely on big gov't to protects us. It would be the Marianas Turkey Shoot in the country, and those criminals know it. All of this is the price you pay when you vote stupidly. If they don't see the light, they are in store for much worse.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 06/03/2020 09:12 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

You notice how you only say dumb shit?
 06/03/2020 09:43 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

I presume you'd have to have something worth stealing to get the attention of a looter.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 06/03/2020 09:43 AM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

The people are exercising their rights and freedom to peaceably assemble. Why is that so offensive to you?

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

06/03/2020 10:03 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Sorry, I don't speak dotard...

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 06/03/2020 10:32 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: johnnyboy The people are exercising their rights and freedom to peaceably assemble. Why is that so offensive to you?
Not offensive at all. I am on record of fully supporting their right to peaceably assemble and loot and destroy, as long as they are in prog territory.

06/03/2020 10:46 AM

RustyTruck

Well as I understood demonstrations have been in all 50 states, so... I suppose we should just consider anyplace with more people than goats to be prog territory.

Everything local has been peaceful as far as I know, but I understood things got hot at a gas station in Tampa.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 06/03/2020 10:46 AM

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

TPutinBlow is saying Antifa has been preying on him.
 06/03/2020 11:05 AM

tpapablo

A case in point - Antifa weenies get their butts kicked.

06/03/2020 11:19 AM

RustyTruck

Alex Jones and Infowars? Come on Pabs, that crap is right wing Onion.

That whole "invading the suburbs" thing was exposed as fake already.

06/03/2020 11:23 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: tpapablo

A case in point -

Antifa weenies get their butts kicked.

LOL This clown. Always talking about his "credibility" and then posts this trash. GTFO of here!
 06/03/2020 11:53 AM

tpapablo

Nope, they won't venture out to those places that are populated by normal Americans. Too bad the progs on this forum don't have the courage of their convictions and are hiding among normal Americans for protection against things like this.

06/03/2020 11:57 AM

RustyTruck

Now, now, it almost sounds like you're trying to provoke people, and I know that can't be the case. Maybe you feel left out.

If you'd like I'll call headquarters and see if Chairman Soros will dispatch a van full of new recruits to Mims, and you and the boys can work them over as a combination hazing and team building exercise.

Edited: 06/03/2020 at 11:58 AM by RustyTruck
 06/03/2020 12:03 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck Now, now, it almost sounds like you're trying to provoke people, and I know that can't be the case. Maybe you feel left out. If you'd like I'll call headquarters and see if Chairman Soros will dispatch a van full of new recruits to Mims, and you and the boys can work them over as a combination hazing and team building exercise.
That would be nice. I wouldn't shoot them or anything. But I'd unleash the pigs on them. That would be fun to watch.

06/03/2020 12:10 PM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Posting something from infowars - LMFAO. I mean you dotards keep showing your stupidity more and more every day.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 06/03/2020 12:25 PM

RustyTruck

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

Now, now, it almost sounds like you're trying to provoke people, and I know that can't be the case. Maybe you feel left out.

If you'd like I'll call headquarters and see if Chairman Soros will dispatch a van full of new recruits to Mims, and you and the boys can work them over as a combination hazing and team building exercise.

That would be nice. I wouldn't shoot them or anything. But I'd unleash the pigs on them. That would be fun to watch.

Or paintball, that would be good. Pigs would be perfect practice for them as far as future dealing with the police.

06/03/2020 12:39 PM

tpapablo

Just let them know that my pigs have not received all that touchy feely training that modern police have to endure.

06/03/2020 12:41 PM

RustyTruck

Just let them know that my pigs have not received all that touchy feely training that modern police have to endure.

Agreed. They know the touchy feely stuff is for the MSM cameras. They're used to the so called rubber bullets, flash grenades, and tear gas.

Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .