Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: It's over.
Topic Summary:
Created On: 05/21/2020 06:27 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 05/21/2020 06:27 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Corona is done. Progs, as usual, were wrong about everything. I, of course, was right about everything. You progs were, as the result of your lack of manliness, able to screw up the economy. So pat yourselves on the back for spreading human misery. But, it's over and you'll have to get out from under your beds soon.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 05/21/2020 06:32 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Did the rolling pin knots finally joint together and steal your already limited mental capacity?

This certainly isn't worth a legitimate reply.

I was right.
 05/21/2020 06:35 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Far from over, but seems stable as long as people take precautions.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 05/21/2020 06:36 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Cole Did the rolling pin knots finally joint together and steal your already limited mental capacity? This certainly isn't worth a legitimate reply.
Because there is no legitimate reply. I was right and you girly-men progs were wrong. I suppose that you could call me a racist, however. That's what you people usually do when we win the day.

05/21/2020 06:38 AM

Cole

Did you spring from the bed and slam into the wall this AM?

I was right.
 05/21/2020 06:43 AM

Cole

DOH!

http://www.nytimes.com/interac...coronavirus-cases.html

I was right.
 05/21/2020 06:52 AM

tpapablo

So the lesson of this whole thing, people, is to ignore whatever progs are saying and think for yourself. On everything that comes up, progs have a twisted agenda. Here their goal was to tank the economy. So they set about trying to scare everyone into acquiescing to a shutdown, which would trash the economy. They were more than happy to ruin the financial lives of millions of Americans in order to get at Trump and to foist their American destroying agenda on us. This is who and what they are. Don't forget this when they come to you with their next fake crisis. Laugh in their faces instead. Better yet, sneeze in their faces. That will send the cowards scurrying away like the vermin they are.

05/21/2020 06:56 AM

Cole

Perhaps padded walls in the bedroom?

I was right.
 05/21/2020 07:02 AM

tpapablo

See? These destructive wankers have no argument against the self evident truth I announced. Just wait, the racist claim is coming soon.

05/21/2020 07:11 AM

OBX

Joined Forum: 11/06/2012

It'll never be over. COVID is here to stay. Must suck to be a libtard, and knowing that means either you live in fear forever, or eventually have to come to the realization that its OK to come out from under your bed...and actually have a life. That is of course, as long as you don't live in a Democratic controlled State, and will have to wait till your told you're allowed to come out. God that must suck.....

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

05/21/2020 07:15 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: OBX

It'll never be over. COVID is here to stay. Must suck to be a libtard, and knowing that means either you live in fear forever, or eventually have to come to the realization that its OK to come out from under your bed...and actually have a life. That is of course, as long as you don't live in a Democratic controlled State, and will have to wait till your told you're allowed to come out.

God that must suck.....

I live in Florida. Disney is still closed, as is the convention center and a zillion big dollar hotels. Go Red State! lol

I was right.
 05/21/2020 07:18 AM

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

I'm not going to sacrifice a thing, much less my, or a loved one's life, so a commie traitor won't look like such inept loser.
 05/21/2020 07:19 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: OBX It'll never be over. COVID is here to stay. Must suck to be a libtard, and knowing that means either you live in fear forever, or eventually have to come to the realization that its OK to come out from under your bed...and actually have a life. That is of course, as long as you don't live in a Democratic controlled State, and will have to wait till your told you're allowed to come out. God that must suck.....
Correct. My original post was to proclaim that the prog caused panic is over. People have figured out that this was a scam and are getting back to their lives. But, yeah, progs will remain under their beds, wearing their stupid masks and continue to try to convince people that they're all going to die.

05/21/2020 07:31 AM

Cole

67% disagree with you.

http://projects.fivethirtyeigh...polls/?ex_cid=rrpromo

I proclaimed it so it must be true!! - Tfap

That rolling pin has sent Pattycakes over the edge!

I was right.
 05/21/2020 07:35 AM

OBX

Originally posted by: SlimyBritches ....., so a commie traitor......
Another example of an interesting glimpse into the mind of the libtarded. They'll call Trump "a commie traitor"...even though he's not acting like a dictator or even a communist. They'll snark at DeSantis for being "reckless" and opening the State (i.e., let people be free to decide). Yet, they say nothing about the Democrat Govenors...who are acting like legit Dictators. Totally cool with enacting un-Constitutional policies in the name of "safety" Not only that, but they seem to be content with the KGB type antics of the FBI. Or, is calling him a "commie traitor" meant to be a compliment? Because it seems like that's what you guys wish for/need.

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

05/21/2020 07:37 AM

dingpatch

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Ummmmm, , , , I presume that we, as a nation, will eventually get comfortable with 500 daily COVID deaths. Why not, that's only 182,000 a year.

Dora Hates You
 05/21/2020 07:38 AM

Cole

even though he's not acting like a dictator

Um, Trump shut it all down to begin with. And Trump spent $6 trillion to fix his failings.

Did you bump your head too?

I was right.
 05/21/2020 07:54 AM

OBX

Originally posted by: Cole even though he's not acting like a dictator Um, Trump shut it all down to begin with. And Trump spent $6 trillion to fix his failings. Did you bump your head too?
Man, Cole....just...wow. Trump shut it down? He left it up to the States this entire time! You know...in accordance with the Constitution?

Cole

It's over. Overhead that is.

Good waves. I'm out.

I was right.

RiddleMe

Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

I would wait a few months before taking a victory lap. Let's mark the date now and readdress this thread on 7/21

1,552,594 infections

93,471 deaths
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : It's over.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .