Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: "I HOPE that Hydroxychloroquine Wins"
Topic Summary:
Created On: 04/05/2020 07:28 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 04/05/2020 10:25 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Trump getting angry when press asks Fauci about Hydroxychloroquine. He wont let Fauci talk. Total shit show. Yelling at press like a mad man.

04/05/2020 10:28 PM

HAPDigital

Trump: "What do you have to lose by taking it (an unproven drug)?"

American Medical Association president: "You could lose your life."
 04/06/2020 02:33 AM

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Originally posted by: HAPDigital

Trump getting angry when press asks Fauci about Hydroxychloroquine. He wont let Fauci talk. Total shit show. Yelling at press like a mad man.

Watching that is embarrassing.
He may be declaring himself to be a wartime president, but he ain't so let us all be grateful this isn't a real shooting war with a significant state enemy.

Fauchi deserves a frikin medal for his patients with the cheeto for sure, but mostly for hanging in there and doing the right thing for our nation and not BS'ing us.

Cheeto's aid irritated with Fauci for not totally agreeing with El Jefe cheeto and tries to argue science-y stuff with a real scientist/Doctor.
Text

-------------------------
If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV

Edited: 04/06/2020 at 02:59 AM by Bamboo
 04/06/2020 03:26 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: HAPDigital

FK the town fool...
Via his link:
There are no currently available data from Randomized Clinical Trials (RCTs) to inform clinical guidance on the use, dosing, or duration of hydroxychloroquine for prophylaxis or treatment of SARS-CoV-2 infection. Although optimal dosing and duration of hydroxychloroquine for treatment of COVID-19 are unknown
Due to higher in-vitro activity against SARS-CoV-2 and its wider availability in the United States compared with chloroquine, hydroxychloroquine has been administered to hospitalized COVID-19 patients on an uncontrolled basis in multiple countries, including in the United States. One small study reported that hydroxychloroquine alone or in combination with azithromycin reduced detection of SARS-CoV-2 RNA in upper respiratory tract specimens compared with a non-randomized control group but did not assess clinical benefit [7]. Hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin are associated with QT prolongation and caution is advised when considering these drugs in patients with chronic medical conditions (e.g. renal failure, hepatic disease) or who are receiving medications that might interact to cause arrythmias.

Don't ya just love it when assholes cherrypick information!

MORON!

Hydroxychloroquine and Chloroquine
Hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine are oral prescription drugs that have been used for treatment of malaria and certain inflammatory conditions. Chloroquine has been used for malaria treatment and chemoprophylaxis, and hydroxychloroquine is used for treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus and porphyria cutanea tarda. Both drugs have in-vitro activity against SARS-CoV, SARS-CoV-2, and other coronaviruses, with hydroxychloroquine having relatively higher potency against SARS-CoV-2 [1,4,5]. A study in China reported that chloroquine treatment of COVID-19 patients had clinical and virologic benefit versus a comparison group, and chloroquine was added as a recommended antiviral for treatment of COVID-19 in China [6]. Based upon limited in-vitro and anecdotal data, chloroquine or hydroxychloroquine are currently recommended for treatment of hospitalized COVID-19 patients in several countries. Both chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine have known safety profiles with the main concerns being cardiotoxicity (prolonged QT syndrome) with prolonged use in patients with hepatic or renal dysfunction and immunosuppression but have been reportedly well-tolerated in COVID-19 patients.

Due to higher in-vitro activity against SARS-CoV-2 and its wider availability in the United States compared with chloroquine, hydroxychloroquine has been administered to hospitalized COVID-19 patients on an uncontrolled basis in multiple countries, including in the United States. One small study reported that hydroxychloroquine alone or in combination with azithromycin reduced detection of SARS-CoV-2 RNA in upper respiratory tract specimens compared with a non-randomized control group but did not assess clinical benefit [7]. Hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin are associated with QT prolongation and caution is advised when considering these drugs in patients with chronic medical conditions (e.g. renal failure, hepatic disease) or who are receiving medications that might interact to cause arrythmias.

Hydroxychloroquine is currently under investigation in clinical trials for pre-exposure or post-exposure prophylaxis of SARS-CoV-2 infection, and treatment of patients with mild, moderate, and severe COVID-19. In the United States, several clinical trials of hydroxychloroquine for prophylaxis or treatment of SARS-CoV-2 infection are planned or will be enrolling soon. More information on trials can be found at: https://clinicaltrials.gov/external icon.

There are no currently available data from Randomized Clinical Trials (RCTs) to inform clinical guidance on the use, dosing, or duration of hydroxychloroquine for prophylaxis or treatment of SARS-CoV-2 infection. Although optimal dosing and duration of hydroxychloroquine for treatment of COVID-19 are unknown, some U.S. clinicians have reported anecdotally different hydroxychloroquine dosing such as: 400mg BID on day one, then daily for 5 days; 400 mg BID on day one, then 200mg BID for 4 days; 600 mg BID on day one, then 400mg daily on days 2-5.

CRAPDigital...If you get the virus I would suggest you follow the guidelines....maybe you might survive!

But then again...you're such an asshole that I think probably not! There is some little known anecdotal research that indicates that if a patient has a huge sphincter it somehow restricts the delivery of needed corovavirus medication thus causing death!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 04/06/2020 at 03:31 AM by Fish Killer
 04/06/2020 05:53 AM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Just another story that shows that twitler and his supporters are complete idiots. Hey twitler why don't you save some people? The tabloid Prez is a disgrace.

twtiler's snake oil just wretched deflection and ignorant promises

Edited: 04/06/2020 at 06:20 AM by Greensleeves
 04/06/2020 06:11 AM

HAPDigital

Looks like FK would take it. Lol moron
 04/06/2020 06:24 AM

Greensleeves

Yes hap! There was a story the other day in Wapo about a covid sufferer getting the hydroxy/zithro treatment and it had no effect. The dope in chief getting his idiotic base hopeful only to dash their dreams again. He already had them convinced he was going to make a white only society with women relegated to the kitchen and a wall around the whole US. Thankfully he will never deliver on his 99% of his promises.
 04/06/2020 06:32 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Don't vote for dotards, they will kill you.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 04/06/2020 06:53 AM

johnnyboy

A new low on a place where the lows were beyond our imagination last week.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

04/06/2020 06:56 AM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

My sister , who has been in the hospital for the last 10 days was put on chloroquine from day one. ( With COVID 19)

She was mysteriously taken off the shit last night.

Can you say hoax. There is some nefarious motive here.

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 04/06/2020 06:57 AM

Cole

Let Trump keep talking. His poll numbers are dropping by the day.

But for God's sake, don't listen to him.

I was right.
 04/06/2020 07:16 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: jdbman

My sister , who has been in the hospital for the last 10 days was put on chloroquine from day one. ( With COVID 19)

She was mysteriously taken off the shit last night.

Can you say hoax. There is some nefarious motive here.

Yeah, very odd indeed. Especially the way Trump stifles Fauci about it and gets really angry. If it so effective why doesn't Fauci agree with Trump? Why do the top medical doctors say it is deadly? Why have all the tests been inconclusive and or anecdotal? Most of all why are so many people dying if it is effective?

9,643 us deaths reported right now.
 04/06/2020 07:36 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Circus meets science

"Hey, where's Cricket?" - Kristi Noem's daughter.
 04/06/2020 07:36 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Seems pretty simple to me, progs. If you get infected and are in a hospital fighting for your life, decline that treatment.

I :heart; Q
 04/06/2020 07:41 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Seems pretty simple to me, progs. If you get infected and are in a hospital fighting for your life, decline that treatment.

I take my advice from doctors, not clowns. Thanks though. But by all means, chug on your "stockpile" of it. Let us know how it goes.
 04/06/2020 07:43 AM

dab

Joined Forum: 08/08/2003

Ion Channel is potentially opened by HydroxyChloroquine to allow ZINC to enter the cell structure. IT IS zinc that has been show to inhibit viral replication. Not Chloroquine!

There are no blind studies completed that have proved this theory. Not science, yet.

MEDCRAM on YouTube

Currently it is still Snake Oil

Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

04/06/2020 07:44 AM

Greensleeves

tspank! Wait the hoax virus will make you fight for your life? tspank might be on to something. Why not fight a hoax with a hoax?

one thing that isn't a hoax is that tspank's Orange Crush is a dumb a$$.
 04/06/2020 07:45 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: dab

Ion Channel is potentially opened by HydroxyChloroquine to allow ZINC to enter the cell structure. IT IS zinc that has been show to inhibit viral replication. Not Chloroquine!

There are no blind studies completed that have proved this theory. Not science, yet.

MEDCRAM on YouTube

Of course it is.

04/06/2020 07:48 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Boy, that was a quick response by the progs. Usually they don't realize that I'm making fools of them. They are sharp today.

I :heart; Q
 04/06/2020 07:54 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: dab

MEDCRAM on YouTube

Yes. There is a video that explains this on NPNR. Zink is the block, the Chloroquine is what let's it pass into the cells. But it isn't a cure, it just slows the reproduction of the virus in your system.

I was right.
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : "I HOPE that Hydroxychloroquine Wins"

<< 1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146501 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .