Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Betsy DeVos sucks
Topic Summary:
Created On: 11/07/2019 11:34 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 07/13/2020 03:12 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

After the dust settles we're going to have to take a fresh look at rebuilding and funding the US Educational System
rt

errr....Really there , Truck. Who is the "we.." Sure as shit is not the "Green Party".

Right now the future is getting the fuck rid of tRump, then "we" will see.

And with your attitude right now, you are not part of the "we"

Get it? Thought not, but there is still time.

-------------------------
So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 07/13/2020 04:57 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Rusty's plan is four more years. Just imagine the country after four more years of golf, Putin puppetry, the alienation of our allies, environmental destruction and the policy enacted by the real man in control, Stephen Miller.

I was right.
 07/13/2020 06:48 AM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Originally posted by: Plan B You hire a person who's been pro private education, the Education Secretary of the United States.... what can go wrong?!? "Only the best, most qualified people...."
she ALSO needs to be recalled. but doubtful it will happen.
 07/13/2020 07:28 AM

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

Originally posted by: Plan B

You hire a person who's been pro private education, the Education Secretary of the United States.... what can go wrong?!? "Only the best, most qualified people...."

I gotta tell ya', she's making a great case for getting rid of the Secretary of Education...

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 07/13/2020 07:37 AM

Plan B

Joined Forum: 03/08/2004

"Draining the Swamp!" giving some rich chick a paycheck to do nothing....
 07/13/2020 08:01 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

she wants to teach ID in the schools. in their world, dinosaurs did not exist. this is the way of the Amway cult.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 07/13/2020 08:21 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Originally posted by: jdbman

After the dust settles we're going to have to take a fresh look at rebuilding and funding the US Educational System
rt

errr....Really there , Truck. Who is the "we.." Sure as shit is not the "Green Party".

Right now the future is getting the fuck rid of tRump, then "we" will see.

And with your attitude right now, you are not part of the "we"

Get it? Thought not, but there is still time.

http://howiehawkins.us/platform/

Imagine if everyone could vote for the candidate who aligned with their values? That would be cool.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti

Edited: 07/13/2020 at 08:21 AM by RustyTruck
 07/13/2020 08:36 AM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

Imagine if everyone could vote for the candidate who aligned with their values? That would be cool.

rt

Imagine hijacking the starship and carrying 7000 people past the sun. Earth to Rusty.
Hard reality check time. If your pie is in the sky, you aint gonna eat.

Right now its a question of who is more aligned and who can get rid of the worst, true evil.

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 07/13/2020 09:04 AM

Greensleeves

Yes you can vote for the person that aligns with your values. Write your own name in. But that and a dollar will get you a bag of corn nuts and no right to say you are even in the game.

07/13/2020 09:35 AM

RustyTruck

Originally posted by: Greensleeves

Yes you can vote for the person that aligns with your values. Write your own name in. But that and a dollar will get you a bag of corn nuts and no right to say you are even in the game.

As far as the potus race, I'm most certainly not "in the game". I'll watch the show and enjoy my popcorn.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 07/13/2020 10:04 AM

Greensleeves

russki's tacit approval of the dip$hit in chief puts him in the same camp as the self immolating dotards.

But have no fear, D's look out for those that cannot help themselves due to any number of maladies, deficiencies, obesities, and so on...

07/13/2020 10:54 AM

StirfryMcflurry

Originally posted by: Greensleeves russki's tacit approval of the dip$hit in chief puts him in the same camp as the self immolating dotards. ...
Bullshyt. the only thing 'tacit" about it is you putting more got dam words in other folks mouths. ya can't see the forest for the trees. get rid of your old tired methods.
 07/13/2020 11:28 AM

Greensleeves

mcfly's tacit approval of russki's slacker mentality is a window on his own lackluster contributions to the National Enquirer forum.

As a Democrat I will defend his right to present his insightless and inane comments.

Oh yeah, DeVos made a fool of herself and the guy that hired her on tv this weekend.

Edited: 07/13/2020 at 12:05 PM by Greensleeves
 07/13/2020 01:40 PM

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

She floundered badly on Fox, too.
She is woefully unqualified for her position.

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
 07/14/2020 04:49 AM

Cole

DeVos, another Trump joke.

I was right.
 07/14/2020 05:56 AM

Greensleeves

Hansel and Gretel were able to pick her out of a lineup.
 07/14/2020 06:33 AM

Plan B

Joined Forum: 03/08/2004

Evil Wench..... when even Fox news is hammering on her.
 07/14/2020 06:48 AM

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Hansel and Gretel were able to pick her out of a lineup.

LOL!

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
 07/14/2020 06:51 AM

RustyTruck

mcfly's tacit approval of russki's slacker mentality is a window on his own lackluster contributions to the National Enquirer forum.

As a Democrat I will defend his right to present his insightless and inane comments.

Oh yeah, DeVos made a fool of herself and the guy that hired her on tv this weekend.

LOL, you guys aren't interested in democracy. You say you are, maybe you even THINK you are, but you're not as long as you lack respect for voters who choose to reject the so-called "two party system" and vote their conscience.

Edited: 07/14/2020 at 06:52 AM by RustyTruck
 07/14/2020 06:57 AM

StirfryMcflurry

Originally posted by: RustyTruck LOL, you guys aren't interested in democracy. You say you are, maybe you even THINK you are, but you're not as long as you lack respect for voters who choose to reject the so-called "two party system" and vote their conscience.
5/5 he's not wrong
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Betsy DeVos sucks

<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .