Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: When our intel all agrees on one thing...
Topic Summary: But Putin says another...
Created On: 02/18/2019 06:46 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 02/18/2019 06:46 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

http://www.npr.org/2019/02/18/...trump-russia-contacts

These are irrefutable facts. When confronted with Every intel agency in the U.S. concluding that Russia was the source of all the election meddling, Trump said he asked Putin and Putin said no. Trump then said he believed Putin.

When trump was briefed on the North Korea, trump was told that they had advanced to a level where their rockets could carry a nuclear device to the our country, he denied this and told them Putin told him this wasn't true.

Even if you don't think he's been compromised, do you want a leader that takes his enemy's word for lie he should know are strategic, false and calculated.

Also, since we know he takes Putin word for these very important things, why would Trump make absolutely certain that the conversations between and he and Putin are ALWAYS kept secret from us. This is with the understanding that Putin records them.

So are these facts or fake news. How does a trump supporter address these facts?

-------------------------

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

02/18/2019 07:19 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: johnnyboy http://www.npr.org/2019/02/18/...rump-russia-contacts These are irrefutable facts. When confronted with Every intel agency in the U.S. concluding that Russia was the source of all the election meddling, Trump said he asked Putin and Putin said no. Trump then said he believed Putin. When trump was briefed on the North Korea, trump was told that they had advanced to a level where their rockets could carry a nuclear device to the our country, he denied this and told them Putin told him this wasn't true. Even if you don't think he's been compromised, do you want a leader that takes his enemy's word for lie he should know are strategic, false and calculated. Also, since we know he takes Putin word for these very important things, why would Trump make absolutely certain that the conversations between and he and Putin are ALWAYS kept secret from us. This is with the understanding that Putin records them. So are these facts or fake news. How does a trump supporter address these facts?
How? Well we start by looking at the poster's history. You do not have the best record for accuracy. Therefore, we immediately dismiss whatever it is that you are going on about. Now, typically, I go a little deeper. So when I saw that you were attempting to mislead everyone in the first paragraph, I stopped giving the post any thought. That is how we address such things.

I :heart; Q
 02/18/2019 08:19 AM

johnnyboy

When asked about facts, you immediately ask about me. Telling. So are these facts or not?

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

02/18/2019 08:35 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: johnnyboy When asked about facts, you immediately ask about me. Telling. So are these facts or not?
I didn't ask about you. I answered your question. The rest of it isn't worth my time.

I :heart; Q
 02/18/2019 08:49 AM

johnnyboy

But if that's the case, why did you bother? Claiming apathy and demonstrating it are very different.

02/18/2019 02:37 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Since TPattycakes is always wrong, there's not much use in replying..

Zzzzzzz.. Zzzzzzz.. Braaaaaapp!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
 02/19/2019 04:28 AM

Cole

Trump's statements on our investigative services are recorded for posterity on a national and global stage, yet his disciples argue the contrary. Full color, full sound and they still believe Trump didn't say it. The Trump Gaslight Syndrome.

I was right.
 02/19/2019 05:42 AM

johnnyboy

We too would have a record of it but trump took extreme and unprecedented measures to ensure we would not. We read about the conversations in Russian publications controlled by the Russian state (it's/Tass/rt). They have recordings.

Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .