Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: What holocaust?
Topic Summary:
Created On: 05/16/2024 08:13 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 05/16/2024 08:13 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

I've been thinking on this a bit lately, and I think that Israel and Jews worldwide are going to pay a significant long term price for the genocide in Palestine in the court of future public opinion.

I think their behavior in this civilian massacre masquerading as a "war" against Hamas guerillas hiding in the rubble is going to embolden those who discount the the mass murder of Jewish people among others deemed undesirable by the racist Nazi regime in the 1930's and 40's.

For all of my adult life they've been treated with this sort of deference; as a people whose ancestors were innocent victims, and whose descendants deserve special treatment in the world.

Seeing them act just as barbarically as the fascists of the 30s/40s is going wash away that special status and cause many to reconsider the historical establishment of Israel. It's not hard to see it as a nation born of terrorism and ethnic cleansing, allowed to act with impunity by a "west" wracked with guilt over their prior inaction.

And the holocaust deniers will have a much more compelling argument against them.

Now to be clear, I'm not advocating for any of this; I'm just an observer and I think the last 6 months has been a critical mistake for Israel. Maybe it's not too late for them to stop, but I think they won't.

-------------------------
"Bees don't waste their time explaining to flies that honey is better than shit"

Edited: 05/16/2024 at 08:14 AM by RustyTruck
 05/16/2024 08:28 AM

OBX

Joined Forum: 11/06/2012

Originally posted by: RustyTruck I've been thinking on this a bit lately, and I think that Israel and Jews worldwide are going to pay a significant long term price for the genocide in Palestine in the court of future public opinion. I think their behavior in this civilian massacre masquerading as a "war" against Hamas guerillas hiding in the rubble is going to embolden those who discount the the mass murder of Jewish people among others deemed undesirable by the racist Nazi regime in the 1930's and 40's. For all of my adult life they've been treated with this sort of deference; as a people whose ancestors were innocent victims, and whose descendants deserve special treatment in the world. Seeing them act just as barbarically as the fascists of the 30s/40s is going wash away that special status and cause many to reconsider the historical establishment of Israel. It's not hard to see it as a nation born of terrorism and ethnic cleansing, allowed to act with impunity by a "west" wracked with guilt over their prior inaction. And the holocaust deniers will have a much more compelling argument against them. Now to be clear, I'm not advocating for any of this; I'm just an observer and I think the last 6 months has been a critical mistake for Israel. Maybe it's not too late for them to stop, but I think they won't.
All of this is predicated on the fact you seem to absolve Hamas for any accountability/responsibility for what they did on 10/7.

Funny how your rhetoric involves the use of "genocide" while ignorantly missing the fact that its Hamas calling for genocide, not Israel.

Tell us Rusty, if someone came and raped your wife, slaughtered your children, and threatened your extermination. Would you sit back and take it, or go on the offensive to prevent it? Then tell us, who is in the wrong.....the ones using children to shield them from their accountability/threats, or the ones that are dealing with said threat.

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

05/16/2024 09:47 AM

RustyTruck

This one's not for you Opie.

"Bees don't waste their time explaining to flies that honey is better than shit"
 05/16/2024 10:16 AM

OBX

Originally posted by: RustyTruck This one's not for you Opie.

I know, Rusty. You prefer an echo chamber that doesn't call out your rhetoric/BS.

You need more time to stretch before you employ your mental gymnastics on this one? (you set the bar real high the other day trying to dance around your definition of "anti-semite"......my God was that entertaining)

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

05/16/2024 10:25 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

civilian massacre
There is no civilian massacre of Palestinians. Needless to say, that is a hoax. The vast majority of people support the Israelis and do so because they have the moral high ground.

I :heart; Q
 05/16/2024 10:35 AM

OBX

Originally posted by: tpapablo
civilian massacre
There is no civilian massacre of Palestinians. Needless to say, that is a hoax. The vast majority of people support the Israelis and do so because they have the moral high ground.
Did you see the footage of the college graduate, wearing zip tied handcuffs, tearing up her diploma on stage, while wearing Gay pride stuff and supporting Palestine?!?!?!

I can't think of a better example of brainwashed sheep, other than the supposed LGBTSRST "sympathizers," also sympathizing with Palestine over Israel. Almost like they're too stupid to understand they are literally supporting the ones that wish their extermination, too. They really put the "idiot" in "useful idiots", huh?

05/16/2024 10:53 AM

RustyTruck

civilian massacre

Outside the American echo chamber, Israel is clearly losing the war of global public opinion.

05/16/2024 10:56 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck
civilian massacre
Outside the American echo chamber, Israel is clearly losing the war of global public opinion.
The Israelis have never been liked due to anti-semitism. Nothing has changed.

I :heart; Q
 05/16/2024 11:23 AM

RustyTruck

If they were unpopular before, you haven't seen anything yet.

And where is real anti-Semitism, they will capitalize on the shift, unfortunately.

05/16/2024 11:23 AM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

I've been thinking on this a bit lately, and I think that Israel and Jews worldwide are going to pay a significant long term price for the genocide in Palestine in the court of future public opinion.

I think their behavior in this civilian massacre masquerading as a "war" against Hamas guerillas hiding in the rubble is going to embolden those who discount the the mass murder of Jewish people among others deemed undesirable by the racist Nazi regime in the 1930's and 40's.

For all of my adult life they've been treated with this sort of deference; as a people whose ancestors were innocent victims, and whose descendants deserve special treatment in the world.

Seeing them act just as barbarically as the fascists of the 30s/40s is going wash away that special status and cause many to reconsider the historical establishment of Israel. It's not hard to see it as a nation born of terrorism and ethnic cleansing, allowed to act with impunity by a "west" wracked with guilt over their prior inaction.

And the holocaust deniers will have a much more compelling argument against them.

Now to be clear, I'm not advocating for any of this; I'm just an observer and I think the last 6 months has been a critical mistake for Israel. Maybe it's not too late for them to stop, but I think they won't.

They certainly haven't helped themselves gain sympathy points, seeing as how they are continuing the cycle of abuse.

1000 eyes for an eye?

The only ones not seeing this are the same ones who can't see what a conman wimp Donny Van Winkle is.

The Basket of Gullibles, one could say.

Pro Puppy-Killer Party 2024
 05/16/2024 11:33 AM

RustyTruck

These guys will lick whomever has the shiniest boots, and in this case it's the IDF.

05/16/2024 11:34 AM

3rdworldlover

Overplaying the victim card really turns me off.
That's why I can't watch soccer or a trump rally.
 05/16/2024 11:39 AM

fishkller

These guys will lick whomever has the shiniest boots, and in this case it's the IDF.

They're just doing what they're told.

If Hamas suddenly presented Dumbo Don with a trailer full of cash to support the Palestinians, he'd turn 180 in a tweet like he did with TikTok

and his redtie goonsquad of human retweets would preach the same line

this would then make it down to the Bokpablo/OBXtremist bottom feeders who would then be panic posting all day on NSR about how the Palestinians are being "treated so unfairly.. so unfairly."

05/16/2024 12:16 PM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

If you criticize the Nation State of Israel for 35,000 civilian fatalities, mostly women and children, Opie will remind you that Hamasa, which included none of those women and children, conducted a terrorist act killing 1800 innocent Israelis. Those numbers can not be reconciled. Those Palestinian dead are not, for the most part, Hamas. Rusty is right, the Jews have been able to call any criticism against them as antisemitism. Its not. Its the Israeli government using crisis as an opportunity.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

05/16/2024 01:11 PM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

Its the Israeli government using crisis as an opportunity.
jb

That opens up lots of possibility for the conspiracy theorists.

Israel is willing to sacrifice 1800 of their own for the shot at Hamas? I would not put that past Nuttyahoo.

Hamas is imbedded in Palestine. It's like a bad STD. It's not going away.

To get rid of Hamas Israel would have to go in a slaughter virtually the entire population of Palestine.

At some point this whole mess needs to go to an international tribunal.

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 05/16/2024 01:41 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

To get rid of Hamas Israel would have to go in a slaughter virtually the entire population of Palestine.

I'm beginning to think that is the plan. They herded the Palestinians into a small area and now they are attacking where they forced them to go, all while closing the border.

Half of Israel is rebelling against the war mongering Israeli government, are they antisemitic too? Can Jews hate themselves?

I was right.
 05/16/2024 03:51 PM

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Remember, the use of nuclear bombs in Gaza was brought up after the hamas atrocity.

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV

Edited: 05/16/2024 at 04:55 PM by Bamboo
 05/17/2024 05:08 AM

RustyTruck

I think they would like to ethnically cleanse Gaza, clear the rubble, and bring in zionist settlers to expand Israel.

But I would expect that to be used by some to defend the actions of Nazi Germany to remove them from Europe.

05/17/2024 06:29 AM

fishkller

Originally posted by: jdbman

Its the Israeli government using crisis as an opportunity.
jb

That opens up lots of possibility for the conspiracy theorists.

Israel is willing to sacrifice 1800 of their own for the shot at Hamas? I would not put that past Nuttyahoo.

Wouldn't be the first time in history.

Most major conflicts start with a major spark.

The more extreme the "plan' - the more extreme you need the "incident" to be to gain support to go in

Sometimes, all it takes is looking the other way on some credible intelligence..

Edited: 05/17/2024 at 07:02 AM by fishkller
Statistics
146509 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .