Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Car Show Sunday - British/European
Topic Summary:
Created On: 01/31/2024 09:25 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 01/31/2024 09:25 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

At the dog food guy's museum on Sarno.

Free for the show, $25 donation to see his personal collection I think.

-------------------------
“The United States now faces a different kind of violence, from people who will tell you that they are for ‘liberty’ and ‘freedom,’ but these are merely code words for personal grudges, racial and class resentments, and a generalized paranoia"
 01/31/2024 03:25 PM

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Yess!!!
Great PSA RT -

If you haven't been to the museum and are the least bit interested in cars at all it is absolutely worth the donation to check it out.
unbelievable collection....seriously.
https://www.americanmusclecarmuseum.com/

This one is a British and European car show.
I have a tuned german car I toy with on occasion and wanted to enter just to go to the museum, but have a family conflict.

I hear there is another show of some type in March, and want to try to make that one.

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
 02/01/2024 10:46 AM

RustyTruck

The man who is helping coordinate the event (Bob Parks) has the most cherry Jaguar XK 140 I've ever seen. Worth the $25 donation and it's for a good cause.

“The United States now faces a different kind of violence, from people who will tell you that they are for ‘liberty’ and ‘freedom,’ but these are merely code words for personal grudges, racial and class resentments, and a generalized paranoia"
 02/03/2024 01:14 PM

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Because of weather it has been rescheduled for 14 April.
Works well for me and plan on being there.

Saw a couple early '70s jag XK-E or type E cars yesterday. They were getting ready for the show. One had a Ford 390 instead of the 12 cylinder jag motor. Might not be as cool, but definitely faster and more reliable. Sounded great, too.

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV

Edited: 02/03/2024 at 01:15 PM by Bamboo
 02/03/2024 01:29 PM

RustyTruck

Yep, better than everyone soaked. I saw a 60's Era Ferrari on Eau Gallie, shame the show wasn't today.

Statistics
146518 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .