Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: UCF is 17
Topic Summary:
Created On: 11/13/2022 11:11 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 11/29/2022 03:25 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Central Floridave

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Turns out Tulane Coach Fritz is staying with Tulane.
 11/29/2022 06:52 PM

johnnyboy

Good news! Georgia Tech is lateral transfer anyway.

-------------------------

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

12/01/2022 07:40 AM

Central Floridave

AAC Championship Game, Saturday, 4pm ABC
#22 UCF @ #18 Tulane

The team that wins is going to the Cotton Bowl for a NY6 bowl game. Some recent projections has Tennessee in that game. Monday, Jan 2nd in Dallas. I'm already looking at clearing my calendar on going to that bowl game. Wish I was in New Orleans this Saturday for the Championship game.

Where is your team playing this weekend?

FSU coach Mike Norvel claimed themselves the mythical State Champions for beating a poor non-bowl Miami and a 6-6 Gator team. Where are they playing this weekend?
Shouldn't you defenders of Championships be shitting on them for claiming a State Championship? LOL.

Dear Gawd, did I just curse UCF in this game coming up? (throwing salt over my shoulder)

Go Knights, Beat Tulane Green Wave.

12/01/2022 07:55 AM

johnnyboy

If Tulane fans show up and express the same enthusiasm as last game, UCF wins.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

12/01/2022 07:56 AM

Central Floridave

Tulane is favored by 3.5 points and probably will beat UCF. UCF has been hot-n-cold this season. Tulane just went up to Cinci and beat them and ruined their 30+ home game winning streak. Tulane has a veteran team full of seniors. Their Qb is really good and the RB is best in the conference.

It will be an interesting matchup. Game is sold out, which is huge for Tulane. For the regular season game UCF fans outnumbered Tulane with UCF winning barely.

I'm expecting UCF to win, but geezus h krist, UCF finds ways to lose games or allows teams to get back in it. I'm looking for a hard fought game in the AAC championship game.

Last week UCF starting Qb John Ryss Plumlee came out in the first half after running for 170+ yards. Coach Malzhan said he has had the hammy injury for the past couple months. If you watch him play you can see why he pulls a hammy... He is lightning fast quick and outruns Db's and leaves them in the dust. Our back-up Qb, Mikey Keene has been pretty good when he comes in.

For the regular season win by UCF @Tulane, the weather sucked. Windy and cold. UCF beat Tulane on the running game. I expect Malzhan to call the same type of game with a lot of running and controlling the clock and line of scrimmage. Tulane is pretty good as well on both Offense and Defense. They are ranked that high for a reason.

Should be interesting. Glad my team has a game and still has a chance to make it to a big bowl game. One last hurrah in the G5 conference. Next year in the Big 12 conference.

If anyone knows me, and have been reading my gibberish for the past 20 years on the forum on UCF Football...you gotta believe I'm stoked on UCF and the future.

What a ride it's been. I remember 20 years ago saying, College football in our backyard. It's rang true. (Lblarry mileage may vary).
 12/02/2022 08:19 AM

Central Floridave

No. 18 Tulane welcomes rematch with No. 22 UCF for AAC crown
Story by By BRETT MARTEL, AP Sports Writer . Yesterday 4:37 PM

https://www.msn.com/en-us/spor...-aac-crown/ar-AA14NAm6
 12/02/2022 01:03 PM

johnnyboy

I will say that Tulane should not be ranked above the team that beat them.

12/03/2022 10:03 AM

CurtisEflush

Joined Forum: 09/28/2012

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

I will say that Tulane should not be ranked above the team that beat them.

Time matters. After beating Tulane, UCF lost to Navy and almost lost to 1-10 USF.

In contrast, since that matchup, Tulane Beat Cincy and destroyed SMU (bigger margin than UCF's win over SMU).

My prediction for today is that TwoLane will have "OneLane Gus" and his predictable play calling all figured out, paving a FourLane highway to the Nine-and-Four Bowl for UCF.

Hope I'm wrong. Go Knights!
 12/03/2022 05:30 PM

johnnyboy

Wow. UCF played well and stayed in after getting beat up. Ultimately Tulane played better. What a great game.

12/03/2022 08:23 PM

Central Floridave

Tulane played great. ucf not.
 12/05/2022 06:29 AM

Central Floridave

UCF vs Duke in Military bowl, Dec 28th.
 12/06/2022 04:33 PM

Central Floridave

12/07/2022 07:21 AM

johnnyboy

Regardless, UCF had another great year. The only loss I think they should have won was Navy. Recruiting will be good, interest will be there and that prima Donna red shirt transfer can go try his luck elsewhere. I wouldn't take him after he refused to play in the Tulane rematch.

12/07/2022 07:33 AM

Central Floridave

Yes, Mikey Keene refusing to play in the conf champ game sucked. The fan base is split on liking him or not. I don't. He quit on his team when we really needed him.

Moving on from that though. Yes, portal was insane on monday. Waiting to see how the dust settles on that. Gators lost 28 players to the portal! ouch.

Hoping UCF improves for Big12 play next year. Gonna have to. otherwise we gonna suck next year.

Bowl games look to be exhibition games now. A lot of players sitting out and this is the first time that if a player enters the portal they can't play in the bowl.

Freshman gets play time in Bowls now. It's a brave new world in College football. The coaches and teams that can evolve with it will be successful.

FORUMS : NPNR : UCF is 17

<< 1 2 3 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .