Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: I can't believe I still get emails like this...
Topic Summary:
Created On: 05/15/2024 05:42 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 05/15/2024 05:42 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Central Floridave

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Good morning.

My name is Mrs. Charlotte McManaway from New Zealand but my late husband is from the United Kingdom,

I have been suffering from cancer and have a short existence to go. I lost my husband to heart disease, Meanwhile, Before my husband's death, he did a contract of US$5,500,000 With the Turkish government, but death took him before the fund was transferred to my bank account overseas.

My late husband also encouraged me to help the poor, orphans, and widows. Since we married and couldn't have children until death separated us. Now I have deposited a sum of US$500,000 to the hospital for my treatment and US$1,000,000 has been given to my native country home, New Zealand. due to my state of health, I want to send the remaining  US$ 4,000,000 to you so that you will assist me to invest it.

Presently, this money is still in the custody of the bank, and the management just wrote me as the Legitimate beneficiary to come forward to receive the Deposit after keeping it for so long or rather issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf since I can not come over as a result of my illness.

It is my last wish to see that this money is invested in any business of your choice and the gain made every year or 6 months as the case may be, distributed each year among the charity organization, the poor and the motherless baby's home.

I am a woman that doesn't discriminate, that is why I decided to let the fund reach the orphans, the poor, widows and the less privileged therefore do not
discriminate when controlling this project and I pray that God will give you a kind heart to take care of this project.

For helping me in reaching the poor, the orphans and the less privileged, you have to take 20% of the capital for your use and use the rest for the charity.

Please assist me in fulfilling my last wish and God will reward you greatly.

Yours faithful
Mrs. Charlotte McManaway
 05/15/2024 05:59 AM

garcia

Joined Forum: 03/12/2007

Wow! Lucky you. How are you going to invest it? If you need some help exploring options, I will give you a great rate. Spread the wealth!
 05/15/2024 06:05 AM

Central Floridave

But, it's only 20 percent, thus will have to invest it wisely with the Nigerian Prince that is also looking for some help. Just send me your bank account info and I will deposit it in your account.

LOL. flashback to the 90s spam email.
 05/15/2024 12:25 PM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

That is nostalgic. Guess they are after a new generation of dupes.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 05/17/2024 01:34 PM

Cole

Originally posted by: tpapablo

That is nostalgic. Guess they are after a new generation of dupes.

T-fap, don't do it, it is fake.

Whew, that was close!

I was right.
 05/20/2024 01:18 PM

johnnyboy

She had me at "I am a woman that doesn't discriminate..."

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

Statistics
146508 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .