Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: RIP Enrique
Topic Summary: Paddleout: Sunday June 23
Created On: 04/21/2024 06:34 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 04/21/2024 06:34 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Central Floridave

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Friend of everyone. You probably know him or surfed with at some point thru the decades:

From Facebook:

The Celebration of LIFE for Enrique de Bengson will be two fold. On Saturday, June 22nd (time to be determined) we will honor him as the ARTIST he has become. Chris and Nikki Maslow will host a show of his Calm Eye Images work at their studio. The next morning, Sunday June 23 we will gather at the beach (to be determined) hosted by Wendi Dellinger where we will give him the greatest honor in a paddle out to spread his ashes. Thank you for your support, Cheryl Wilson Turner
 04/21/2024 04:47 PM

Truth

Joined Forum: 07/03/2005

I am really going to miss him. He was a good friend both in the water and at work. Praying for his wife and family and everyone affected by his passing.

-------------------------
Matt B :)
 04/23/2024 10:34 AM

Central Floridave

Photos of Enrique:

04/26/2024 06:20 AM

jeff kennedy

Joined Forum: 09/30/2004

Rick and DT were the ones who first took me surfing. Much Respected and Quiet. I am saddened that I will not see him again. The NKF family was left with a giant Hole by this one... Jeff K. He also surfed best when he rode a Natural Art

www.happyponysurf.com
 04/26/2024 07:15 AM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

He also surfed best when he rode a Natural Art
JK

+1

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 04/26/2024 12:08 PM

spindrift

Joined Forum: 10/28/2016

Oh my....that sucks....
I knew Ricky well, for many years. Always an interesting gentleman, admired his work with several different parts of our space programs, he always adapted and stayed current.
Many a pleasant afternoon enjoying our love of surfing and pretty girls.
Ke aloha brother, on to the next wave

spindrift

04/28/2024 09:45 AM

Cole

I shared the lineup with him many a time and I'm not sure if I ever heard him say more than a few words. He'd just sit with a smile on his face and wait for the good ones. The only negative thing I can say about him is his choice of board. Natural Art? What was he thinking? All those great Quiet Flights to choose from and he wallowed with those stinky Rich Price things.

Another smile is gone, and that's pretty damn sad. I'm not very religious, but I do hope there is somewhere set aside for those who deserve a pleasant eternity. RIP my man.

I was right.
 04/29/2024 06:52 PM

grdsurf

Joined Forum: 09/28/2004

This is very sad news! He always had a smile and a great disposition. I would exchange surf intel with Enrique (I didn't know his name) in the parking lots up and down the coast of Brevard. He was a long time local whom I had great respect for and was always stoked to see him out surfing. My condolences to his family and friends!

George Drazich
FORUMS : Surfing : RIP Enrique

Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146518 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .