Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Apology thread.
Topic Summary:
Created On: 08/08/2019 01:58 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 3 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/08/2019 01:58 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Rosanna Arquette apologizes for her white privilege. Progs, I have noticed that you guys haven't come clean yet. Don't you think it is time to get that off your chests? Of course it is. So, please offer your apologies for your whiteness below.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 08/08/2019 02:01 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Come on progs...we're waiting!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 08/08/2019 02:04 PM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

Hey racists,

fess up, confess.

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 08/08/2019 02:12 PM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Rosanna Arquette apologizes for her white privilege.

Progs, I have noticed that you guys haven't come clean yet. Don't you think it is time to get that off your chests? Of course it is. So, please offer your apologies for your whiteness below.

OK America, I confess that tpap, FK, Cheat, kkkrack, and the like are all racist pricks and say the most fucked up racist shit here on the reg. I apologize on their behalf. I'd say forgive them but it's best you make sure you let them know the kind of asshats they truly are and hold them accountable. Sincerely, someone truly embarrassed for them. You know, like when you watch a reality show and the person thinks they are great but they are just a train wreck. That kind of embarrassment but without the sympathy.
 08/08/2019 02:13 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: jdbman Hey racists, fess up, confess.
You're lily white, aren't you, jdb? Go ahead and apologize for that. That's the least you can do. If there were any justice in this world, you'd fork over reparations too. Mind you, even those two offerings will not remove the stench of your whiteness. But it will help make the world a better place. Come on now - do it.

08/08/2019 02:18 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: HAPDigital
Originally posted by: tpapablo Rosanna Arquette apologizes for her white privilege. Progs, I have noticed that you guys haven't come clean yet. Don't you think it is time to get that off your chests? Of course it is. So, please offer your apologies for your whiteness below.
OK America, I confess that tpap, FK, Cheat, kkkrack, and the like are all racist pricks and say the most fucked up racist shit here on the reg. I apologize on their behalf. I'd say forgive them but it's best you make sure you let them know the kind of asshats they truly are and hold them accountable. Sincerely, someone truly embarrassed for them. You know, like when you watch a reality show and the person thinks they are great but they are just a train wreck. That kind of embarrassment but without the sympathy.
Another one who won't apologize. I am starting to think there is some racism behind this stubborn refusal to admit the obvious. You, hap, got to where you are today on the backs of slaves. You owe the world an apology. If we don't get one, the world will know that you are a racist and are proud of using slaves and the oppression of people of color, LBGTQ's and women to get to your ill gained position in life. Is that what you want?

08/08/2019 02:30 PM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: HAPDigital

Rosanna Arquette apologizes for her white privilege.

Progs, I have noticed that you guys haven't come clean yet. Don't you think it is time to get that off your chests? Of course it is. So, please offer your apologies for your whiteness below.

Another one who won't apologize. I am starting to think there is some racism behind this stubborn refusal to admit the obvious. You, hap, got to where you are today on the backs of slaves. You owe the world an apology. If we don't get one, the world will know that you are a racist and are proud of using slaves and the oppression of people of color, LBGTQ's and women to get to your ill gained position in life. Is that what you want?

My conscience is clear and everyone that knows me knows that. You demanding something is not going to change the reality of what you are vs what I am. If you want apologies from someone start with yourself.
 08/08/2019 03:19 PM

jdbman

You're lily white, aren't you, jdb?
tampon

"I'm not black, but there are a whole lotta times I wish I could say I'm not white"
Frank Zappa

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 08/08/2019 03:28 PM

jdbman

Hey tampon

You are confused. Being white does not automatically make you racist.

However for you and your posse ( Fish Klansman, kkkcrankit, , cracker fivezero)

You have demonstrated that you are indeed racist pieces of shit. Merely by that fact you are a Trump dick Sucker, that pretty much sums up the racism debate.

No apologies needed. You are what you are. I'm surprised you fuckers dont just come out with it. You know, wear your point head hats, white sheet, hell even slip on the swastika arm band for the Sunday march.

08/08/2019 03:34 PM

Fish Killer

Look....a bunch of lily white fucking hypocrites!

Guilty by their own party...yet they refuse to conform!

But we knew that!

^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 08/08/2019 at 03:40 PM by Fish Killer
 08/08/2019 04:31 PM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

damn, and I though I was going to hear an apology for the gun love and racism that gets us mass shootings..

LOL

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 08/08/2019 08:39 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

I wasn't paying attention and got pulled over for going 50 in a 35. I was given a warning and told to have a nice day.

To think we don't have privileged is fucking stupid and once again, you clowns are missing the point. Some of you miss it because you are racist dicks and others miss it because you are just kinda dumb. We want others to get what we have. We want LGBTs to have regular lives. We want black men to get a fair shake when they get pulled over...wait, hell, I guess we actually prefer that they not get shot. In most cases we back the police too, their jobs suck and they are human, so mistakes are inevitable. We respect immigrants, legal and illegal, because they are fellow humans looking for a better life.

Ah fuck it, I'm wasting my time, you clowns will never get it.

I was right.
 08/09/2019 01:42 AM

Fish Killer

Lilly....White....Fucking....Hypocrites!

FACT!

^These are PROVED facts.
 08/09/2019 04:26 AM

gdudewe

Joined Forum: 11/09/2011

I would like to apologize to everyone that has to deal with Capt. Fatass. No, one should have to put up with such an absolute asshole.

I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I noticed it always coincides with their own desires

Susan B. Anthony

Impeach Trump
 08/09/2019 06:23 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: gdudewe

I would like to apologize to everyone that has to deal with Capt. Fatass. No, one should have to put up with such an absolute asshole.

Seriously, look at his dumb ass sig picture. The true rantings of a big fat baby.

I was right.
 08/09/2019 06:38 AM

tpapablo

Well, turns out that we have a bunch of prog racists on this forum. Not a single apology between them all. It all is making sense now. By calling everyone else racist, they are projecting. I am going to have to rethink my participation in this forum. Not sure that I want to be associated in any way with so many avowed racists. Don't want that stain rubbing off on me.

08/09/2019 06:59 AM

Cole

I am white, yet I am being racists towards whites?

I do believe you are overtaking FK for head dunce.

I was right.
 08/09/2019 07:12 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Cole I am white, yet I am being racists towards whites? I do believe you are overtaking FK for head dunce.
Don't play dumb, Cole. You people who refuse to apologize for your smug whiteness (which is a slap in the face to all blacks, who are reminded that your type once held them in bondage every time you show your powder white face in public) are all but advocating to put blacks back in chains. It is the ultimate dog whistle. Why don't you just apologize for your oppressive whiteness? If you weren't a racist, it should be no problem.

08/09/2019 07:15 AM

Cole

Um, what? You have officially lost it.

I was right.
 08/09/2019 07:40 AM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: Cole

Um, what? You have officially lost it.

He's spot on!

White POS racist!

^These are PROVED facts.
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Apology thread.

1 2 3 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .