Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Kickoff for reelection?
Topic Summary:
Created On: 06/18/2019 01:50 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/18/2019 01:50 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

If tonight is the kickoff for Trump's 2020 run, what were the rallies - that cost American tax payers millions - for?

Ego masturbation at the expense of working America? What a guy!

-------------------------
I was right.
 06/18/2019 01:58 PM

gdudewe

Joined Forum: 11/09/2011

Fuck he still hasn't paid his bills for all those since 2016. What a fucking crook. police and fire can't get paid because this shit head wont pay his bills.

I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I noticed it always coincides with their own desires

Susan B. Anthony

Impeach Trump
 06/18/2019 02:24 PM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: Cole If tonight is the kickoff for Trump's 2020 run, what were the rallies - that cost American tax payers millions - for? Ego masturbation at the expense of working America? What a guy!
They were rallies to improve the morale of the American people, which had been devastated by 8 long years of Obama screwing everything up. Under Obama as little as 13% of Americans thought the country was on the right track. They needed to be inspired. Kind of like FDR's fireside chats. It worked. Over 40% now say the country is on the right track. If all progs were removed from the country, it would be 100%.

I :heart; Q

Edited: 06/18/2019 at 02:26 PM by tpapablo
 06/18/2019 02:32 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

I'm doing some work in Europe at the moment and the good news is they still have hope that the USA can survive, and they send best wishes for a speedy recovery from trumpism.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 06/18/2019 02:42 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck I'm doing some work in Europe at the moment and the good news is they still have hope that the USA can survive, and they send best wishes for a speedy recovery from trumpism.
Paris Air Show? It is getting a bit late there. You out experiencing the delights of Gay Paree? Good for you. If i ever meet your wife, I won't say a thing.

06/18/2019 03:25 PM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Originally posted by: Cole

If tonight is the kickoff for Trump's 2020 run, what were the rallies - that cost American tax payers millions - for?

They were rallies to improve the morale of the American people, which had been devastated by 8 long years of Obama screwing everything up. Under Obama as little as 13% of Americans thought the country was on the right track. They needed to be inspired. Kind of like FDR's fireside chats. It worked. Over 40% now say the country is on the right track.

If all progs were removed from the country, it would be 100%.

And this folks, is why you do not ever ever believe a con. Especially one that is a lawyer. Nothing but lie after lie after lie

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 06/18/2019 03:31 PM

wtf

Orlando Sentinel LMFAO - 'Orlando Sentinel Editorial Board: "So many lies - from white lies to whoppers - told out of ignorance, laziness, recklessness, expediency or opportunity. Trump's capacity for lying isn't the surprise here, though the frequency is."

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 06/18/2019 03:35 PM

wtf

Don't believe the dotard's lies - 'The S&P 500 was up about 21% between Trump's inauguration and May 31 of his third year in office. Under President Obama, it was up about 56% in that same period.'

Facts trump lies every time, sorry you dotards cannot handle the truth. LMFAO

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 06/19/2019 03:37 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: wtf

Don't believe the dotard's lies - 'The S&P 500 was up about 21% between Trump's inauguration and May 31 of his third year in office. Under President Obama, it was up about 56% in that same period.'

Facts trump lies every time, sorry you dotards cannot handle the truth. LMFAO

Trump never mentioned the S&P 500.

The liar is you!

FOOL!

"So how has the stock market's performance under Trump measured up to that under his immediate predecessor?
Trump has solid evidence to point to when he brags about the stock market. But other presidents have seen rises, too, so it's not unprecedented.
Numerically, Trump is on firm ground. Here's a chart showing the Dow Jones Industrial Average since Trump's election victory in November 2016. It shows that from the time Trump won the election until his Jan. 5 tweet, the Dow rose from 18,589.7 to 2,5075.1, or almost 35 percent.

That's undoubtedly an impressive rise -- and it exceeded the Dow's performance under Obama.
During the same period under Obama, the Dow rose from 9,139.3 to 10,572, or an increase of about 15.7 percent. "

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 06/19/2019 at 03:45 AM by Fish Killer
 06/19/2019 05:02 AM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

Orlando Sentinel LMFAO - 'Orlando Sentinel Editorial Board: "So many lies - from white lies to whoppers - told out of ignorance, laziness, recklessness, expediency or opportunity. Trump's capacity for lying isn't the surprise here, though the frequency is."

Just curious but isn't it a lie by omission that beloved Barry sotero had all records sealed?
 06/19/2019 05:41 AM

Cole

They were rallies to improve the morale of the American people, which had been devastated by 8 long years of Obama screwing everything up. Under Obama as little as 13% of Americans thought the country was on the right track. They needed to be inspired. Kind of like FDR's fireside chats. It worked. Over 40% now say the country is on the right track.

Huh, I heard some of his rhetoric and it was anything but an attempt at unification.

Ego masturbation, got it.

A pudgy orange dictator wannabe, got it.

I was right.
 06/19/2019 06:25 AM

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

"Kickoff for reelection?"

When did his re-election campaign stop?

He's been campaigning for 2020 since he took office!

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 06/19/2019 06:40 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Cole If tonight is the kickoff for Trump's 2020 run, what were the rallies - that cost American tax payers millions - for? Ego masturbation at the expense of working America? What a guy!
They were rallies to improve the morale of the American people, which had been devastated by 8 long years of Obama screwing everything up. Under Obama as little as 13% of Americans thought the country was on the right track. They needed to be inspired. Kind of like FDR's fireside chats. It worked. Over 40% now say the country is on the right track. If all progs were removed from the country, it would be 100%.
Huh, I heard some of his rhetoric and it was anything but an attempt at unification. Ego masturbation, got it. A pudgy orange dictator wannabe, got it.
And the people loved it. Lots of enthusiasm for Trump. The dems don't have a candidate that would inspire people to camp out overnight to get into a rally. The dems don't have a candidate that could fill up a high school gym. Very boring and despicable group.

06/19/2019 07:32 AM

Cole

True, he has reached that dictator God-like level to many of you.

I was right.
 06/19/2019 08:00 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

You can't tell me that Biden isn't getting discouraged by just looking at the number of people camping out for days to get into Trump's rally. It is going to be tough for the media to do what they do.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden

Edited: 06/19/2019 at 08:19 AM by Sniper
 06/19/2019 08:08 AM

wtf

Huh, I heard some of his rhetoric and it was anything but an attempt at unification.

The dems don't have a candidate that would inspire people to camp out overnight to get into a rally.

That's because most dotards are worthless non-productive member of society collecting welfare checks. So of course they have time to wait in a line. The rest of us are not that dumb to waste money making hours waiting to see a lying POS scumbag.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 06/19/2019 08:09 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Polling is one thing but you have to have a candidate that inspires enough enthusiasm to get people off their asses and get them to the voting booth. Not sure Old Joe is the guy for the Dems this time around.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 06/19/2019 08:43 AM

tpapablo

Huh, I heard some of his rhetoric and it was anything but an attempt at unification. Ego masturbation, got it. A pudgy orange dictator wannabe, got it.
The dems don't have a candidate that would inspire people to camp out overnight to get into a rally.
That's because most dotards are worthless non-productive member of society collecting welfare checks. So of course they have time to wait in a line. The rest of us are not that dumb to waste money making hours waiting to see a lying POS scumbag.
Everyone know that dems are the party of welfare and gov't dependence. Lies do not help your cause in the end. And "deplorable" is the proper term. But I imagine that "dotard" will likewise get us out to vote again. I am still amazed that dems think it is a good strategy to trash half of the electorate, but I'll take it. In any case, we are counting on dems not wasting their time and money to vote. Why would they with that sad group of dullards? We will be, just like last time.

06/19/2019 08:54 AM

Greensleeves

Dems showed up for the midterms en masse. twitler is on borrowed time

Enjoy the last days of regressive leadership
 06/19/2019 09:07 AM

wtf

Everyone know that dems are the party of welfare and gov't dependence. Lies do not help your cause in the end. And "deplorable" is the proper term. But I imagine that "dotard" will likewise get us out to vote again. I am still amazed that dems think it is a good strategy to trash half of the electorate, but I'll take it. In any case, we are counting on dems not wasting their time and money to vote. Why would they with that sad group of dullards? We will be, just like last time.

Not a dem, an independent. Unlike dotards, I am rational and logical. Unfortunately you have not paid attention to the demographic shift. Red states are dolling out welfare left and right.

Lies? Trump told one every 5 minutes last night.

2.5 years and nothing accomplished except for a giveaway to the 1%. Talk about a low bar, LMFAO

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Kickoff for reelection?

1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .