Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Family from hell....
Topic Summary: Dylan Roof's Sister arrested
Created On: 03/15/2018 12:06 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 03/15/2018 12:06 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

worksuxgetsponsered

Joined Forum: 01/19/2005

The sister of Charleston church shooter Dylann Roof was arrested Wednesday on charges of bringing weapons and drugs to her South Carolina high school, authorities said.

Morgan Roof, 18, was arrested after a school resource officer at the A.C. Flora High School in Columbia, South Carolina was notified that Roof was carrying marijuana, pepper spray and a knife on campus, the Richland County Sheriff's Department said.
Roof had also made an alarming Snapchat post expressing anger about the National School Walkout, The Post and Courier reported. A 17-minute walkout was staged at schools around the country on Wednesday to honor the 17 people killed at Florida's Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School last month and call for stricter gun control laws.

No A.C. Flora High students were harmed Wednesday, authorities said.
Roof was charged with simple possession of marijuana and two counts of carrying weapons on school grounds. A judge set a $5,000 bond for Roof under the condition that she would not return to the school, CNN affiliate WIS reported.
It's unclear whether she has an attorney.

In a letter to parents, the high school principal addressed multiple incidents that took place Tuesday and Wednesday on campus, including the one involving Roof.
"I realize that rumors and the tragic school shootings in Florida are events that can cause anxiety for our students, parents, faculty, and the community," Principal Susan Childs wrote. "Be assured that the safety of our students will always be our top priority. We must continue to work together to maintain a safe and positive learning environment."

South Carolina Governor Henry McMaster said "potential tragedy was avoided" Wednesday thanks to the students and educators who reported "suspicious activity" to a school resource officer.
"We owe a debt of gratitude to all involved who acted so quickly and decisively," McMaster said in a statement.
"For months, I have called on the General Assembly to join me in placing a trained, certified police officer in every school, in every county, all day, every day," the governor added.

Roof's brother, Dylann, was formally sentenced to death last year for killing nine people at a historically black church in Charleston, South Carolina in 2015.

CNN

-------------------------
Specializing in sarcasm and condescending rhetoric since 1971.
 03/15/2018 12:14 PM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

I thought that too, What are the odds their parents are 50% guppy swallower 50% Twitler and 100% racist pigs?
 03/15/2018 12:17 PM

worksuxgetsponsered

Joined Forum: 01/19/2005

While it goes against my libertarian principals, I really wish you had to have a license to breed and the parents be held accountable for their offspring's actions until they are 18.

Specializing in sarcasm and condescending rhetoric since 1971.
 03/15/2018 01:54 PM

stokedpanda

Joined Forum: 09/04/2015

Originally posted by: worksuxgetsponsered

While it goes against my libertarian principals, I really wish you had to have a license to breed and the parents be held accountable for their offspring's actions until they are 18.

^Like^

I troll 2L.com to be a better person in real life
 03/15/2018 03:44 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

I heard Morgan Roof is next in line for Secretary of Education after Devoes gets canned.

He's got the best of the best!

Zzzzzzz.. Zzzzzzz.. Braaaaaapp!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
 03/16/2018 07:03 AM

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

Originally posted by: worksuxgetsponsered

I once saw a bumper sticker that read something like:

"I support abortions up to the 75th trimester"

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .