Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Newsweek reports...
Topic Summary: TRUMP SPEAKS AT FOURTH-GRADE LEVEL, LOWEST OF LAST 15 U.S. PRESIDENTS
Created On: 01/09/2018 04:29 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 3 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 01/09/2018 04:29 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

"President Donald Trump - who boasted over the weekend that his success in life was a result of "being, like, really smart" - communicates at the lowest grade level of the last 15 presidents, according to a new analysis of the speech patterns of presidents going back to Herbert Hoover."

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-...t-genius-obama-774169

Sad.

-------------------------
“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 01/09/2018 04:54 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Watch his pathetic attempt at singing our anthem.
He didnt know the words....

It's a democratic hoax
 01/09/2018 05:54 PM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

I'm not sure that isn't intentional, at least in part.

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 01/09/2018 05:59 PM

obx2

Joined Forum: 04/10/2015

Wow, must suck to have put up a candidate so horrible, she couldn’t even beat someone with a 4th grade vocabulary. 

01/09/2018 06:30 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Winning. Just so sick and tired of winning. Now let's get back to golf.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

01/09/2018 07:18 PM

RustyTruck

Originally posted by: obx2

Wow, must suck to have put up a candidate so horrible, she couldn't even beat someone with a 4th grade vocabulary. 

What sucks is the prevalence of mouth breathing cretins who will vote for someone whose poor vocabulary they can identify with.

Once again opie, don't forget Hillary won the popular vote by millions.

My candidate was Bernie, but i certainly voted for competence over your 4th grade hero.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 01/10/2018 06:34 AM

bus

Joined Forum: 10/01/2007

Originally posted by: obx2 Wow, must suck to have put up a candidate so horrible, she couldn’t even beat someone with a 4th grade vocabulary. 

His vocabulary matches that of his base voters. 

01/10/2018 06:37 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Originally posted by: bus

Originally posted by: obx2 Wow, must suck to have put up a candidate so horrible, she couldn't even beat someone with a 4th grade vocabulary. 

His vocabulary matches that of his base voters. 

And the more intelligent who voted for him did it for other reasons. They were rich or racists or pulling for their team.

I was right.
 01/10/2018 06:49 AM

obx2

I knew that one would trigger you guys.

Rusty - "My candidate was Bernie, but I instead voted for the person who rigged the primaries against my candidate. I call that competence" Funny, I call that corruption. You also seem to not understand or forget the importance/brillance of the electoral college. But I won't go down that rabbit hole with you again.

bus/Cole - "I will continue to be prejudice, and alienate half the country."

keep on keepin on with what you guys do best....I'm sure the outcome will be different next election...

01/10/2018 07:25 AM

RustyTruck

Oh look, opie's trying to find someone to start a fight with. The only one triggered is you young man.

If the study of trump's inadequate oratory upsets you, it can only mean that you, too, are most comfortable at the 4th grade level.

What are you doing on NSR? Isn't there a re-run of Blue's Clues on?

01/10/2018 07:26 AM

3rdworldlover

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

They're being generous.
maybe home-schooled fourth grade?
 01/10/2018 07:48 AM

bus

Originally posted by: obx2 I knew that one would trigger you guys.

bus/Cole - "I will continue to be prejudice, and alienate half the country."

keep on keepin on with what you guys do best....I'm sure the outcome will be different next election...

Lighten up Frances

01/10/2018 07:53 AM

crankit

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

Libtards in full bloom!!

Romans 8;18-32 John 3;16-18
 01/10/2018 08:30 AM

RustyTruck

Originally posted by: crankit

Libtards in full bloom!!

Come on cranky you're not even trying.

You have nothing intelligent to say? Maybe you could argue trump wants to be a man of the people, and speak to them in language they can related to, even those who didn't attend university or who had to drop out of school to help support the family.

If you said that, you'd be wrong IMHO, but at least you'd be making a coherent point.

01/10/2018 08:57 AM

obx2

Libtards in full bloom is right!!!

They get triggered by the truth of being beaten by someone with a 4th grade vocabulary, go on the attack, and tell the administer of truth to lighten up!!!

Classic........

01/10/2018 09:02 AM

bus

Originally posted by: obx2 Libtards in full bloom is right!!!

They get triggered by the truth of being beaten by someone with a 4th grade vocabulary, go on the attack, and tell the administer of truth to lighten up!!!

Classic........

Lighetn up obnoxious2

01/10/2018 09:05 AM

bus

Oh wait! Here is the oligatory for the satire/humor-impaired. I apologize for the unintended uptightness on your part

01/10/2018 09:06 AM

RustyTruck

Originally posted by: obx2

Libtards in full bloom is right!!!

Classic........

Are you the "administer of truth"?

Deep breaths opie, no one is attacking you. An analysis was done and the results were shared. You can dispute the facts and/or findings, or you can make an argument that trumps primary school speaking skills are part of the very stable genius' plan. I would accept either one as a best effort to join the discussion in a mature way.

01/10/2018 09:27 AM

obx2

Originally posted by: RustyTruck
Originally posted by: obx2 Libtards in full bloom is right!!!

Classic........

Are you the "administer of truth"? Deep breaths opie, no one is attacking you. An analysis was done and the results were shared. You can dispute the facts and/or findings, or you can make an argument that trumps primary school speaking skills are part of the very stable genius' plan. I would accept either one as a best effort to join the discussion in a mature way.

Am I the "administer of truth?" Lets take a look:

"put up a candidate so horrible, she couldn’t even beat someone with a 4th grade vocabulary." - OBX. True

"Deep breathes, opie, no one is attacking you" - Rusty. False  (supportive evidence below)

- "What sucks is the prevalence of mouth breathing cretins who will vote for someone whose poor vocabulary they can identify with."  Hmm..

- "Lighten up Frances" Well, thats not very nice

- "Lighetn up obnoxious2" Ouch!

- "What are you doing on NSR? Isn't there a re-run of Blue's Clues on?" Well, thats not very nice, either.

Seems every statement I have made on this thread is in fact, truthfull. Whereas yours are proven to be false.

Take you fake news elsewhere, Rusty. I hear Breibart has an opening.

Now excuse me, Blue needs help finding another clue.

01/10/2018 09:39 AM

RustyTruck

I'm not going to spend time on all that, but I must take issue with one statement.

"Take you fake news elsewhere, Rusty. I hear Breibart has an opening."

Are you suggesting Breitbart is false? I'm glad Tpap isn't around anymore to hear you disparage his favorite news source like that, rest his soul.

FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Newsweek reports...

1 2 3 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .