Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: His name was Seth Rich
Topic Summary:
Created On: 05/15/2017 09:19 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 05/19/2017 07:12 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

johnny

Joined Forum: 12/31/2004

https://heatst.com/culture-wars/harvard-study-reveals-huge-extent-of-anti-trump-media-bias/
 05/19/2017 07:16 AM

3rdworldlover

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Those data are undeniable.
Fox is Trump's state-sanctioned outlet.
 05/19/2017 07:17 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Here's the German view of Johnny's viewpoint (Google will do a decent English translation via right click).

http://www.faz.net/aktuell/pol...fuehren-15021952.html

"An impeachment will lead to war"
Donald Trumps seems to be no longer just a desire for the left-wing media, but many of his fans do not want to accept it. Some are already predicting unrest if the "establishment" should overthrow their idol.

-------------------------
“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 05/19/2017 07:36 AM

SuperTeeBird

Joined Forum: 12/08/2016

Yeah, I'll bet the terrible news media's coverage of NK is pretty negative too.

LOL.

It's not bias when the subject matter is garbage.

05/19/2017 08:12 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

I went to ten different sites and none of them had links to the Harvard study. Fake news?

I did find a link to this one though:

According to the analysis, both candidates Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump "received coverage that was overwhelmingly negative in tone and extremely light on policy." Trump was covered slightly more negatively than Clinton over the course of the general election, with coverage being 77 percent negative to 23 percent positive compared to Clinton coverage running 64 percent negative to 36 percent positive coverage. But over the course of the entire campaign, Clinton was covered more negatively than Trump, with 62 percent negative and 38 percent positive coverage compared to Trump's coverage, which was 56 percent negative and 44 percent positive.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/...gative-in-tone-232307

But there is a moral to this story: If you don't want negative coverage, don't eff up every day.

I was right.
 05/19/2017 08:14 AM

johnny

was linked in the heatst article i linked

of course your sites aren't talking about it, that's my point

https://shorensteincenter.org/...5-ab6d830a9d-189799085
 05/19/2017 08:25 AM

Cole

Fair enough, you are correct.

But let's compare Trump's first 100 with Obama's first 100.

Obama went on business as usual. He even worked with the previous administration.

Trump attacked the press, attack the judicial system, appointed Bannon over a joint chief, attack the public on Twitter, discussed secret business in the open at maralago, met with the Russian without the US press, lied about the size of is inauguration, lied about Obama tapping the White House, embraced dictators, chastised our allies and now it turns out he might have attempted to strong arm the director of the FBI.

You tell me, who deserves the negatives, Obama or Trump?

I was right.
 05/23/2017 12:21 PM

3rdworldlover

Fox issued a redaction of the Seth Rich story,

"On May 16, a story was posted on the Fox News website on the investigation into the 2016 murder of DNC Staffer Seth Rich. The article was not initially subjected to the high degree of editorial scrutiny we require for all our reporting. Upon appropriate review, the article was found not to meet those standards and has since been removed.

We will continue to investigate this story and will provide updates as warranted."

Blown the F away...

They suddenly found Jesus, 'cause Ailes is dead.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fox-news-retracted-controversial-story-191102329.html

05/23/2017 12:28 PM

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Amazing...

That doesn't leaveTrump's shill Hannity much to talk about on his radio show since that pulls the rug out from under him and his latest favorite topic.

Kudos to Fox for growing a spine.

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
 05/23/2017 12:31 PM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

Originally posted by: johnny

https://heatst.com/culture-wars/harvard-study-reveals-huge-extent-of-anti-trump-media-bias/

Looks like a hefty pro trump bias to me.

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 05/23/2017 12:57 PM

RustyTruck

Fox News removes false story on Seth Rich's murder -- six days after it was debunked

http://money.cnn.com/2017/05/2...rich-story/index.html

So much for that horseshit.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 05/23/2017 01:28 PM

johnny

it's not over until they figure out who killed him
 05/23/2017 01:49 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

We need a Special Prosecutor to get to the BOTTON of the Seth Rich conspiracy!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 05/23/2017 04:15 PM

3rdworldlover

You two girls wearing your Pizza Gate is Real tee shirts today?
 05/23/2017 04:38 PM

johnnyboy

Seth rich has been debunked and the monkeys that toss their turds at the audience have already started tossing new turds. Same shit different day. I guess fishy will now have polish some new turd and pretend that it's latest and greatest and the real crime is people who don't have the courage to admit it. P

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

05/24/2017 05:56 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: Cole

This Seth Rich crap will go no where. Just a clear attempt to alleviate some of the legit pressure on the White House. Unfortunately, this tactic is like using a pool floatie to hold back a hurricane.

Like I said.

I was right.
 05/24/2017 10:30 AM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

The May 15 Fox 5 report cited as its source a private investigator who worked for the Rich family named Rod Wheeler, who has been a paid Fox News contributor. Wheeler later said he had relied on the statement of a Fox 5 producer who had prepared him for the segment.

As it happens, Wheeler had been hired not by the Riches but by a conservative Dallas investor named Ed Butowsky on their behalf. Butowksy has appeared periodically as a commentator on Fox News and Fox Business. He had his own personality page on Fox's website.

05/24/2017 10:43 AM

johnnyboy

Hannity is playing with the old rules. He doubled down when fox retracted. He's out on a limb. Many of his fans will not care that he is so confident in an opinion when there is literally nothing to support it, but the cracks are in the edifice. Hannity will tout the the inference of a conspiracy instead of address the wildest week of trump news yet.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

05/24/2017 10:43 AM

RustyTruck

Originally posted by: scombrid

The May 15 Fox">http://www.fox5dc.com/news/loc...s/254852337-story">Fox 5 report cited as its source a private investigator who worked for the Rich family named Rod Wheeler, who has been a paid Fox News contributor. Wheeler later said he had relied on the statement of a Fox 5 producer who had prepared him for the segment.

As it happens, Wheeler had been hired not by the Riches but by a conservative Dallas investor named Ed Butowsky on their behalf. Butowksy has appeared periodically as a commentator on Fox News and Fox Business. He had his own personality page on Fox's website.

In other words, Faux manufactured the story.

05/24/2017 11:23 AM

johnny

lawyer behind dnc fraud lawsuit, LOL

seth rich will live on forever
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : His name was Seth Rich

<< 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .