Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Scientology - Further exposed
Topic Summary:
Created On: 12/03/2016 06:50 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 12/03/2016 09:20 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

TunnelVision

Joined Forum: 10/02/2003

@Fish Killer, @somebodyelse, do you two even support a woman to have rights? Right to vote, right to work, right to divorce their husband? Most Christian conservatives DO NOT. Right to question their husband? They must obey and serve their husbands, err, captors. That's what they are fed to believe, else they will, wait for it, wait for it, they will go to HELL. A very bad place where this devil guys lives and they will BURN for eternity. Hooolllly Shit. How ANYBODY ever fell for that crap, I will never know, but they still do, and I still work to free them from those chains they are bound by.
 12/03/2016 09:25 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: TunnelVision

@Fish Killer, @somebodyelse, do you two even support a woman to have rights? Right to vote, right to work, right to divorce their husband? Most Christian conservatives DO NOT. Right to question their husband? They must obey and serve their husbands, err, captors. That's what they are fed to believe, else they will, wait for it, wait for it, they will go to HELL. A very bad place where this devil guys lives and they will BURN for eternity. Hooolllly Shit. How ANYBODY ever fell for that crap, I will never know, but they still do, and I still work to free them from those chains they are bound by.

Wow!

What frickin planet are you from?

"do you two even support a woman to have rights? Right to vote, right to work, right to divorce their husband? Most Christian conservatives DO NOT"

That's a flat out lie!!!

A lie of the highest order!

Where in the hell did you invent that?

I can see that in fact it's YOU who is bound by chains!

Chains of 'stupidity'!

-------------------------
The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 12/03/2016 09:46 AM

TunnelVision

Well, if you do support these womens rights, you are not a Christian Convervative, and thus I applaud YOU. That mentality is what has existed in the Christian brotherhood for a very long time son
 12/03/2016 10:01 AM

TunnelVision

With Christianity, one of the core concepts, err lies, The Resurrection, has been proven to be a lie. Yet, they still spoon feed it to their cult members every day (ever Sunday anyways). Anyone is this religion, err cult, really know what happens after we die? No, of course not. NOBODY DOES.
 12/03/2016 10:11 AM

TunnelVision

Originally posted by: Fish Killer
Originally posted by: TunnelVision Holy Crap, you really are stupid. Trump is an outsider? GMAFB. Lets discuss murder after Trump's 4 years if he makes it that far. Hillary does not support abortion. She supports a womens right to decide for herself. As in, she herself would not have gotten an abortion if she got pregnant on accident. She just doesnt want to make a moral choice for another woman. Do you think that a woman that gets raped by a family member should be allowed to have an abortion within 10 days of finding out she's pregant. BTW, do you know how bad INCEST is in the Christian community? And if you truly support Trump over all the other candidates, you must truly be off your rocker.
YES...Trump is an outsider! FOOL! He is NOT a professional politician (as ALL of the rest are)....never has been...never will be! Clinton DOES support abortion...RIGHT UP TO CONCEPTION! FOOL! You're dumb as a box of rocks!
Perfect. You might want to look up the definition of CONCEPTION before you go calling others fools and "dumb as a box of rocks".
 12/03/2016 11:36 AM

RegularJoe

Joined Forum: 11/20/2011

@RegularJoe, ... you will never GET that because you are so brainwashed that you will probably never free yourself mentally and emotionally from the chains that you are bound by.

You demonstrate your own bias and ignorance there. I came to my position in Christianity after much life experience and free thought -- zero mind control involved -- and remain there purely by choice. No required allegiance to any particular church or pastor. No "chains" I haven't chosen or couldn't remove if I wanted to. I have more than enough math, probability, science, engineering, and logic education to carefully weigh what I hear.

You might GET that if you GET over yourself some day.

Scombrid-- which one? You could probably pick the "mean value" Protestant Christian and apply my comment to +/- 2 sigma of that population. I'm not into wingnuts, political or religious.
 12/03/2016 12:02 PM

TunnelVision

@RegularJoe, I'm not "into" myself. I'm just against brainwashing and mind control. You may have a need to cling to a religion to find your inner peace. I have nothing against that, but, I have been around Christians my whole life, and I can tell you that most of the "Christians" I have met are not "True Christians". They do not work on bettering themselves. They do not put others ahead of themselves. A small percentage are true christians. The rest just want "salvation", so they don't "spend eternity in hell". Why do you think people get Baptised after all. FEAR. That is why. Religion and FEAR go hand in hand. Scientolgists do it, and so do Christians. Its how they keep people "in". How many Christians are friendly to Jewish people and don't talk behind their backs and/or make Jewish jokes behind their backs. Believing in a religion doesn't make you a good person. Your behavior makes you a good person. I can't tell you the number of times some one has almost run me over while I'm riding my bike on a sidewalk where the Church parking lot entrance passes through. They could give 2 shits about hitting the guy on the bike as long as they get to church on time. Stupid brainwashed dipshits.
 12/03/2016 01:07 PM

Fish Killer

With Christianity, one of the core concepts, err lies, The Resurrection, has been proven to be a lie.

Wow!

That's another FLAT OUT LIE!

Where is the hell do you get this CRAP?

Out of your ass?

What kind of super crack are you smoking?

^These are PROVED facts.
 12/03/2016 01:14 PM

TunnelVision

Originally posted by: TunnelVision With Christianity, one of the core concepts, err lies, The Resurrection, has been proven to be a lie.
Wow! That's another FLAT OUT LIE! Where is the hell do you get this CRAP? Out of your ass? What kind of super crack are you smoking?
You wouldnt accpet ANY reference as valid, so why should I provide one. Do you still believe in Santa Claus too? How about the Easter Bunny?
 12/03/2016 01:23 PM

Fish Killer

With Christianity, one of the core concepts, err lies, The Resurrection, has been proven to be a lie.

Wow!

That's another FLAT OUT LIE!

Where is the hell do you get this CRAP?

Out of your ass?

What kind of super crack are you smoking?

You wouldnt accpet ANY reference as valid, so why should I provide one. Do you still believe in Santa Claus too? How about the Easter Bunny?

That's because ANY reference would be 100% BOGUS....grade 'A' bovine feces!

There is NO 'proof' of what you claim...it's NOT possible....

ANY MORON would know this!

^These are PROVED facts.
 12/03/2016 01:31 PM

TunnelVision

Originally posted by: TunnelVision? With Christianity, one of the core concepts, err lies, The Resurrection, has been proven to be a lie.
Wow! That's another FLAT OUT LIE! Where is the hell do you get this CRAP? Out of your ass? What kind of super crack are you smoking?
That's because ANY reference would be 100% BOGUS....grade 'A' bovine feces! There is NO 'proof' of what you claim...it's NOT possible.... ANY MORON would know this!
So, do you believe in the Resurrection? How about the Tooth Fairy? What about Godzilla? Superman? Batman? How about the Devil? You know with horns and all?
 12/03/2016 01:35 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Originally posted by: somebodyelse

Matthew 7:5

"Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye."

That is exactly what we have been saying for years about you brainwashed liberals...

Quit blindly following the liberal mantra...

You have been indoctrinated by TV, your schools and the news media your whole lives...

Wake up like the 1/2 of America that just broke out of the cult and just denied the cults chosen leader in favor of anybodyelse.

You are indoctrinated into a truly evil cult that for one thing murders children in the womb and calls it womens health care... and you swallow that with no second thought, you defend that with your whole soul and core of your self identity...

You have a false conception of what "liberal" is. You're attacking your conception, not the reality.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 12/03/2016 01:42 PM

TunnelVision

+1 ^^^^^^
 12/03/2016 01:50 PM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

You have a false conception of what "liberal" is. You're attacking your conception, not the reality.

Actually from what I've seen....no he doesn't.

He knows exactly what a liberal is...this forum is full of the POS's

^These are PROVED facts.
 12/03/2016 01:52 PM

Fish Killer

So, do you believe in the Resurrection?

Yep!

How about the Tooth Fairy?

Nope.

What about Godzilla?

Nope.

Superman?

Nope.

Batman?

Nope.

How about the Devil?

Yep!

You know with horns and all?

Nope.

^These are PROVED facts.
 12/03/2016 01:54 PM

TunnelVision

@Fish Killer, @somebodyelse, are you the type of guys that think Dinosaur fossils are "man made", lol. You can't seriously think the world was created a few thousand years ago. Christianity is FULL of LIES. You cannot deny that. Some things are plain to see. You can fool some people sometimes . . . I may have been born at night, but it wasnt last night. Christianity is a joke. Nothing more. Wake up from the years and years of brainwashing you have had. A lifetime of it. Free yourself from that crap.
 12/03/2016 01:59 PM

dingpatch

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

I just read a nice report detailing the hows and whys about why the story of Moses is a myth.

Now, what about the original title of this thread? Who here is under alien mind control?

Dora Hates You
 12/03/2016 02:22 PM

Fish Killer

@Fish Killer, @somebodyelse, are you the type of guys that think Dinosaur fossils are "man made", lol. You can't seriously think the world was created a few thousand years ago. Christianity is FULL of LIES. You cannot deny that. Some things are plain to see. You can fool some people sometimes . . . I may have been born at night, but it wasnt last night. Christianity is a joke. Nothing more. Wake up from the years and years of brainwashing you have had. A lifetime of it. Free yourself from that crap.

http://www.whatchristianswantt...ieve-about-dinosaurs/

^These are PROVED facts.
 12/03/2016 02:39 PM

theglide

Joined Forum: 08/06/2003

I believe in Christ and the resurrection. I don't know anything from dinosaurs, 3,000 years, this or that, whatever.

I don't need to have the answers, just a little faith.

12/03/2016 02:46 PM

surfdrawn

Joined Forum: 10/07/2012

I was raised Catholic, but I question everything. Is Christianity real? Who knows. But I can tell you Scientology is 100% pure bullshit made up by a science fiction writer. Can Christianity be the same? Sure. But after thousands of years of writings I am on the fence folks. I just wish this all could be proven. Peace and stop arguing people! LOL

FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Scientology - Further exposed

<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .