Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Island Home-Boat Included
Topic Summary: Vacation Rental
Created On: 07/10/2014 12:03 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 07/10/2014 12:03 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

IslandKaren

Joined Forum: 07/10/2014

The Shangri-La is located on private VIP Island in the middle of the Indian River. This property is very exclusive and only accessible by private boat. Home includes your ticket to tranquility in the form of a 17 ft. Carolina Skiff powered by a 50 HP Mercury. The home is fully furnished. Guest have access to some of the best fishing, shrimping, crabbing and surfing on the East coast. Private lot and dock for parking. Available for your vacation destination starting Sept. 12, 2014. Weekends $200/night-2 night min., weekly $900, monthly $2000. We are pet friendly, so your furry children are welcome with a $50 non-refundable pet fee. $150 cleaning fee charged for all stays.

-------------------------
Island Karen

Edited: 07/24/2014 at 08:59 AM by IslandKaren

07/10/2014 03:12 PM

beachsidedad

Joined Forum: 01/25/2013

Are you located in Indian River County?  Looks like a nice set-up and a good price.  How many does it sleep?  T.V. , Internet, City water ?

07/11/2014 09:11 AM

IslandKaren

The home is located on an island in the Indian River, but is still in Brevard County. The Indian River County line is at the Sebastian bridge. We do have TV & internet. The electric is underground. Our water is well and septic. We have a full water system so the water is very good to drink, and doesn't smell. The home sleeps 6 comfortably. Could probably squeeze a couple of extra small children in. Thanks, Karen

Island Karen
 07/11/2014 09:33 AM

gonebutnotforlong

Joined Forum: 03/07/2011

Hi Karen,

Will you take reservations via pm on this site or are you going to use VRBO or a similar site?  Also, will the 17' skiff be docked mainland to take guests to the house? Thanks, will probably book a weekend in the near future

07/14/2014 08:46 AM

IslandKaren

You can PM me on this site, or email me directly at karenl0513@gmail.com. The boat will be store in our boat house at the property. When somebody is checking in, a friend on the island will deliver the boat to our private lot/dock on US1. Please email me if you have any more detailed questions and I'll provide you with my phone number as well. Thanks for inquiring!

Island Karen
 07/24/2014 09:01 AM

IslandKaren

Inquire for special lower rates for last 2 weeks of Sept.

Island Karen
 07/27/2014 07:44 PM

Kinwesurfnow

Joined Forum: 09/30/2003

VIP island is awesome. My good friend has a weekend house there and his bro-in-law lives there full time... I've paddled the SUP over from the boat ramp to the island in maybe 15 minutes...

There's no surf on Wall Street!
One man's loss is another man's gold...Operating principal behind Wall Street, and sadly, to a large extent, America
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 5 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .