Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Ukraine
Topic Summary:
Created On: 04/23/2024 06:03 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 04/23/2024 06:03 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

A Republican finally did the right thing. He also laid clear who did and didn't vote for the legislation. No excuses.

A question for the MAGA: Why do you want Russia to take an independent nation by force?

-------------------------
I was right.
 04/23/2024 06:06 AM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Tpapski must be bummed

Real Americans bow to no Russian.

Pro Puppy-Killer Party 2024
 04/23/2024 06:23 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: Cole A Republican finally did the right thing. He also laid clear who did and didn't vote for the legislation. No excuses. A question for the MAGA: Why do you want Russia to take an independent nation by force?
I don't. I am for Ukraine aid. So is Trump. Your enforced ignorance is making you look like a fool again.

I :heart; Q
 04/23/2024 06:28 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

^^^^
Says the guy who advertised his man crush of Putin with; "I Putin".

Glad you are for funding Ukraine now.

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
 04/23/2024 06:30 AM

fishkller

Kinda sounds like the time Tbok instantly removed the "I Putin" signature he had for years as soon as Putin invaded Ukraine.

LOL

Btw, does he think there's a heart emoji in his sig?

04/23/2024 06:31 AM

fishkller

HAHA you beat me to it.. Jinx!

04/23/2024 06:40 AM

tpapablo

Glad you are for funding Ukraine now.
Always have been. Was for it when Trump started supplying them with armaments, instead of the blankets that Obama had been supplying them. Come to think of it, don't remember you bozos raising a big fuss when Russia took the Crimea under Obama. I was, however. Are you progs acknowledging that you were flaming idiots now?

04/23/2024 06:43 AM

fishkller

Uh huh.

Sure Paul.

and you won't box Cole because you're too manly for that type of thing LOL

Edited: 04/23/2024 at 07:04 AM by fishkller
 04/23/2024 06:55 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Originally posted by: Cole

A Republican finally did the right thing. He also laid clear who did and didn't vote for the legislation. No excuses.

A question for the MAGA: Why do you want Russia to take an independent nation by force?

I don't. I am for Ukraine aid. So is Trump. Your enforced ignorance is making you look like a fool again.

Trump is pro Ukraine this week. Next week, maybe not. Who knows with this fool.

http://www.wsj.com/politics/el...ping-ukraine-d9f75b3b

I was right.
 04/23/2024 07:16 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Cole
Originally posted by: tpapablo
Originally posted by: Cole A Republican finally did the right thing. He also laid clear who did and didn't vote for the legislation. No excuses. A question for the MAGA: Why do you want Russia to take an independent nation by force?
Trump is pro Ukraine this week. Next week, maybe not. Who knows with this fool. http://www.wsj.com/politics/el...ing-ukraine-d9f75b3b
He provided military aid to Ukraine when he was president.
In 2017, Trump announced his intent to provide the Javelin, and Congress approved an assistance package of 210 missiles and 37 launchers, together worth $47 million. "When Trump was elected, the first thing they did was send in the Javelin.Se

04/23/2024 07:18 AM

fishkller

Remember when he tried to extort the Ukranian President on the "perfect" phone call?

04/23/2024 07:19 AM

Cole

And he has been all over the place since then, which is typical for someone with early dementia.

Let's not forget the man is against NATO.

I was right.
 04/23/2024 07:22 AM

3rdworldlover

Trump hired Paul Manafort to be his campaign manager.
Paul Manafort worked as a Putin propagandist in Ukraine and was sent to prison for doing that work secretly while lying to the US government about it, and Trump pardoned him.
Trump is also on a recorded phone call extorting Zelenski, demanding an investigation of Hunter Biden before approving military aid.
 04/23/2024 07:24 AM

OBX

Joined Forum: 11/06/2012

This is so entertaining watching the libtards squirm....

Carry on....

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

04/23/2024 07:39 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: OBX

This is so entertaining watching the libtards squirm....

Carry on....

Squirm? I congratulated Johnson for taking a stand and doing what is right.

Do you ever get anything correct? lol

I was right.
 04/23/2024 07:39 AM

fishkller

If destroying your dotardism with facts is "squirming" then uh, yeah.. sure

04/23/2024 12:27 PM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Maybe the Democrats feel obligated to send them billions because none of this would be happening if Bill Clinton hadn't talked Ukraine into giving up its Nukes?

Why do Democrats resist auditing where this money is going, when Ukraine's government is more corrupt than Mexico's?

Why are we continuing to support a war with no stated goals? I've heard people say that we need to degrade the Russian military. I don't agree with it but at least those people are saying the quiet part out loud. Our tax dollars are purchasing Ukrainian blood, in a war that isn't winnable for them, because it suits our interest to have Russia's military degraded.

All these people are demanding ceasefire in Gaza. None of those same people are calling for a ceasefire in Ukraine. Seems like the Russia/Ukraine war will probably have the same concessions made by both sides whether it ends back in April of 2022, when Ukraine was on the verge of an agreement with Russia but the UK and U.S. intervened to say that they weren't done with this war yet, or whether it ends 20 years from now. The only question is how many Ukrainians lives are you willing to purchase?

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 04/23/2024 12:30 PM

johnnyboy

Trump wants to give Ukraine to Russia as the Putin appeaser in chief. Trump said he would end that war in one day, probably the same day he wanted to be dictator.
>>But European leaders and security experts have expressed concerns that a second Trump presidency could embolden Russia, particularly given Mr. Trump's frequent threats to withdraw the United States from NATO.

Further feeding their fears, Mr. Trump on Saturday raised the possibility that he might "encourage" Russia "to do whatever the hell they want" against NATO members that were not spending enough money on their own defense.<<

Add to that, Fart of the Squeal Strongman Trump claimed he could end this war in 24 hours. Putin isn't worried about Ukraine taking the upper hand in that "negotiation."

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

04/23/2024 12:34 PM

johnnyboy

Why don't we just give Ukraine back its nukes? Problem solved right?

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

04/23/2024 12:42 PM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

Why don't we just give Ukraine back its nukes?

Because WWIII. Nukes can be used a deterrent probably not a good idea to give them to a losing military with their backs against the wall. I hope I don't need to explain why we wouldn't give Ukraine nukes while they are in the middle of hot conflict with Russia, who also has nukes...

And nobody is trying to give Ukraine to Russia. Ukraine can't beat Russia. The time to deal with this would have been before Biden's "just the tip" speech where he basically green lighted Russia taking some of Ukraine, so long as it wasn't too much. Biden told them it was okay and that is what they did.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden

Edited: 04/23/2024 at 12:45 PM by Sniper
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Ukraine

1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .